Fate/Zero

Was there any way for Irisviel to survive the holy grail war, or was she always doomed?

We do not know if she has a built in timer like Illya, but the possibility is there.

You don't survive being the vessel for the Holy Grail. Especially not when you add the grail's corruption into the mix.

She survived the Holy Grail War in Prisma along with Kiritsugu

But I assume there has to be an exception to the rule like anything in the Nasuverse, like pointed out.

Here's how the Nasuverse works
>establish a rule
>explain how it works and why it's needed
>break the rule

If I remember correctly Ilya survied in the Fate route. So there should be a way for Irisviel as well.

I haven't read much of the VN. Why does Shirou die such a gruesome death when he falls from the second floor of the school when facing Rider if he doesn't summon Saber?

Read the VN.

She died a year after.

It's boring. Tell me.

>it's boring
>but I am interested

Being interested in a single fact doesn't mean I'm willing to sit through 60 hours of boring stuff just to discover it.I tried reading UBW again but I've lost interest quickly.

>Being interested in a single fact doesn't mean I'm willing to sit through 60 hours of boring stuff just to discover it.
why are you so weak user?

The grail can fulfill wishes as a weapon of destruction and the fake Iri told Kiritsugu she could be saved by sacrificing more people, if you trust her word then yes. Otherwise she could survive like Illya did in Fate if the Great Grail isnt activated and Kirei doesnt kill her.

She was always doomed because she was a hypocritical bitch willing to die for her husband's ideal due to lack of self-love. I wonder if she still would've held his ideal as beautiful when he kills Illya to save the many.

We dont know how she survived that. Iri is different to illya, she cant survive the ritual, even after getting only 3 servant's souls inside her she couldnt even move without help.
They probably stopped the grail war before it begin.

The HGW never occurred in the first place in Prisma. Kerry and Irisviel ran off with Illya and killed all of the Einzberns, and without Irisviel acting as a lesser cup, the whole ritual was kaput.

She was doomed. An homunculus made for specific purposes like that isn't supposed to have a long live inbuilt in it in the first place. It's like Illya, even if she survives the war, she has around 3 years at most.

Same applies to Sieg, he was made to be a mana battery, so he wouldn't survive much longer without cosmic shit working his way

Illya's life was truncated because they stuffed a million surplus magic circuits into her body with surgery in preparation for summoning Berserker, not because she was destined for the grail.

And she is still a homunculus built for a specific purpose. Why would anyone expect Irisviel to have a long lifespan

Because she's half human, and therefore not born out of a vat in an assembly line like all of the other Einzbern homunculi.

Thats illya not Iri

That's Illya, Irisviel is full homunculus and pointed out to be worse than Illya

Prisma is joke tier

>Prisma Illya is a jo-
T

>Fully Voiced
>Lots of Movements
>Uninteresting

>HF But now with Lolis !!
Its a Joke.

But hf already had a loli

Illya was already in HF, user

Do note he said lolis not loli.

Loli is already plural.

And "a loli" is clearly not.

Then they're both retards.

What the fuck was Shinji's problem? He'd probably lead a very happy, peaceful, and successful life if he would just stop obsessing over magecraft.