One Piece

Title :The Last Wish

Fighters from the Big Mom crew are ready to fight since they are expecting Luffy to run away from Katakuri and take Brûlée with him and come out of the mirror world.

Sanji is hiding and sees all that. The moment Luffy comes out of the mirror world; Sanji plans to take Luffy with him, thinking that they have to run away as quickly as possible.
Sanji expresses his gratitude to Pudding, and she wants to apologize to him but her stubbornness prevents her doing that. Sanji says that he’s glad that Pudding was his fiancé, and at that moment, she starts to cry. She says that she has a last wish for Sanji and takes away his cigarets.

Luffy was able to dodge Katakuri’s attack, while Luffy’s attack connected. But Luffy is at his limit and falls down from the broken floor. Katakuri is at his limit too and collapses to the ground.
Luffy wakes up and climbs up from the place he fell down. But Katakuri is there. He asks Luffy if one day he will come to defeat Big Mom and Luffy answers “Of course! I will be the man to become Pirate King!” Katakuri answers that Luffy is sure able to look very far ahead to the future and collapses.

The mysterious saviour Nazomuzu had already captured Brûlée. Nazomuzu is obviously Pekoms and even Luffy knows it.
The promised time has arrived, so the fighters are expecting Luffy to come out of the mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15175000
strawpoll.me/15175105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sanji believes Pudding's tears.

O MY INFINITE STAMINA

Katakuri’s usual battle style is not receive enemy’s attack,so he is vulnerable to attack
Katakuri can stop Lufffy‘s gear4 easily,but he don’t do because he want to fight with Luffy with full force
And he gets up earlier than luffy,so he had time to kill Luffy
Katakuri>Luffy but it is the best battle

FUCK YOU ODA

DROPPED

Can we all finally agree that Doffy > Katakuri?

>Pudding kisses Sanji
>Both parallel their painful moments this arc

i-its a sana chapter guys!!!!

Ofc he is

SEETHING HACKPOSTERS

It was obvious Luffy wasn't going to lose to the same attack that didn't even put him down the first time. Luffy still tanked way too much to make this fight believable.

LUKA CONFIRMED
ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!

Honestly? Doffy > Big Mom

Yes

Reminder that even after this the Big Mom pirates remain a threat in the future arcs.

>Katakuri wanted to lose all along
BEST BOY

You idiot

Jobakuri
There, I said it.

Trips of truth. Best luffy homotp.

SaPu!

Reminder that people are getting upset that a guy who's specialty is avoiding attacks and who has spent decades sitting around as a Yonkou right hand man with no challenges what so ever can't take a hit very well.

I'm sure it was very shocking that the guy who went from East Blue to the NW in three years, went through Impel Down, Marineford, two years of getting his ass beat, and all the other shit that he put up with on almost a daily basis could tank hits better.

Truly a shocking development.

also if you can't argue this, your criticism of Luffy winning is you going out of your way to be upset

>Pudding kissed Sanji
>She erased his memories after that
This would have been an emotional moment if these two didn't have a terrible development plus LuKa in the same chapter

>sapu literally ends here
why bother to bait? you lost.

strawpoll.me/15175000
strawpoll.me/15175000
strawpoll.me/15175000
strawpoll.me/15175000

>Guy's fruit is mochi
>Something that is literally beat over and over again
>Can't take a hit
Oda is a hack.

20 minutes of awakening later, Luffy fainted and had to be helped by all of dressrosa while Doffy was still able to fight. Hours of punches and awakening from Katakuri couldn't do shit and Luffy is moving on to the next thing. After his fight with Doffy he had to sleep for days.

Sandman:
Katakuri falls "forward" at first and after he talked with Luffy, he falls "backwards" as seen in the pic.
According to Mont-d'Or, even if Pirate King Roger gets out of that mirror, he wouldn't be able to escape from them.

