Sup Forums you fuckers. You said that LGBTQ++ shit isn't going to corrupt my anime&manga. Look at this shit. LOOK AT IT...

Sup Forums you fuckers. You said that LGBTQ++ shit isn't going to corrupt my anime&manga. Look at this shit. LOOK AT IT. YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME. OH FUCK YOU. FUCK JAPAN.

Who cares 2D isn't 3D.

There have been books like these for decades you could just stop reading them
oh wait Sup Forums newfags don't read any manga except maybe jojo and Berserk you just want to shitpost about mentally ill people instead of Anime & Manga

You know that manga about anything and everything always existed, right? So how about you just avoid what you hate and fuck off to your containment board?
Or even better, kill yourself.

Is that a boy or a girl? I need to know...f-for research purposes. Yes that'll do

Shit thread.

>LGBTQ++ shit isn't going to corrupt my anime&manga

implying that most modern anime isn't riddled with almost gay content for the sake of fanservice?

I don't understand, did you read every single manga before this came out? Did you pick and choose? Has LGBTQ shit corrupted Sup Forums more than the massive amounts of yuri and yaoi that existed before this trend? No?

Then fuck off and try not to melt snowflake.

Transgender stuff has existed quite a lot on Yaoi stuff

have you never heard of Riyoko Ikeda, newfag?

I'm pretty sure I've been here longer than you guys. Stop being a piece of shit. You guys said there won't be any shit like this. Now you're backtracking. Fuck you. This isn't even yurishit. This isn't yaoi shit. This is literally a mental illness. No crossdressing isn't the same. Gender bender is also different. Fuck all of you Sup Forums.

>what are all these gender bender manga
>what are yuri/yaoi
how new are you?

Boku Girl already did this and it was far from first.

I've been here since 04. You cannot tell the difference between manga and reality. In a perfect world people like you could be killed.

Desginated kuso thread?
At least I got these dubs

Anime has had traps and futa for fucking years.

>You guys said there won't be any shit like this
Who? Your fellow 2013 influx politically charged newfags?

Newsflash, this place has been "degenerate" as fuck for the longest time.

This manga is literally about sex change. Are you guys really defending this? She even go to Thailand for fucks sake. This isn't magical. This isn't scifi. This is literally just about a fucking sex change and they are trying to make it look good. Fuck you.

Genderbender has existed for decades you fucking newfag
Call me when they actively start to push LGBT activist youth groups in popular manga then we can talk

>He doesn't know that a relatively popular WSJ was about a trap back in the early 90's

Sorry but those are Diana’s dubs.

Go complain here nobody fucking cares

Sup Forumstards are even more mentally ill than SJWs holy shit shut the fuck up nobody gives a shit

There is a big difference between a few series pandering to a select audience,and filling every major release with propaganda. I don't see the latter happening with anime.

listen i don't give a shit about lgbtq+ or whatever stuff, but you seem .....very concerned about this. Weirdly so. Anything you'd like to admit, OP?

>She

watch this

I wish I was a girl.

Mangas already have shemales for a long time, and they are not always depicted negatively. Kochikame, a 40+ years old manga that recently ended, had a shemale as one of the recurring character.

I have to agree with OP here. This isn't magical genderbend shit or ambiguous traps. It's about actual trannies. The kind with the pus leaking wounds they call their vaginas.

I don't see Family Compo style like this often these days.

And?

LETS MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU DUMB SHIT STAINS.

IS THIS YAOI? NO
IS THIS YURI? NO
IS THIS CROSSDRESSING? NO
IS THIS A TRAP? NO
IS THIS A REVERSE TRAP? NO
IS THIS FUTA? NO
DOES IT INVOLVE MAGIC? NO
DOES IT INVOLVE FUTURE TECH? NO
IS THIS MADE TO ERECT YOUR DICK? NO
IS THIS MADE TO MAKE YOU WET YOUR VAGINAS? NO

IS THIS A FUCKING PIECE OF PROPAGANDA TO NORMALIZE LGBTQ++ GRPOUPS? MOTHERFUCKING YES!

Go back.

How did you find this manga in the first place?
You went looking around for something you knew would've upset you?
Fuck off.

Kill yourself.

>mangas

but anyway, true. Claudine was a short manga series from the seventies about a blatantly-stated trans dude. This is nothing new (unlike OP, that newfag)

You will never be female user.

Who cares. This kind of pseudo-autobiographical manga covering hyper-niche topics is dime a dozen these days.

Like that Aspergers manga for example. Or My Lesbian experience with Loneliness.

Why are you Sup Forumstard niggers this oversensitive? Holy shit you're as bad as SJWs.

you seem, upset

>pus-leaking wounds
Stop getting biology """lessons""" from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums thinks that trannies are weird closet fags that no one can love but traps, who are of course just cross-dressing boys, are cute

I like my penis so that's fine, you're looking pretty pathetic though.

The lesbian manga is shitty and horrible.
The Asperger one okay.

i'm very positive this is a troll at this point

what the fuck is lgbtq++

Coulda sworn this was a post from a certain subplebbit.

Who's making you read this?

Truly the opposite side of the same coin. I wish they fucked off to their containment board instead of bringing politics and screaming "muh degeneracy" in fucking 2D boards.

