One Piece

Title :The Last Wish

Fighters from the Big Mom crew are ready to fight since they are expecting Luffy to run away from Katakuri and take Brûlée with him and come out of the mirror world.

Sanji is hiding and sees all that. The moment Luffy comes out of the mirror world; Sanji plans to take Luffy with him, thinking that they have to run away as quickly as possible.
Sanji expresses his gratitude to Pudding, and she wants to apologize to him but her stubbornness prevents her doing that. Sanji says that he’s glad that Pudding was his fiancé, and at that moment, she starts to cry. She says that she has a last wish for Sanji and takes away his cigarets.

Luffy was able to dodge Katakuri’s attack, while Luffy’s attack connected. But Luffy is at his limit and falls down from the broken floor. Katakuri is at his limit too and collapses to the ground.
Luffy wakes up and climbs up from the place he fell down. But Katakuri is there. He asks Luffy if one day he will come to defeat Big Mom and Luffy answers “Of course! I will be the man to become Pirate King!” Katakuri answers that Luffy is sure able to look very far ahead to the future and collapses.

The mysterious saviour Nazomuzu had already captured Brûlée. Nazomuzu is obviously Pekoms and even Luffy knows it.
The promised time has arrived, so the fighters are expecting Luffy to come out of the mirror.

LUFFY RIGHTFULLY WON
Only brainlets cannot comprehend this

Let's be honest here, faggots
Katakuri wanted to lose

You guys do realize this is the perfect time for Pudding to have another twist right? Leaving it in a cliffhanger makes it more possible

Here lies the SaNafag.

R.i.P. - Early Zou - Late WCI

You will not be missed.

Please send your messages to the late Sanafag here.

O

>No Usopp promise and "Last request"
SanPu BTFO
Let people be in denial all they want, SaNa is the only Sanji ship now.

Where's the chapter????

>thats the self professed "noble of the tumblr district for you"!!

FUCKING KEK user

SaNafags BTFO

I don't think you should be celebrating a cliffhanger. Imo
It can backfire to you

Goodbye SaNa and you will not be missed!

>other protagonists win a fight
Whatever
>Luffy wins a fight
FUCKING UNDESERVED BULLSHIT HACK HACK HACK HE SHOULD HAVE LOST SHIT WRITING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off retard.

>We did not get BTFO
>Sana is canon with alarming rate

>takes away his cigarets.
kissu is what would happen if this series have romance but this is Oda so there will be some silly fakeout

we dont know if he won yet. If the spoilers are true and Katakuri was waiting for him to wake up then he let him leave because he didnt want to kill him. Hell Katakuri probably wants the defeat of Big Mom and was training Luffy

Keep crying.
First Doffy, then Cracker, and now Katakuri.
Luffy will keep winning and you'll keep crying.

this but unironically

>we did not get btfo
>sana is canon

>SanPu's last moment this arc and forever
>SanPu no longer a threat
Feels good man

This fight was heavily one-sided in favor of Kata. Oda forgot how the construct a fight conclusion which coincides with the fights course. Why make Kata trash Luffy THIS hard when Luffy will win at the end?

I'm the only worried because luffy, zoro, sanji and jinbei are the only ones being able to use Armament haki?

The rest of the crew doesn't have a chance against someone with it and almost everyone have it by now.

Then tell me why Sana is BTFO.
Its Puddings last request and its their goodbye. A kiss doesn't change that.

I would like to see Katakuri's reaction to the hat when he wakes up

So why is Pekoms helping them?

>I really lost to this faggot? Seriously? My creator must be a hack.

Nah only top commanders.
Until now, only katakuri and cracker had haki.

>I thought that was just the usual shippers being delusional.
Yes, the lunafags. They're the ones who keep pushing this kiss nonsense.

Oh SaNafags~~come out come out wherever you are!~~

Because Pedro gave his life for the Straw Hat Pirates' survival and he doesn't want his bro's sacrifice to go to waste.

Pedro was his brother. He died for the Strawhats so, if the Strawhats don't escape, his brother would have died for nothing

>Oda is a hack

I don't see what the big deal is Sanafriend. Its a farewell kiss and Sanji will go back to Nami at the end.

>forever
Fool. Pudding will return in the future with her brother

You are reading a bit too fast there at least the Opera brothers that attacked Luffy had it.

>S-S-SaNa was not B-BTFO
Kek'd

>a kiss doesn't change that
>sanji recalls their moments
>sanji recalls his marriage promise
>they've exchanged their vows
>they kiss to seal the marriage because its the only thing needed
>pudding clears his memory because no couples till eos and we know for a fact she's coming back later
>sanji is standing alone waiting for luffy

Also.

>A KISS DOESN'T CHANGE THAT
>A KISS
Just admit you've lost user.

This is my last post to all (or just one crying) sanaposters because you've already lost and this guy has admitted they've kissed.

You all will get the final and ultimate btfo when the chapter drops. Keep crying about lunafags while your ship drowns.

Dont expect a reply from me! Goodbye?

>forgetting zou
Because they save his entire village from dying maybe?

They've done this before too, celebrated too early and backfired on them.

