>Rich 10/10 tsundera
>Cute dork
>Loyal tomboy
>Imouto
>Trap

Yuri harem.

they all agree to share the D.

Loli harem

Actual harem ending, no 'whoops I slipped and now my head is in your panties' followed by the girl kicking him into the stratosphere, and no unnecessarily drawing shit out

Good girls. No trap or other literal faggotry.

MC must be aware of his and the girls' feelings.
MC must be true to his desires but enough of a gentleman to be polite about them.
MC must choose all of them.
The girls must be genuine characters instead of generic haremtropes wanting his dick.
The girls must be friends and agree to share, no jealousy bullshit.
The show must END at some point and not be artificially drawn out.

Pic at least partially related.

>The girls must be genuine characters instead of generic haremtropes wanting his dick.
He should give it to them though without that being all they care about.
>The show must END at some point and not be artificially drawn out.
As long as the harem is achieved before the end.

A harem that doesn't cockblock the mc every time he has a moment alone with one of the girls would be nice. I think if you can get past that, the composition doesn't matter as much.

Step 1: Shota MC. Everything else then becomes more bearable.

THE DON'TS
>more than 3 girls in the harem
>loli member
>tsundere member
>mc that can do everything
>mc that can't do anything
>mc that gets annoyed by affection/shy away from affection everytime
>single girl wins ending
>no one wins ending

THE DOS
>girls have others goals/motives other than the mc
>harem is competent/op but have individual flaws
>goes against mc on certain issues
>sexy designs
>interesting relationship with mc (former enemy, a rival, a sensei etc)

EXTRA POINTS
>harem is into each other as well as mc

Let me give you a formula for a good harem:

>likable MC that you feel deserves his harem
>haremettes that don't solely exist for the MC
>good character dynamics among the haremettes and the MC
>plot is whatever as long as it's not insultingly bad and acts as a good vehicle for the character dynamics to pop
>most importantly IT NEEDS TO HAVE A FUCKING H A R E M END

All the girls need huge tits.
Fuck token lolis or one busty girl in a loli harem.
Segregate the chest sizes.

Bakemonogatari?

fpbp

Trinity seven

If you can go on a isekai rpg adventure with a harem of 3 ladies from any series, who would they be?

Giving the gay option a vagina was pretty fucking smart.

All of them getting the DICK

Making the show not actually about harems. The best harems have the harem as a consequence, not the focal point.

This. You can't just base a show around a harem as a concept, or at least nobody has successfully. Harem is not a genre either. Pic related Best harem owner of all time

>charizard turning into a girl
my dick was diamonds

Big cock MC

Start by making a few girls with actual personalities, not just checking off the boxes for a few archetypes- i.e., no Tsunderes.
Then introduce them all one or two at a time, and give them a reason to take interest in the MC, even if it's not love at first sight.

No Late Comers, and give the girls a bit of a sex drive, and most importantly, HAREM END.

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is a series that does most of this right.

Dubs for truth

Also MC should not be dense/oblivious (fucking haganai). As well the MC needs another male in the cast to have convos with and cut through all the girl shit a little, e.g. Jun in Sakurasou, Kitamura in Toradora, and Takamine in Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai.

Netori "harem". MC NTRs the haremmettes from heroes, turn them into their cocksleeves then dump them when he's bored. A fusion between Chikyuu Tenseisha novel and Kizashi by Yoshiura Kazuya.

>turn them into their cocksleeves
turn them into his cocksleeves

ez late game

The DON'T
>Male mc doesn't have a personality
>One girl is obviously the winner from the start.
>Each girl is just a hair color/style swap.
Also the DOS
>Have a different body type for each main girl
>Guy must have reason for them to be attracted to them. Beyond being nice.

Think outside the box, user.

Turn the box into a cocksleeve?

Main character gets cloned enough times for every girl.

Dude is going to be the next harem king.

>MC netori other people's harem
>girls dumped by MC
>The girls are now complete androgynists because they're tired of being played around by men
>proceeds to NTR MC and all of their previous male partners by screwing each others with dildoes and strap-ons
Something like that? It would be a pretty wild ride.

Harem series are for literal dicklets.

Boobs are better then there is a comparison to be drawn.

A good MC. A woman is only as good as the man that loves them.

All lolis and no token old hag bitch.

You need to actually be aware that it's a harem and or a love quadrangle and not a shitty A B romance with 3 or 4 more filler girls.

Make the harem shenanigans consistent with the setting so it doesn't feel shoehorned in. Harem for the sake of harem don't work as well, also make sure that it's a harem story at its core, not a romance story with a harem around.

Milf/cake harem with a shota MC.

big tits on every girl

As if Milfs and cakes can be satisfied with a dicklet. It would only work if the shota has a horse cock.

>MC is not a beta faggot soy boy

Of course.

I want there to be a pre established harem.
>Fantasy setting
>Mc is already in a lovey dovey relationship with a small handful of girls.
>Mc is a support type while the girls are all crazy high leveled offensive types.
>They all got separated during a high leveled quest.
>Mc got sent back to starter town.

