Girls waifu the hell out of these losers

>girls waifu the hell out of these losers
But why?

Personality goes a long way, user.

This

they're a hell of a lot better than the majority of pretty-boys with the personality of wet cardboard that are typical of Fujoshit shows.

They're also funny, which is always a plus for women.

I've also heard some girls around here say they like the idea of a helpless man they can take care of.

Daily reminder that Karamatsu is the best boy.

Looks like blue Osomatsu.

I'm pretty sure its gays doing it, not girls.

its just another case of girls wanting to be like "one of the guys"

Kara a shit

Gays and yumejoshi want to waifu them. Fujos want male characters to waifu each other

>I've also heard some girls around here say they like the idea of a helpless man they can take care of.
I'm a bigger failure than these guys and nobody finds it cute...

Karamatsu confirmed good boy.

3DPD works both ways user. We like the idea of these men, but the reality would very different. Also, you're probably not very cute.

Incorrect. As you can plainly see, Karamatsu is a Bad Boy.

You've never been in an Ososan thread, have you? It's fujocake central in there. Chicks are the rule, not the exception. Petty catfights galore.

My sister says I'm bishonen.

To start they're funny, cute and have likable personalities.

I think for the ones (like me) who idealize relationships with them it probably has something to do with self esteem. They are desperate virgins, likely to worship any girl who gives them the time of day. Will make you feel needed and wanted. Will probably admire your social and professional savvy since their's is so abyssal. Their short comings make you feel less self conscious about your own short comings. May believe that with adequate support you can help them improve their situation and become a productive member of society. These are all reasons real girls use to rationalize their relationships with loser financially-draining BFs.

Well there's you're problem. Do these look like bishis to you?

They look like Garfield's owner.

Plenty of women love dead beat men you have to be handsome or cute tho.

because theyre charming you dumby

They look cuter than the fat scummy versions made to mock the fangirlism.

Then work on your Arbuckle, user.

This, they're only endearing in fiction. You don't have to deal with their bullshit all day every day, like you would with 3DPD men.

Even though their eyes are a similar shape and they do touch, they don't overlap or bulge from their faces the way arbuckle's do. Which makes them infinitely less gross. That said, I do like fanart that separates their eyes.

>Karamatsu will never call you Mommy and ask you to buy him a bike
What am I even living for?

What I want to know is, why Ichimatsu?

They probably identify with him. Especially if they post here.

I like Ichimatsu, but I don't husbando him. He's too much like me. Girls who husbando him probably have the strongest mothering instincts. That or they are masochists who are attracted to his sadistic side. Too bad for them Ichi doesn't have the spine to actually go through with anything.

Those fans want to "fix" him or coddle him (so many angst fics). I can't relate because Ichi isn't attractive to me at all (outside or inside).

The fat versions were cute too, in their own way. The eldest three would definitely clean up nicely. I wish they got units in hesowars.

user you are literally the only person who thinks this.

But they also happen to be complete assholes

I know some people who agree, they just don't go here.

he is cute

They're all pretty selfish in their own ways, but none of them are outright assholes except for Oso. And Oso's got the benefit of being the most charming and laid-back one anyways. He acts like a good brother sometimes too, so he's not all bad.

Makes perfect sense, since people waifu girls with similar personalities all the time. This isn't any different.

Ososan is basically Watamote for girls.

You have this kinda of fetish? This is weirddd

It's like seeing behind the veil.

Latest episode didn't have even a single joke.

Latest episode was my favorite of the season. Punchlines are cheap, it doesn't need them.

The first skit didnt have much of one, but I liked seeing the boys getting along and laughing. I think the second skit was entirely a joke on an existing Japanese conpany, but it was practically a music video anyway. Third had loads of potential jokewise and chose to blueball us storywise all the way through to the end once you realised she was goung to change her mind and go through each matsu. It was hard to watch.

Why does Ichimatsu make the best trap?

>this is bizarre to you
How's your first week on Sup Forums?

The last skit was fantastic. Matsuyo and Choromatsu picking apart the brother's flaws, Choromatsu not even hesitating to get rid of Oso, Matsuyo admitting that Ichi and Totty are her least favorites, all six of them competing for their dad's favor at the very end. It was funny AND cute! What more could you want?

He'd be a good son but a real handful.

