Darling in the Franxx

Further piloting is prohibited because of cooties.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/969138753754120192
exhentai.org/g/1191603/d399d0666c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fun ends here

>Kokoro bullying
Yes!

Will the new episode salvage the series from the shitshow that was ep7?

Dailymotion upload when? Japan needs to stop bullying Australians.

Webm where?

>blushing because Futoshi said he'd go on a diet for her
please

You can't stop it.

>people still mad about comfy beach episode
>not realizing it's just the calm before the storm

Episode seven was fun though. It was nice seeing the characters interact with one another.

>blushing because of the experiment they did last night with the milkman

It's finally time.

Ichigo has sand in her vagina again, I take it?

The fun always ends when you come on screen.

>Ichigo and Ikuno dyke fun police squad
Ichigo is literally an antagonist at this point.

No, she's blushing because what Fatoshit said made her aware that Mitsuru probably views her in the same way, and he's right next to the fat fuck.

>the retarded apologists are still pushing this shit

Strelizia!

Why does everyone hate the fat guy and want him to get cucked? Is it because he resembles Sup Forums physical appearance?

Why not rename the show "Dicky in the Fanny"?

Because he's a useless fucker who's only defining attribute so far has been the fact that he likes to stuff his mouth with shit. I have a normal BMI, slightly on the skinnier side. We're not all Fatmericans.

come on retard it's not hard to get on twitter twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/969138753754120192
genista is not fighting in the last scene, fatoshi killed kokoslut in her room out of gelosy for getting impregnated by milk boy

Princess Funslayer meme might actually be real.

also requesting translation

I unironically think Strelizia is the coolest thing to come out of 2018 so far.

She is very cool! I want to ride her!

When will Ichigo's suffering end? She wouldn't be hurt constantly if she just accepted that Hiro sees her as a sister and moves on.

>The beginning of puberty marks the start of noticing new little things;
>Our partners whom we're unable to understand,
>The uncooperative struggle to understand oneself,
>The large gap between us we've always felt up until now;
>All these various thoughts and feelings we've taken for granted as "normal" up until now have begun to change.
>Now feeling as though they are "abnormal".

Not only cool but hot too. Truly a marvel of engineering.

Zorome kisses Miku confirmed.

And that bitch Ichigo pulls them apart. Can someone please get her to take a bath and rinse the insides of her vagina? She's itching really badly. Fucking cunt.

Mission accomplished

i know how this is going to end up
also people fucking in the series almost confirmed

>>the retarded apologists are still pushing this shit
Still waiting for the refutation.

There's nothing to refute. The character development in episode 7 was akin to walking on a treadmill. Almost all characters merely played their one note again.

Are you the same retard from yesterday who doesn't know what character development is?

I want 02 to wear a caution tape bikini just to tear it off.

Hurry up and start fucking kissing her, Hiro

I like him ntr faggots hate him cause he block them

>doesn't know what character development is?
Are you talking about yourself?

>Fatoshit eats, just like in very other episode
>Ichigo is wishy washy about Hiro, just like in every other episode
>Ichigo is a lesbo with a stick up her ass, just like in every other episode
>Kokoro is a cute comfy ditz, just like in every other episode
>oh, and Mitsuru's concern with her mirrors her own in episode 5
>other than that Mitsuru is an asshole who sulks in the background, just like in every other episode
>Zorome is an energetic boy who's fascinated by adults and covets their lifestyle, just like in every other episode
>Miku is a male Zorome, just like in every other episode
>002 is a manic girl who's awkward around others (except Hiro), just like in every other episode;
>oh, and she has a rivalry with Ichigo going; just like before
Woah! Oh wait,
>Hiro is a sperg, similar to how he was in the first 3 episodes or so episodes, but unlike how he was between episodes 4 and 6
>Goro isn't such a straight-laced guy, since he likes girls too
Such character development.

Do you happen to have the memory of a goldfish, user?

>Ichigo is a lesbo with a stick up her ass, just like in every other episode
Ikuno*

fukken saved

>ywn fuck the dyke out of Ikuno and make her a proper woman

There's eight more pages, iirc.

Indeed
exhentai.org/g/1191603/d399d0666c/

It hurts

Kill yourselves painfully

>Are you talking about yourself?
So you really don't. Glad you cleared that up.

No

I hope Ichigo doesn't interrupt any potential Daarin moments in this episode like she did in episode 7.

You fucking should.

>local strawberry ruins everything

I hope Ichigo cries some more

It's not that I hate him, but other than food jokes he didn't really got nothing, and the only character that was more bland then him is now hinted at getting own sub-plot, which thanks to:
"I didn’t know you can use mouths for anything other than food" I don't believe he will be a part of.

