Is yuri taking over anime a good thing?

is yuri taking over anime a good thing?

no it is not a good for people who enjoy story and plot. Yuri anime are usually pure fan service and ecchi, and have no meaningful messages. However it is a good thing for people who like their cartoons to be sexually pleasing to look at.

No, homosexuals aren't right.

I like heavy, brooding, vanilla romance. Yuri usually gets the tone into the right ballpark, but damn. It's true that the genre is infested with garbage writing. It goes beyond just being poor quality; it's simply lazy.

>I have never seen any yuri

Kumiko has a mean suplex.

no,
it must be purged with fire.

Get out c/u/cks and take your unfulfilling "romance" plots that never end properly with you.

The idea that same-sex friendship can replace love is the reason why Japanese women aren't breeding anymore.

The reason Hibike's yuri(bait) was so good is that it wasn't fanservice-y and was actually believable except for Reina's cocklust. The yuri wasn't the focus, it felt natural, had some really captivating moments, fit into an already good story nicely, and was overall very well executed. Of course real "Yuri" anime would be full of fanservice because at this point yuri is more of a fetish than a genre, and people who watch yuri anime watch it specifically to watch lesbians and not for the story.

isn't Yuri sort of like the most uncuck genre of anime???

I need a third season

>Of course real "Yuri" anime would be full of fanservice because at this point yuri is more of a fetish than a genre
I'm sure there exists a parallel dimension where this is actually the case.

Are you trying to say this isn't already true in out reality?

this is the case lol

our reality*

Yes.

Uh huh.

Girls need to learn to love each other (friendship) to compete with the common male friendship (no homo).

legs
thighs

Top tier taste OP

>is yuri taking over anime
no

I for one welcome our lesbian overlords.

That's all anime romance, including the ones you like.

Romance stories are the laziest and most beholden to cliche, nine times out of ten.

Yuri is not taking over anything after watching Citrus.

I wouldn't know. I get very nearly 100% of my recommendations from lurking Sup Forums. I don't come across much romantic stuff here, probably for the partial if exaggerated truth in what you're saying.

when the audience consists of more men than women

not steins gate >.

>yuri thread
>posts canonically non-yuri anime

but look at those round lines of her legs, thighs and delicate bottom

Yeah.

Citrus is pretty good. I expect more anime similar to this.

I don't mind

At least yaoi-bait have some good stories. Yuri is just boring if you remove the fanservice.

Yuri on Ice is a good yuri anime. The best character is a cute blonde.

I just can't enjoy that show, with the exception of Harumin, the characters and even the monologues are rather shallow and stupid, not to talk about the forced drama, I prefer more shows like pic related with some nice and actual healthy romance than a dozen Yuris like Citrus.

what is this? purest form for ant?

Whose fault is it that you only care about fanservice?

>Citrus is pretty good.

>says the man as he pulls the information out of absolutely nowhere, with no facts to back up his claim

not yuri

It is a thing we do not see in real life but yearn for.

Citrus good? I even had some hype for this because I thought it will be serious SakuraTrick. But no it's forced stupid misunderstanding. No matter how many times they brake ice between each other next arc/story something happens again and they don't TALK ABOUT IT until big drama is created.

Certainly is

>remeber this show from when I was a kid
>remeber it being very demonic and about some dude banging two chicks and killing loads of demons
>decide to watch it on netflix as I eat my lunch
>turns out it has alot more romance then I remebered.
>its good and 2 seasons is a nice amount of episodes to watch so ill give it ago
>turns out there is 11 fucking seasons of this shit

I liked it and thought it was a goodish anime. But 11 seasons is pushing it way to fucking far.

Oh boy, I'm sure there are better high school melodrama series than Citrus.

We literally had Kuzu no Honkai last year. Though I suppose if you're looking for STRICTLY yuri content, you'd have to go further back.