Perfect look for a female Ichi, how scary

>Matsuyo and Choromatsu picking apart the brother's flaws
they only really did that with Oso.
Choro and Kara were handwaved as "the good ones" from the start, they said nothing about Juice other than "it'd be weird if someone else had to take care of him" which doesn't even really mean anything and
>Matsuyo admitting that Ichi and Totty are her least favorites,
she only said that she can't tell if they really love her. That's it.
I somewhat agree with that user, it was hard to watch because of how boring it was. It was going in a predictable direction but it took it forever to actually get there and ultimately nothing new or interesting happened.

It's like wearing women's clothing gives him the self confidence he can never find in his normal life. I wonder why that is.

Really makes you think.

>yumejoshi
The fuck

That doesn't count if you fuck with the aspect ratio.

That salesman was too much of a red herring with his distinct design. The bar punk even had more impact than him, since people are shipping him with Kara.

Yumejoshi = self-insert fags. The girls that otome games are made for. If a show has a female protagonist it's for yumejoshi. Fujoshi want the bitches to get the fuck away from those men.

>they only really did that with Oso.
It was still funny watching them sit down and clinically weigh the pros and cons of getting rid of each one.
>she only said that she can't tell if they really love her. That's it.
And that she can't find anything good in keeping them. That's the same as admitting that she'd miss them least, which means they are her least favorite.

I'd like to get my hands full of him if you know what I mean.

Help I'm in love.

I wanted to see what the facility was like. Loads of joke potential there. And of course the matsu there (I'd like it to be Oso, because theyd get the choice over with to start the plot and he's quite funny on his own) will break out so it wouldnt be a status quo-breaker. It's become really irritating at this point how much they push the "the joke is that this isn't going to be a story at all" idea so much. I was happy to get a Matsuyo skit at first but it could've been half the length if they didn't want it to go anywhere fun.

Please back away from my husband.

>And of course the matsu there (I'd like it to be Oso, because theyd get the choice over with to start the plot and he's quite funny on his own) will break out so it wouldnt be a status quo-breaker.
why not have all six of them. Then maybe have one consider staying despite how terrible the place is(because it definitely would be) or try to guilttrip the other five into staying only to change his mind at the very last moment and have them all escape. Skit ends more or less the same with Matsuyo hugging them and saying that she loves them the way they are.
It was basically wasted potential: the skit.

Bitch fuck off. He doesn't belong to you. He belongs to every Karamatsu girl.

Yeah, the way the guy was at the start you could easily have him make Matsuyo sign them off and THEN mention its two years, getting the silly (but totally justified) reaction from Matsuyo too as they're taken away. There have been other skits with wasted potential but that one was almost insulting with how it waved a plot setup in front of our noses and left it to rot.

Don't call me a bitch! Karamatsu wouldn't approve of your name-calling!

>Skit ends more or less the same with Matsuyo hugging them and saying that she loves them the way they are.
Uhuh that's why she sent them to a correctional facility. I think you missed the goddamn point.

The idea that it would be scam reeks of Black Factory too.

And girls love it

I calls them like I sees them.

I wish there were more skits of the matsus actually trying out jobs and what silliness comes out of that instead of making it an AU version of them. The Drama CDs got close to what I mean but I think it did the AU thing a lot (its hard to tell with those annoying AUs that are still set in the regular setting but are somehow not them).

totty best boy

>Uhuh that's why she sent them to a correctional facility
she sent them to the facility because they are all terrible neets and leeches. There's no need to spend 15 minutes on how "x is such a good boy, he dindu nuffin" just send them all. Then she would realize she made a mistake and welcome them back with open arms.
> I think you missed the goddamn point.
what point exactly? That the skit was supposed to be low-effort, low-budget filler? This entire season is pretty much exclusively that. Might as well do something interesting every few episodes.
>the idea that it would be scam reeks of Black Factory too.
1. it doesn't have to be a scam, just something the matsus wouldn't be able to stand/keep up with
2. even if, so what? it'd still be better than what we got

Is this opposite day? I never got that memo.

Your plot would make it so that they're too socially retarded by now to even be institutionally fixed and mommy and daddy have no choice but to keep them until death. Doesn't matter if she loves them or not, they have no choice. Shit message. Neet facility might make a fun episode, but this was good on its own.

do italians dress like this?

Yes. Every day.