>mfw milkman come on-screen

>tfw sick
>no Kokoro to take care of or feed me
>she'll never climb into bed. let me suck on her Kokoro's and cuddle until we fall asleep

kill
me
now

You're full of hot air.

where is his nose

>Ichigo
>ever not having sand in her vagina
She will have upgraded her bossy cunt status from not only trying to ruin what's between Hiro and 002, but also Miku and Zorome. Just you watch. Only death can fix Ichigo.

>tfw sick
>no Kokoro to take care of or feed me
>she'll never climb into bed. let me suck on her Kokoro's and cuddle until we fall asleep

kill me pls

You already said that!

I only got 3 hours of sleep and I'm sick so I keep forgetting to post pictures with my posts. Done it like 4 times

The fuck this be?

pv pls

Scotty "Arthur Harris did nothing wrong" Kilmer

REV UP YOUR ENGINES

at least fucking try

Here's a twitter link, you monumental lump of homosexuality

No, you just don't understand what character development is. Character development is the process by which a character is given the appearance of having believable personality and depth. I'm not sure if you simply cannot understand anything about the characters in episode 7 and as such believe nothing is presented or if you are under the mistaken assumption that developing a character necessitates that the character goes through some fundamental, drastic change. That is not the case.

If you've ever read anything I'm sure you have noticed that a character's traits are exposed by having the character go through multiple different events, not a single one. If a trait has become visible, it continues to be fleshed out by showing the reader/audience how exactly the character acts and feels by using multiple examples showing different facets of the same trait in varied situations. This is how a character is developed in order to appear believable. The way it acts in different situations not only establishes broad, fundamental traits ("Ikuno is cold and distant") but allows the character to exhibit some nuance ("Ikuno is especially cold and distant to Mitsuru, but she is friendly and considerate to Ichigo"). This is what the last episode did for most of the parasite cast. It developed them by shedding more light on their fundamental traits by allowing them to interact with one another. Note that what DitF did is nothing special or exceptional, it's just how it works.

You either don't understand what character development is or the nuance presented in episode 7 was too "subtle" (it's not actually subtle at all) for you to be able to tell it's there at all and as such you believed nothing was presented.

>characters simply repeat their one note routines in a different context
>this fleshes them out
No, it's you who doesn't understand what character development is.

TL;DR the rest. Not even worth replying to.

If he doesn't kiss her next episode I'm gonna fucking riot

This remind me the op's episode about Luffy and the ganbare scene. Blue Oni confirmed?

t-thanks

The Absolute State of Strawfags.
You can keep on with twisting the facts to suit your agenda, you can keep overanalyzing things like the Spider, you can keep claiming one frame where she isn't smiling while going trough a door as a proof that Zero Two is a manipulator. Yes you even can keep doubling down and say what a nice and good girl ichigo is. But we will show you the truth, for we have the Oni. You can keep on saying that she gave Hiro DemonAids, but we know that he is only growing stronger. You can say that Goro will die, that Delphinium is better, but you will never defeat the Strelitzia, the Flower of FAITHFULNESS IN RELATIONSHIPS! You can say that the Jian will die, but you are nothing but fools, for this motive will carry the story like the Winds of Love the Wings of the Honored Couple. Great Shitposters like the Blessed Floweranon, our Sup Forumsngel of love and his tremendous victory with Episode 4, that made his name immortal. Or the Blue Oni Theory, that still is possible and while not winning the war yeat, certainly the possibility of Hiro deeing due to his badge is defeated, you lose again after Episode 6. Yes, even the Prophecy of the Charlemagnefags from /his/ say that the strawberry will fail. You cannot win.

have you accepted miku into your heart as best girl yet?

>Giving up the one you love because the writers' pet has her eye on it
You don't deserve to be an Ichibro

because I want to cuddle with angry dinosaurs

Ichigo is great because she'll have low self esteem and it'd be easy to sweep her off her feet because she'd be glad anyone even likes her after being cucked by 02 so much.

Where is 002 in the towels scene?

That's a really good blush.

Ichigo is what Eureka's kids were in E7

Presumably exempted since she has a different suit, that's why she and Hiro are locked outside while the other kids go pubertizing around the house.

Unless it's some sort of new klaxo that can magically inflict clothing damage I guess the suits were intentionally sabotaged to start melting while being worn?

>One of the 3 pervbros
>02
>Doc
>Ikuno
I wonder who the real culprit is?

Miku and Doubles are a perfect couple.

I want to see them grow as people and live happy lives as adults.

Amerifats*

I honestly hope Zorome and Miku die this week. They’re okay characters and they’re likable, but they’re dead weight and the show would lose nothing.

But Zorome hasn't had his hopes and dreams crushed yet.

Mitsuru and Ikuno are better candidates.

Preview video out yet?