Sakura Trick and Yuru Yuri are the only two good yuri anime.The two things they have in common is that they also double as CGDCT

Up to this day I don't understand how anyone could even begin to see a yuri relationship between them. There was absolutely nothing to ever imply that

>mfw there's actually an instrument called a fagott

Senpai > Reina.
And that's all I'm going to say on the subject.

right

>touching your friend's nose and lips
>staring deeply into each other eyes
>blushing
>trespassing way beyond the usual borders of personal space
Well, I too think this is more of a platonic thing but man, you can't deny the gayness.

she holds her like that so i could lick everything better

I unironically enjoy /u/ shit and I also unironically agree with you, I couldn't see any of the characters in this show engaging in u shit aside from that moment when Reina got really close

can you recommend some quality /u/ series, please? serious question

Yuri cannot overtake anime soon enough.

Today's anime lesbians are becoming more relatable and respectable than most male characters.

The former at least want to have sex with women.

>I only watch romance that I can relate to aka self-insert

I do this with my friend all the time and we aren't gay in the slightest

I can't help but love Strawberry Panis (despite the melodrama) and Maria-sama ga Miteru (which has a load of seasons plus OVAs) the most, those are both on the /u/ essentials list though. Also Kannazuki no Miko

There's a load of other stuff you can find on /u/ but those are my favourites and what I'd recommend personally

Kumiko is a strong girl

*Strawberry Panic

appreciated, thanks

she is so beautiful

>Strawberry Panis
I missed alpha dykes.
The only good yuri dork is dead yuri dork.

This, me and my friends sometimes wrestle naked and jerk each other off, it's just normal friend stuff

I tried to rewatch it but couldn't stay interested. It meant so much to me when I was naive, I still can't see it for what it is and shake the expectations I once had for it, resulting in an experience of disappointment and disinterest even still

Use your god damned anime reaction folder

Ok
>Hibike has never been yuri
There, fixed
Now that sounds kinda gay, but good for you and your friend I guess

i want to be user's friend

It's a horrible thing man. It's a way to push propaganda on the west. These faggots will go to hell and there's nothing that will change that

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

People might take you seriously if you posted something besides DBshit.

>is yuri taking over anime a good thing?
>why does Sup Forums hate yuri?
Can we actually have a yuri thread on Sup Forums without all this bullshit?

Guys in Shoujo works also trie to/has sex with the girl so it's not something difficult to find, also, there's plenty of male protagonists nowadays that are better(or least in my opinion) than Yuri MC's.

Reine having a crush on a older man is more believable than her fanservice relationship with kumiko.

yes

>t. selfinserting cuck

Hell no!

True

yuri is the purest form of love, OP!

>is yuri taking over anime?
Yes. This was all a successful well-made strategy from OP pic related. After this, yuri has increased.
>is it a good thing?
Of course.

Yuri is taking over the world.
Glorious days are ahead of us.

I can't wait for yurifags to all be gassed like everyone else, but we should at least spare the ones that are good at mahjong.

No.

Y E S

There is absolutely no excuse for an anime girl to fall in love with an anime boy. Under no circumstances is this at all acceptable. What a waste it would be to take an anime girl and put them through the metaphorical death that is being in love with an anime.

>The former at least want to have sex with women.
Hilarious because it's true.
I still enjoy trashy harems for what they are but the running away shit even as one slut literally ofer herself is bullshit. How can anyone prefer and defend this?

Fact is: no one. Which is why so many harem stories right now get yuri spinoffs.

Why do i want to insert my dingo dongo there?

>Hibike has never been yuri
Never ever.

>no it is not a good for people who enjoy story and plot.

It's for the best

Yuri has been oversaturated and it's killed the novelty for me.

Women are beautiful, anime especially so. Beautiful things belong together, it's only natural.

>tfw you will never be a cute lesbian girl

why live

I'm going to be one

>official art

That hand holding. I'm sure it's canon already.

No, the opposite