How can we convince chinkmoot to delete Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lgbt/, /soc/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /bant/, and all the other boards that have fostered this kind of cancer? I've had enough. These fucking cancerous normalfags have got to go. We need to build a fucking firewall and save Sup Forums.

A barbeque event organized by the queer community but open to anybody, including children.

>kys

I actually liked My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness. I've heard a little about the other one, is it good?

Sup Forums Harbor 2.0 can't come soon enough.

I'm not. But if you think anyone that hates lgbt propaganda being pushed in every media and even manage to encroach even manga in Japan, then you are the problem.

You all sicken me trying to be politically correct.

I don't really leave Sup Forums that much, but I do take a peek at other boards to see how much they changed. It's crazy how politically charged this site has become. Not even just Sup Forums.

I'm glad Sup Forums hasn't fallen to this meme.

Why would hiroshimoot delete boards that pull in the most traffic? It's like asking moot to delete Sup Forums. It's pretty much the face of the site now.

>kys
Back to plebbit
Also where the fuck did you even find this manga OP? I’m almost thinking it’s fake bullshit because no google search or image search gives any results.

You can't convince the rice nigger to do anything, let alone throw away website traffic.
Just could try and spread propoganda on those boards to get them to move to cripplechan I guess.

The thing is that Japan does it because they want to do it not to win brownie points. As long as there is artistic integrity who fucking cares if the manga is about transgender niggers.

It's mostly the literally underaged Sup Forumsirgins that eat Sup Forumsshit.

Do you want those faggots to come to Sup Forums full force instead of occasionally leaking?

Sup Forums just needs to get better at ignoring this kind of bullshit.

did you pass highschool english? learn some fucking grammar.

>I'm glad Sup Forums hasn't fallen to this meme.
This entire board is full of Sup Forums and Sup Forums rapefugees along with more shitheads from Sup Forums and tumblr then ever.
Hell even 5 years ago wasn’t this fucking bad cause at least the catalog wasn’t full of shonenshit 24/7

Lemme show you how it's done.

Umareru Seibetsu wo Machigaeta.

The first chapter just got Scanlated today.

Pretty much this

Umareru Seibetsu wo Machigaeta!
Someone might as well dump it.

These people haven't finished high school yet.

totally different things user
traps:
>acknowledge they are actually boy
>cute
>no hormones
trans:
>insist that they are a girl and get aggressive over it and come up with dumb excuses like "im a girl in my mind" or some shit
>usually ugly af and dont come close to passing
>mentally unstable bc they are destroying their body and mind with hormones its not built to handle

in saying this fucking a trap is still not gay since your attracted to its femininity, the dick just also happens to be there

Nah man check papi's

Did you graduate from a Russian highschool, or what?

Light-grilled barbecue

I don't know how people can dump anymore without a pass.
Legacy captcha was a fucking godsend. Fuck whoever decided to remove it.

I'm actually scared to see that Sup Forums is actually defending this.

I fap to traps. I fap to futa fucking a male ass. I fap to yaoi. But this, this just crosses the line.

I'm actually baffled. How can you defend this Sup Forums? Please tell me how can you defend shit like this? How can you justify shit like this existing?

BASED FUCKING HARPY

It was moot

Impressive.

wow user, I'm such a fucking retard that reading something makes me think differently. sort yourself out user, you are going to end up a suicide statistic at this rate

OH SHIT NIGGA

>I fap to yaoi
>OMG HOW CAN YOU DEFEND NEWHALFS
Did you even read your post? Holy shit.

>thai airline in background
kek.

Still will not read this shit. Fuck this and fuck gender bender stories too, and cross dressing. Not even a Sup Forumstard.

it's an extremely slim margin. Who even cares?

Spoiler alert: Manga about Transgender people proper (not anime tropes like traps) have been popular for a long time. This isn't new.

Horou Musukou is from 2002

>yaoi
>newhalf
Kill yourself.

This has never worked though. Making containment boards has without a doubt made the website grow continuously worse. If I became the admin right now I would set up an account system then after a year ban every account that has posted on the shit boards, close new account reg until the cancer finally forgets about this site, delete inactive accounts, and finally remove those shitty boards once and for all.

But instead whats gonna happen is at best OP will get a 3 day ban, not notice because he's a phoneposter, and continue to make shitty threads.

I don't like yaoi, but I don't shit on It's time threads.

Who cares OP.

>I fap to traps. I fap to futa fucking a male ass. I fap to yaoi.
This faggot thinks his opinion matters.

I'm not defending this and I have no intention of reading it either because I don't care about trannyshit, I'm just annoyed at Sup Forumsfags whining and screaming like fucking autists about every fucking thing that offends their sensitivities.

Stupid harpy

Are these meltdown threads going to become common?
They make the regular Sup Forumsnon look smart by comparison.

>account system

Both of them have dicks bigger than yours.

>reddit spacing
I dislike trannies like every other sane person in the world but you don't have to read that manga really. You don't have to watch the anime about transgender idols next season. You don't have to worry about Japan, they are not retarded like Europe and America.

I, too, think Sup Forums would be better if it was reddit.

>traps and futa
Not him, but that's not the same as trannyshit.

Dumb harpy

People triggered by this are the real mentally ill desu