Sad Thoughts

Chiyo-Chan would now be 29 years old
Any more sad thoughts

The average age of this site has dropped so low that most people here probably haven't even seen Azumanga. Welcome to the age of the ironic weeaboo.

Renge is now 14 I belive

She's a big girl.

One sad part is that I'm only 18
I've known people who wouldn't watch stuff Cuz it's old. But I don't so hopefully I can at least escape persecution from. My people's stupidity.

Cute, do you have a feminine penis?

Azumanga isn't that great though. Yotsuba is easily superior in every way that matters.

She can't possibly be that ol-
>manga started in 2009
>Renge was in first grade, so probably six years old
>she's 15 now

Sadly no
You?

This saddens me to but one question remains does she still nyan pasu

>Azumanga isn't that great
Take that back you person of no character

Akari is now 23 chronologically

If akari is 23 that means this tomato is past its peak ripeness

These people aren't real, dumbasses. They're just drawings.

Its not bad, but its unexceptional in many categories. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou and even Yotsuba are better SoL series that offer more engaging characters and a comfier setting than generic Japanese high school.

Cool blog now get the fuck out you underage faggot.

Nigger, it's on Hulu. It's not exactly obscure.

Underage?

From my experience a lot of people stick with the super hot anime of the seasons only

If your Sup Forums age is to the right of the newfag range or you were born in the 2000s, do NOT reveal it.

I'm sorry I'm not allowed to be part of the super secret Benis bumper club because I got here late

Lurk before posting

When did you start using Sup Forums?

Bout 30 mins ago

Let's think happy thoughts instead. Lain is as old as all of the planet, and she knows and loves every single one of you!

Happy thoughts are good

>>>/steam/

This cutie can buy all the balsamic vinegar she wants now

Mahoro Andou stopped functioning 17 years ago

Disgusting.

Fuck you.

>mfw

So you're saying she's legal?

God damn. Thanks for making me feel old man.

I still remember when I help scanslate the last few volumes of the Love Hina manga. It was like 15 years ago. Fuck.

Yukari and Nyamo are both approaching 50

me too. 1988 YEAR OF THE DRAGON 1988 SEOUL OLYMPICS

Damn dude didn't even think of that

oh fuck. maybe one of them dead

Another thing is tadakichi San Is most likely being a man of character in heaven

I was intentionally NOT thinking of that. They're damn near my mom's age now. Which means they were damn near my mom's age then.

Fuck.

Legal to steal my heart maybe

>People born in the 70s will soon be in their 50s

No bulli

gotem

Also is this what they meant by goodbye sadness

>2011 was over 7 years ago
>madoka last episodes hell time was over 7 years ago
>samurai flamenco was 4 years ago
>we are closer to 2030 than 2000

>grow up listening to oldies with dad and uncle
>oldies stations now only mostly play 80's/90's tunes
>that shit sucks
>ask uncle why only 80's/90's now on radio because father dead
>tells me people who grew up listening to those oldies are now all dead and no one really knows/wants anymore

Damn never crossed my mind like that
Similar feel the other day when they played Nirvana on the classic rock station

Forgot to add n/a/ruto was half a decade ago.

>2011 will never happen again

That was such a good fucking year in general.

This was shaping up to be such a good decade until the Five Guys Scandal ruined everything.

>the Five Guys Scandal
What was that about? I was around but never really paid much attention except to airing shows back then.

Its been 16 years, and Azumanga is still the best anime of all time

>These people aren't real, dumbasses. They're just drawings.

>satou is 38

>Yukari is married and even has grandchildren.
>Nyamo is still a single piece of used goods.
Don't even try to tell me this isn't the obvious outcome.

Long story short a shitty female game dev's ex-boyfriend revealed that she had slept with five different game journos in exchange for good reviews which led to GamerGate which led to the 2016 election which led to the de facto Civil War for control of the Internet that we have now.

Technically you could make the argument that Trayvon Martin was what fucked everything up but 2011 was just such a good year overall and it seems like a world away now that the Internet is balkanized and everyone wants to purge one another from it.

This chart was made closer to when Rozen Maiden aired than the present day

>shitty female game dev
Oh that's what you meant. I thought you meant back in 2011. Yeah no I was here for all that shit too but let's not talk about that shit.

It ages like fine wine. When I saved it, I thought it was funny.

When moot got to old to realize there was difference between being funny and irreparably ruining the site.

>people born after the millennium are in their senior year of high school

Agreed. God forbid we get banned for ((((((off-topic)))))) discussion.

I hope Nyamo is still /fit/ and looks fine as Hell in a school swimsuit. God knows she gave me such a boner when I was 13.

Nyamo was a confirmed whore, though. Yukari was pure.

It was about the same time he made that quote on Sup Forums that Sup Forums is now just the same old joke over and over and that there is nothing original anymore.

>Nyamo was a confirmed whore
I thought she just dated a guy not had sex already?

user, the "Ero-Ero", remember?

>remember
I just realized I last rewatched that 6 years ago.

Sup Forums had literally nowhere to go but up, him shitting up Sup Forums just took a board that was trying to deal with the times and showing absolutley zero understanding of the situation.

we are closer to the year 2030 than we are to 2010

Agreed, it has aged gracefully compared to other 4koma gag manga adaptations, but not enough to put it anywhere besides middle of the pack in today's saturated environment.

If we're talking about the actual comic then, I think it's still in the top quartile.

project chanology 2.0: electric boogaloo

just because it came to light did not make it wrong

you have to install fear into the ones abusing the system or they will never stop

today she is the dev of a shitty game she sucked her way to get good reviews tomorrow she is the dev of your favorite game she sucked her way into

Thank god I play Japanese games then. Like hell she'll ever make it there.

>muh wrong generation meme

She's older than I thought.

Then again, I'm older than her. I don't often think about how old I am these days, but shit like this reminds me. Fuck you.

Junior high school god girl Yurie Hitotsubashi from KAMICHU! would probably be 48 years old now, assuming she turned 14 years old in 1983. (The anime is from 2005 but it was set in 1983-84.)

The Sailor Senshi from Sailor Moon would all be pushing 40 now if they were around 14 years old in 1992.

Assuming that Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote was 15 when the manga began in 2011, she'd have just turned 22 (some sources give her birthday as February 29th).

Iriomote cats only live about 15 years

>It's been half a decade since Kirino won and Kuroneko lost
>It's been almost half a decade since Chihiro won and Tenri lost
>It's also been almost half a decade since Hinata won and Hinata lost
>The first To Love Ru ended almost 10 years ago

Where does the time go anons?

Sakura. I meant Sakura lost. It's 3 AM, I'm tired.