>12 hours is enough to improve upon an ability that took the master the cumulation of decades of combat experience to master
>THIS MAKES SENSE
>luffyfags

How can LawLu compete

>Ragdolled by boundman in minutes
>Knocked Boundman around for literally hours

Animated remake of this gif with Sanji and Pudding when

so kata recovered before luffy and waited just so he could pass out?

lame.

after seeing shippers spout "you lost" to each other over and over, it rings hollow. shipping is trash and so are you for validating it

>even if Pirate King Roger gets out of that mirror, he wouldn't be able to escape from them.
Sanji about to prove he is the GOAT Strawhat member.

>12 hours is enough to improve ability to the level of the master who took the cumulation of decades of combat experience to attain
>THIS MAKES SENSE
>LUFFYFAG BTW

You have to fight people stronger than you to improve and become stronger, that’s how Haki works.
Once you’re at Katakuri’s level there aren’t many people stronger than you.

strawpoll.me/15175105
strawpoll.me/15175105
strawpoll.me/15175105

>Fujos still sullying beautiful broship
Disgraceful.

They cant

see
He did not improve, he became slightly capable of doing it and we've only seen it against the guy he was watching the movements of for 10 hours.

Are you really thinking this through or are you just trying to be upset? Seems pretty logical to me.

>competition makes you stronger!!!
>competition makes you better than the opponent you're facing while the competition is still going on!!!
two different things, you colossal retard

>broship
Katakuri is going to do dirty things to that hat and you know it

If Pudding erases Sanji's memory I'll cry, nakamafampai.
I want something good happens to my boi.

>celebrating is sullying now
Ignorant

Doffy was at low health and took stronger G4 attacks. 20 minutes later Luffy fainted. Against Katakuri he had no trouble against Kata's attacks. Katakuri, from full health, took fewer hits than Doffy anf lost.

Yeah, he's gonna wear it.

The best thing about this chapter, is the amount of new luka art it will produce

S-Sanjifags still exist?

seeYour argument was already dismissed in the last thread and your still repeating it without even trying to form a counterargument.

I'm not impressed that Luffy managed to start avoiding some of Kata's blows 12 hours into a fight using the ability he trained for 2 years.

>he did not improve
>ignoring the whole sequence of "close my eyes and remember rayleighs words, i can dodge everything now"

The old will give way to the new

Luffy watched Kata do it, while Kata probably had to figure it out from through trial and error and perfect it over time

Just because you shooed them out of OJ doesn't mean they don't exist

Urouge >Doffy>Katakuri >Luffy

>she starts to cry

Pudding will leave the Big Mom Pirates and surprise Sanji & the audience at the end of the series by getting a job as Baratie’s baker! Sanji will return to Baratie to say hi to everyone and Pudding will hug him! This is canon!

Updated to volume 88
Now you too can share a birthday with a literal who

haki is an abstract concept, you dope

>3 of her commanders defeated
Why are the Big Mom Pirates so damn weak?

Kaido's weakest calamity has the same bounty as Big Mom's strongest sweet commander. The BMPs are shit.

This.
Same as CP9. Luffy saw that something was possible and figured a way to do it too in no time.

>Oct 20
>Tyrannosaurus
Who?

i-it was his rubber! T-that's why he was so resilient!

Nah I still can't sadly.

Why did anyone have any doubt in their minds Kaido’s crew is stronger than Big Mom’s crew? Of fucking course Kaido’s crew is stronger. We’re fighting the BMP first, you think we’d start with the stronger ones and proceed onto the weaker ones? That’s not how shounen works.

and again, it culminated in him being slightly more able to dodge the blows of the guy who has been punching him repeatedly for 12 hours.

In all of the feats achieved in OP, that's probably the least noteworthy.

