Ay hol up, this show's actually kinda fun

Ay hol up, this show's actually kinda fun.

*invades your capital*

>unironically liking Asta's determination to prove himself in an undoubtedly class-based "meritocracy" where he is incredibly disadvantaged

Me too, bruv. Not gonna lie, it's pretty good shit- if a bit mindless and played through.

Suddenly I am enjoying the shit outa it. Asta way better than lame yellow fox demon kid

More yelling and chasing hottie nun

I know I may get shit for this, but I like Asta better than Deku despite me hating Black Clover.

This was the most unintentionally funny shit. The way how everyone was so calm inside of the castle and then suddenly the outside looks like the world is about to fucking end.
It was so jarring and hilarious.

Faggot.
Even hatewatching this gave me no satisfaction, I dropped it after one episode. Really, the worst thing about this is the dubfag argument of

>muh screaming
The screaming is towards the bottom of the list of problems with this anime.

Mimosa a best. A BEST.

In some way I guess you have to respect how mediocre it really is.

How do you even know what they're talking about when you stopped watching after the first episode? For all you know Asta did a complete 180 but you wouldn't know because you said it yourself you stopped watching

I like it

I like how Asta has zero magical power yet he's still so determined to become the Wizard king even though deep deep down he know's that won't happen.

I asked mangafags immediately after the first episode if Asta improves significantly in early chapters. From the replies, I got the impression that he doesn't, and that the anime was going to cover trash material, so I had no trouble dropping it.

Well yeah it might be kinda decent for underages

Why deku is a faggot soyboy who cries every other chapter

It has pacing issues and Asta's VA is insufferable but I like it. It'd probably rate better if not for ASTA'S CONSTANT SCREAMING. I KNOW HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A HOTHEADED SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST BUT NARUTO WAS NEVER THIS ANNOYING.

The dungeon arc was suprisingly fun. The show definitely suffers from pacing issues, and some characters are painfully one dimensional, but Black Clover definitely has some nice moments here and there, like Asta vs Mars. While its not perfect, I'd say its a decent shonen and is nice to watch every week if you're a hardcore fan of the genre.

What the hell is Julius doing

>black clover faggots think we're competing with them
That's rich.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like the sexy scientist chick more

Explain this shit to me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's breen growing on me lately, but I still think it's a 6/10 show at best.

Racist Nips.

Best girl is right here you fuckin fag
Her name is Sally and she is trash

Damn shame is "Disadvantage" is the perfect countermeasure to his setting's power/magic-system.

They finally got their shit production issues fixed, the latest episodes have been good.

No, its not. The manga is kinda fun, the show is a filler festival. Fillers on anime adaptations of long running manga are someway acceptable when they are getting close to the manga and just the necessary amount. When its at episode 150-200 is someway necessary, that I understand.

But this shit show has been adding filler scenes since motherfucking episode one. Each episode actually have LESS content than a manga chapter, how the hell you fill 20 minutes with less content than a 20 pages chapter, fulling it with bullshit, thats how.

what the fuck are you on every episode since 14 has been adapting 2 chapters an episode

its just needed 20 chapter to starting to become decent