>Your plot would make it so that they're too socially retarded by now to even be institutionally fixed
not at all? They just don't want to be fixed, which is why they escape the place.
> mommy and daddy have no choice but to keep them until death.
>>Skit ends more or less the same with Matsuyo hugging them and saying that she loves them the way they are.
>> Then she would realize she made a mistake
I think you are trying too hard, user.
> but this was good on its own.
fuck no it wasn't. It was 15 minutes of nothing happening.

>It was 15 minutes of nothing happening.
Welcome to the slice of life genre. I hope you enjoy your stay.

he is the most cute.
Even though I like Ichi the most too, I think dating Oso would be more fun. I'd gladly let him waste all of my money to see his cute smile.

*Daily reminder that Oso and Kara are the best boys.

Yeah, the issue is that Oso-san is a comedy anime, not a SoL.

>not at all? They just don't want to be fixed, which is why they escape the place.
Yeah, socially retarded. "Hur I COULD work and not be a leech but I don't wanna, mommy buy me a bike."

>Then she would realize she made a mistake
Mistake of thinking they could change. Imagine how heartwarming it would be for Matsuyo if they came back socially adjusted, there's no mistake to realize.

The two genres are not mutually exclusive. Ososan switches genres around, but from the second episode a significant chunk of it was SoL. And the SoL skits also happen to be my favorite.

>Imagine how heartwarming it would be for Matsuyo if they came back socially adjusted, there's no mistake to realize.
she'd have no one to take care of, which would make her lonely. The time they'd spend in the facility would be enough for her to realize that she actually loved her useless NEETs. Again, it wouldn't be any different than how this episode ended, where she also choose for them to stay NEETs over well-adjusted members of the society.

Ososan was always advertised as comedy/parody. SoL was never meant to be the focus.
>but from the second episode a significant chunk of it was SoL
which might be why so many people abandoned the series

user, don’t you think AO3 would be a better platform for your fanfic?

S2 feels like one big fanfic anyway so it's alright

In the second episode of the first season? The first half before they get to the black factory was SoL, as was the B skit where Oso flips out at Chibita for being envious of him. Todomatsu and the five demons, fappymatsu, ichimatsu incident, let’s become independent, and kerosene off the top of my head all fit under the comedy/sol umbrella.

It would make her lonely and guilty to send one or more to a facility for two years. Having six sons you're proud of, who live in Tokyo and come see her regularly? Not lonely at all. She could deal with it in Letter. She loves them, but not because they're neets.

Though that's not the point. Parents enabling their useless children out of love is very common. Matsuyo being desperate enough to send them there and the neets escaping regardless would steer into zombie Simpsons territory, a parody of what's supposed to be socially relevant in modern Japan.

Osomatsu-san had more of a charming sitcom vibe in my opinion. Shenanigans would still happen. Imagine Hatabou's Birthday skit but they all were in the waiting room the whole time, and Hatabou never even appeared at the end. That's how it would've been done in this season.

all of these actually had jokes and like you just said they actually fit under COMEDY/sol umbrella
this episode didn't have any comedy

why is he sans undertale

>Be Karafag
>Love him because hes cute and funny
>Love every side to him and everything he does makes you happy
>Try to make friends with other Karafags
>Most of them woobify him to hell and back
>Put the other brothers down as being inferior and abusive
>Complain that it's ooc when he isn't being a spineless crybaby 100% of the time
>Hate Ichi the most of all but also ship Ichikara because they want him to rape Kara
What do I do anons, I love my husbando too much to switch to a different boy, but these people piss me off.

>I didn't laugh so it's not comedy

Just because you didn’t find it funny doesn’t mean it isn’t comedy user. Personally I laughed out loud several times.

All of those had good pacing. Fappymatsu is one of my favourite skits, its so comfy but doesn't drag on. We Got A Cold is another good example because it threw a surprise at you with how each brother handled the rest.

There were literally no jokes in this episode

He’s not though, he’s papyrus. Oso is sans.

but sans is blue and papyrus is red

>switch to a different boy
Why would you even consider that? Love is love, you don’t control who you feel it for. How about you stop hanging out with annoying fucks? Or at least stop discussing this topic with them.

I don't know, I feel the same way as you do. It gets weird talking to someone with the same husbando for too long though, it starts feeling strange like some sort of polygamy.

I know. They fucked it up.

You're right, I mostly considered it because I didn't wanna be associated with these people and because I love all the other brothers a lot as well.
It's redundant to try and discuss with them but I also don't really know where to find anyone else who feel the same about him as I do.