I like how you're not even trying to challenge my point that all he accomplished was dodging a few blows from the guy he had been watching and taking hits from for several hours with no breaks. You keep assuring your self that it's impressive without actually giving it any substance.
>But it was really important
>I'm telling you he could dodge everything
>he advanced light years
>he improved on it significantly
Yeah, that's a lot of empty words. Now point to where he did anything but dodge punches after 12 hours.

>mfw same birthday as Carrot

Bounties are based on threat of the government. Kaido seems to be based on acquiring land which puts him at odds with the WG. Big Mom seems content with what she has, hence her crew's smaller bounties.

>3 of her commanders defeated
Why are the Worst Generation Pirates so damn strong?

Iceberg's mouse.

Iceberg's hamster

Iceburg's pet mouse

Iceburgs pet mouse from water 7 speedreader

Wasn't this Iceburg's mouse?

Will Pudding have been FLAMINGOED already like Violet was?

>did anything but dodge punches
you know, hit him with his own punches despite his earlier gear 4 not being able to?
surely, this means his CoO has improved to where he's good enough to detect how Katakuri is shifting right?
are you slow?

Doesn't this mean Viola won the Sanjibowl?

>Tomorrow is Sanjis Bday
Oh yis, birthday kiss for the birthday boy

*sapu

>tfw you don't share a birthday with anyone.
Me and Reiju are a day apart so I guess I can accept that

Because they're the Worst Generation.
If they weren't strong they'd be the Slightly Bad Generation or the Rather Disagreeable Generation

using Gear 2nd 3 times in a day paralysed Luffy in Eneis Lobby, but has never been a problem since
The Strawhats are stronger with each arc

Doffy couldn't touch or defend agianst Boundman
Kata was fighting him for hours

I belive in the user that said, she is gonna kiss him, then erase his memory of it.

>shonen repeatedly show characters pulling out sudden feats of perception, strength, speed etc in fights that last minutes at most
>MC fights character for 12 hours straight
>manages to dodge a few punches from the guy who had been throwing them for 12 hours straight by developing his CoO which he already had prior to the fight
>people are losing their minds over it

Do people just look for things to complain about or did they actually put time in to think about this and still found it off?

>chapter women and faggots will never understand
Muuh shipp is real guise xDDD

The pet hamster of Iceburg

oh god please no, it would be too painful to read
(i'm a sanjifag)

>STOP HOLDING ONE PIECE TO HIGH STANDARDS REEEEEEEE

No it means Oda can't help but write cringy shit whenever Sanji is involved.

I think Big Mom is about to lose a lot of allies
After the way she tried to kill the Germa i don't see her marriage alliances holding any weight

Fuck user. I laughed harder than expected.

>Brother, what are you doing with that hat on your dick?

Have the lawlufags killed themselves yet?

Ice berg's rat.

>July 22
Nobody is born on the same day as me yet.

So Pudding and Nami are nice and all lads but when’s Cosette gonna decide to become a character again

Who?

>you know, hit him with his own punches despite his earlier gear 4 not being able to?
Boundman was only capable of landing hits while Kata was out of focus. Snakeman was an entirely new form built for speed and one that we had no basis to judge it's ability to hit Kata since the first and only time it was used, it was capable of hitting him.

Your argument does not hold up. We don't know if Snakeman is simply fast enough to keep up with Kata or if the CoO is responsible

For calling me slow, you seemed to have conveniently ignored the fact that Snakeman is separate and advertised as speed form.

Again I wonder if you actually are thinking about this rationally or are just trying to complain. It's pretty straight forward.

>If you read the fight, you'll find out how it makes sense that Luffy won and even compared to other shonens, he took a long time to win this fight
>That means One Piece can't be held to a high standard reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Are you serious user?

Vinsmokes' waitress.

Cosette. You know, Sanji’s real wife.

Cosette will settle for Reiju.

surely, katakuri, in his mountains of experience as a yonko commander, has seen something faster than snakeman you fucking moron. it's called LOGICAL DEDUCTION.
>luffyfags don't understand basic conceptual thought
why am i surprised again?