DevilGOAT: Crybaby

“Hey, bitch. I heard you’re the only faggot in the world that doesn’t like Devilman Crybaby. Explain why you’re such a hoe ass faggot.”

Imma wait

>Rushed af
>Garbage animation and visuals
>No shading
Ok, who called Studio DEEN?

>newfag Sup Forumseddit general
This is what Netfl*x brings us

Imagine being this contrarian for no reason

Fuck off namefag netshill

>Calls you names when he can’t explain why Devilman is better than most things he’s watched and he’s just a contrarian faggot

Not as cancerous as the last thread at least. This is just kinda sad.

Eva wouldn’t have any clout if it weren’t for Devilman, and niggas forget that, baka

Where do you come from? What brings you to Sup Forums, outsider?

Rushed, unrealistic approach to human nature, killed a precious cinnamon roll, and a less so precious one without giving a better view of her devilwoman tits.

What the fuck is this?

An off board meme. Please don't bump spam threads. Put "sage" in the options field

Hey! This isn’t a spam thread! This is genuine opinion!

After not watching anime since 2006ish, I watched this on Netflix and decided to give anime a second go

This is what a parasite looks like

>he deleted all his self bumps

ive just got to say I’ve just finished Devilman Crybaby for the 5th time and it’s definitely kino.

Congratulations. You're taste sucks. Welcome to our board, newfaggot.

Forgot to turn your name off OP

It probably does, back then I was watching Naruto and Bleach simultaneously.

As much as I fucking love Devilman no Uta, I feel like Man Human doesn't get as much love as it deserves.

Crybaby's op is fucking great.

No that was me saying that.

Y’all can’t even give valid points at to why you don’t like Devilman. Such contrarians.

Lurk 2 years before posting, seriously. You'll thank us later.

Why don't you kill yourself you shitposting Sup Forums spammer, instead of forcing your garbage baitspamming on the board

Just keep jerking off to your anime statues.Do what you do best. You can’t even give me a reason. I don’t wannw talk to yo anymore.

>give me a reason
And no matter how much you beg I'm not going to give you a thing. Enjoy your vacation from Sup Forums, outsider.