Story starts with the mc setting out to find his harem or something along those lines.

Close enough i guess

Mizore Shirayuki, Akitsu from Sekirei, Medusa from Fate

Jesus Christ those eyes.

>taking 2 ice types

Varying body shape and size. Whats the point of a harem if all the girls look the same?

寝取られ

So, I've never touched Tenchi in any shape or form. Is it something worth getting into? Is there an agreed upon "start here" point, or is it like gundam where the start point is "at the start, you fucking retard."

Exactly the same as the formula for a bad harem anime. It's the inputs that matter.

Like a Real Life, you must be rich as fuck.
And ends really, really Dark.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is the only example

>actually have a harem ending
>have MC fuck at least one girl during the series
>have the girls openly try to compete for MC's affection

what is monogatari series
more than 3 girls, lolis

You can use generic harem tropes to make the basis of the characters but they have to be real characters too and not just walking tropes with tits and ass. Real motivations, situations and issues besides being with the MC, wanting MC's dick or liking MC at all.
Also get a good MC instead of a spineless "nice" fucker that isn't aware of shit

Are you seriously implying that the adventures of Ararararararararagi are good?
When did I jump into the worse timeline?

I wish there was a harem series with a full chad MC.

Just don't have the first/main girl win or the "nobody wins", both of these are played out as fuck.

Make the MC an alpha who fucks his harem instead of a wimp like every harem show does.

I want Mohammed the anime.

>variety
>mutual respect between all the girls and acceptance that they can all have the cock if they just work together
>good writing and art in the series
#3 seems to be nearly impossible and #2 is unrealistic as fuck but we can dream

At least one girl in a White Button Front Blouse is a good start. It being fitted so well that it hugs her tits is usually a great start.

However, if you want the greatest Harem of all time you need look no further than the best end.

Pic very related to all points.

Girls have animal eats/traits. They actually act like the animal they are representing.

The formula is Tenchi.

MC denser than a neutron star

I would have been fine with a Doll solo end too, but the ending we got was good as well. At least Yukine gets to be happy.

That's gotta exist already right? Between all the fantasy and isekai works put out, there has to be one with that kind of premise right?

can i have the source please, user? gif won't show up in normal search results.
I also love her hairstyle as well

Copy paste Urusei Yatsura

but OP asked for a good harem formula, not shit

Was UY even a harem? Shinobu stopped pining for him, Sakura always hated him, Kurama hated him, the other alien girls (except for maybe Ran because I can't remember) weren't interested, and Ryunnosuke hated him too.

Lum was the only one who consistently wanted his dick.

Just go full blown Magika no Kenshi with it.
>MC has to become literal harem king to save the world
>Knocks his bitches up in the end
No ambiguity, no "muh one true love" bullshit, no real animosity between the women in the harem beyond who and when they get a date with MC/get dicked by MC.

just have several ranges of huge then

A charismatic protagonist who actually deserves his harem.
Girls who have an actual personality and a life outside of the MC along with things he has nothing to do with.

>Muhammad was an insecure sperg yet still gets the girls
100% Harem protagonist.

Ran only went after Ataru to spite Lum. Rei was her true love.

Well not inflicting one on the public is a start but if you have to make one have the CHARACTERS, notice how I didn't say cardboard cut-outs that look and act like characters but ACTUAL CHARACTERS doing SOMETHING and moving toward a goal as opposed to doing fucking nothing.

The Spairu King resembled this depiction of him and he also was showed with a harem of spairu hoes.

Have an actual Harem Ending and make the MC decent but not a Gary Stu

The less cliched the better, Also no childhood friends.

But making the MC the cutest character. It's been scientifically proven.

>Also no childhood friends.
No deal.

Have loli
Disregard loli

Male lead is interesting in his own right and he has a clear relationship with the woman in his harem
No GODDAMNIT WHY ARE THESE FRIGID BITCHES WHO DONT WANT TO FUCK CIRCLING AROUND ME LIVING IN MY HOME AND DESTROYING MY ONCE PEACEFUL LIFE type stuff.
More like they each bring something to his life that makes it better and he brings something to theirs that they needed or wanted.

Each girl should have their own look personality and drives and reason for doing anything. The MC is important but he doesn't have to be their soul reason for doing anything. Him being important to her personally is enough.

Girls sometimes leave the harem for their own reasons or come back later. Occasionally show a jealous male who seeks to either overthrow the MC or take one of the girls for his own.

No dykes.

This needed more content after this point of daily life with the harem. And less skipping of the events that led to it.

This, bonus points if he actually has some muscles and big ass balls to, extra points if he can bend a lesbian in his harem too

Yuri harem

>That anime
Everything in your post is suspect user.
Fucking everything

large anime titties, larger than what we get normally
A harem of Chifusa-tier girls!
It's not been done yet, unfortunately

All I remember from Asobi ni ikuyo is that the MC did nothing and the other girls decided to share him at the end. There wasn't even development for any of the characters.

>Harem end where the MC screws every girl in the series EXCEPT for the childhood friend
Perfection

>What is the formula for tasty shit?