Isekai thread, no tier autism

>Whoever starts next thread, please use Sevens as Opening.
Roger that.

Why is Mr. Lyle one of the best characters in isekai history?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/29-years-old-bachelor-was-brought-to-a-different-world-to-live-freely/
novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shoujo-no-rirekisho/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best catgirl Fran.

>Sample

dumb wojackposter

Shieldbro, what is the sauce for this?

novelupdates.com/series/29-years-old-bachelor-was-brought-to-a-different-world-to-live-freely/
Easy mode isn't as easy as it seems.

Because, it's not isekai.

>Mr. Lyle
Better than Fran, Sword Dad, Papa Bones, and Rory

Wtf, I googled this out with my home internet while got nothing with internet cafe.

I am VERY conflicted.

>Mr. Lyle
I thought it's just a made-up name by Yoraikun because it's literally untranslatable or something.

novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shoujo-no-rirekisho/
Is this good?

>Better than Rory
Impossible.

I think it's Lyle-san or Lyle-sama, point is that it's potential unleashed Lyle after leveling up.

I don't like isekai. It was fun for a bit when I first discovered it, but quickly overstayed its welcome. Why haven't you guys moved on yet from this fanfic-tier, copypasta premise?

Yes, the translation is snail though

Move on to what Mr. MCgoodtaste

They look dead actually

Can you give me an example of the yandere fairy's actions? I like yandere fairies.

i see anons are starting to tire down and went to sleep
kek weak

After two threads with more than 500 posts in 3 hours each, it had to slow.

She has his eyeball in a jar

The funny thing is this isnt even the bad shit. To be honest myself I think its a combination of the gamer/weeb/bookworm in me that keeps making me want to read this shit, but every once in awhile I come across a legitimately good story despite the fact theyre no shakespeae level bullshit with either the right amount of comfy, violence, JRPG mechanics, harem, or whatever it is your looking for in a story and I can't shake of the feeling that literally nothing out there could match this junk based on my tastes. I also blame american novelists for being bland as fuck with shit taste but thats like my opinion man.

There are way too many isekai threads now. I can't even keep up. Can't imagine all the discussions I've missed.

yeah, too much shitposting and Im just getting around to reading other stuff, its a nice way to end the day, but im sure the night shift will take over soon enough. filthy fucking Easteners

>not being a chad and pulling a all nighter
low test

It was so active just now but burgers should be sleeping since long ago
Makes me wonder, just who are these people posting here

When threads are around 24/7, sleep has to happen at some point.

user why are you being such a low test faggot right now?

Best girl is back!

I just keep coming hoping to pick something new
I'd work in clearing my backlog instead but then I might miss something new to read

Kill me

If we're talking about light novels then can we talk about "Pure Love X Insult Complex?" Been loving it recently. Is it a good novel? Does the quality drop at any point? Am I a bad person?

You too? This is time I could be spending working on the backlog.

Where's my 'I was sent to another world to play black metal with the demon lord' isekai?

fuck your backlog just shitpost like the dirty cow that you are.

To put it simply, too many western authors keep catering to women as they formed the main majority of the buyers and consumers of literature in the western world and men feel left out with books blatantly not pandering to and often mocking them.

So they decided to seek other literature to find stuff that pander to them.
It's not that hard to understand.

>Netori

>Netori
WHAT IS THIS

She's literally 'I have two personalities: The nicest fairy you've ever met, a twisted fucking psycho and manipulative mass murderer'.

>All the actual novels in my job are literally tom clancy copy paste garbage and repressed sexually housewife romance novels

yup looks like it checks out.

Manuke na FPS Player

It's still mostly the same, I guess? A mix of gangster-ero stuff.

>that "art"

Is that a moist nugget?

Speak for yourself cunt
People like us discuss properly because we know ones people very rarely talk about and might get good shit from each other
We're the most civil in these threads

at first i don't know whether or not he was a chick or a dude due the weird artstyle.

>All those k-kill me faces

what about it?

Isekai true love.

The art is similar to Gantz author.

>People like us discuss properly
great bait outta girl just just post just like that what dirty slut

he aint a goddamn isekai protagonist though

>Shinka No Mi
It got a manga adaptation? Fuck year.

Which makes it better than any isekai. Although I thought the ending was kinda shit. The final boss was gay and Final Final boss was even more gay. Harem epilogue was good though, best girl is Vera.

Its okay when there's a lot of new chapters to binge read, but time moves so slow in the story and a lot of the sex scenes can get too long. Also everyone gives the MC way too much credit for what he's worth.

>The abyss is always deeper
When will we reach the bottom?

>Pure Love X Insult Complex
would read it if there were illustrations.

>no isekai where the protagonist gets reincarnated as his MMO character (female)
Why?

nop

I'm pretty sure there's already one like this

it's downsy af

>Be this much of a casual

Kill yourself

She turns into a girl after that, but she still can transform into a gorilla if she wants to unleash her full power.

Pupil of the wiseman
Kyuuketsu hime

What happened to the translations for this series anyway? It used to be so consistent.

I can think of three off the top of my head.
>kyuuketsu
>last boss
the other one was english original nevermind...

Translator took an hiatus because he wanted to focus on death mage

do all these pieces of shit seriously have over 300 chapters?

That's the best part of isekai user... it never ends. Because even if you die you just reincarnate.

Sevens isn't isekai
Also it went to shit the moment they started to justify his party being only women, even the based ancestors couldn't carry it.

If you only count what was translated
Welcome to isekai

The chapters are pretty short.

breaking news: an isekai'd group of gyarus found out that slimes are benificial for your skin

pure love x insult even has over 300 chapters, how the fuck do you make a teen romance story with over 300 chapters

Kinda wish someone started on runaway poison user. Deciphering through google translate only gets you so far.

RIP

>Isekai female character only achievements are girly things
*yawn*

Your favorite character is cool, but is he skeleton cowboy cool?

I wish I knew some comfy isekai manga. They're usually power trip harem bullshit, or power trip edgy bullshit.

>Dem Hipbones

Isekai Shokudou
300 years killing slime

Seiun Wo Kakeru
Takarakuji
Risou no Himo
No OP Powers
No Cheat skills
Just day to day life.

Those hips tho

I got you senpai

Average abilities? 9999? Tilea's Worries? All the ones with female MCs pretty much...

>Pupil of the wiseman
the mtl killed my inspiration for continuing to read this. Anyone who has seen the raws, knows if the mc found his friend necromancer?

At first I thought it was a woman because of that ass.

Shit is so frustrating to try to read because there are like 8 different translators and a web novel version that's like completely different from the light novel version.

>just waitin on the manga now

The fate of gender benders
They're only ever properly handled when there's absolutely no reason for them to be gender benders

I read all the 1400+ chapters and the only parts that bothered me were the meg chapters.
Author keeps introducing more girls but he manages to not make them one dimensional characters, seriously it's incredible.

Most isekai are 'comfy' and aimless. Even Re:Monster.

Volume 7 when?

does it turn into Nisekoi at any point?
When you deliver the hide of the Multibear to the Chief of the Manitaurs

>does it turn into Nisekoi at any point?
Not him, but what do you mean by this?

That's last boss right?
Do I go for the manga, ln or wn

It might be a good story but that this point I'm fine with Oukoku and Beauty Salon. Its on my to read list though