And to make sure his friend didn't die in vain

goodbye sanafags i'm not gonna miss you

next cover story, Katakuri leaves WCI for "chasing" Straw Hat Luffy

>l-lunafafs!!
>s-so what if its a kiss

Sanafags, no worries. Im calling the suicide helpline for you!

His bro

>>pudding clears his memory because no couples till eos and we know for a fact she's coming back later
This is not a thing kek
Why would she do that if Sanji doesn't even love her?
That was made clear many times already user.
There will be no BTFO since a kiss doesn't change anything. Its a farewell kiss. Sanji will not come back and Pudding will move on.
>No argument
>Fool. Pudding will return in the future with her brother
Yeah but there is no foreshadowing of them ending up together anymore. That is why fags said it was gonna be an Usopp/Kaya thing and its not. All we get is a goodbye kiss.

I feel like this reaction speaks more about One Piece as a whole than anything else, really.
People wanted Luffy to lose, because if he lost he would die. If he died, One Piece would end.
People want One Piece to end. It's gone on too long. People are sick of it all and want Luffy to get his shit kicked in. The increasingly aged audience no longer believes in dreams and chasing them, and side more with the villains who have given up on them and are thus more relatable to the embittered wage slave slowly walking towards the death march of middle age, all those dreams left unfulfilled. Luffy becomes despicable because he keeps going, because he manages to go where we could not, where the villains could not, and do so without sacrificing anything of his own volition, like we would have had to for our own dreams. We want to see him lose and realize how the world truly works. We want One Piece to end. We want this pointless dream to get itself over with, with as much catharsis as possible. We want Luffy to lose and fucking die already.

Ok, then why did he want to report Mama not so long ago?

>Thread is 99% shipping trash

why did it feel like sanji's family arc was underwhelming?

So then Pedro's death confirmed?
I was afraid Oda pulls a Pell on him, but then it's ok.

Lunafags are fucking poison
ip count doesn't increase but still samefag to the same post
doubt they care tho

DID YOU READ HIS POST GUYS? SANA IS CANON.

SO WHAT IF THEY KISSED
SO WHAT IF THEY MARRIED EACH OTHER
SO WHAT IF THEY GREW OLD TOGETHER
SO WHAT IF THEY HAVE KIDS TOGETHER

SANA WILL BE CANON.

>Being a dreamless loser
This is why you aren't my nakama user

Its not out yet user

Given that they're still set to reappear this arc and will be at Reverie I don't think we're done with them yet.

That said they really got overshadowed by how likable the Charlotte Family is.

>lunafags are fucking poison
>not sanafags who have ruining threads since zou

They got what they deserved. They dont get any pity. Fuck off.

>SO WHAT IF THEY MARRIED EACH OTHER
Just ignore the facts its a goodbye kiss and a last wish. It doesn't change anything.

>all this bickering over whose sanji ship is canon
Feels good being a LuKabro desu

>pudding was his fiance
>was

But that means SANA fags won

Why are pudding fags making a party?

Katakuri isn't THAT tall, right?

>because this ship is threatening my ship they're poison
>not shipfags in the first place
Find me threads where sanafags were this obnoxious, samefagging the same post
You had a containment thread already

That poor user gave up on romance

kek this is the only cucking Oda has ever done
I hope you know these threads will be filled with Sana once Sanji meets up with Nami again.

>2 big mom's daughters are romantically inclined to two strawhats
>both married soon
feelscharlotteman

When did the One Piece fanbase get so utterly infected with shipping faggotry? It's not just on here anymore, I see it spreading to other places too.

Reminder that Luffy won't have an overwhelming defeat anytime soon because it'd mean he needs another timeskip.

Isn't he like 4 meters tall?

People wanted Luffy to losr because it made sense and because Katakuri was one of the rare antagonists who respected Luffy enough to let him go without consequences even if he lost, making this outcome possible in the first place. Nobody wanted or believed Luffy would die.

He's 16 ft

I have not seen a logical mistake here. Still, he did not play the role of a boxer bag. After literally returning from the throat of death, please see what he did with Imel Down and Marine Ford. Yes, you may say prosecuting hormones because Iwinkoff burdens the physical reality limit in the body, very to the very end. In order to do this, he can later adapt his body. Like G2. And I think that his stamina has increased considerably for two years.
I admitted that this problem is occurring here, but acknowledged, and Oda lost something, it was that it was falling to Luffy on Dressrosa days.

People ignore the context and think a goodbye kiss confirms something

Neither SaNa nor SaPu won anything. Please go talk about this shit on dumblr.

>Find me threads where sanafags were this obnoxious
You mean like every thread where they spam their fan art? Or sperg out the second someone says that there isn't going to be any romance within the crew despite Oda saying so himself?

>sanafags threatening to fill threads with sana posts once they meet together

>find me where sanafags were obnoxious
there you go.

Are you denying the sanatards aren't the one's who brought and spread shipping to one piece threads and are now actually defending them? Fuck off user. You're one of them I bet.

As soon as it hit the US. DeviantArt/Myspace/Whateverthefuck else was full of ship shit.

He's 5m03.

Notice how it got really bad after naruto and bleach ended?

You talk like it doesn't apply to lunafags

>spread shipping
Like lunafags are doing now with 2 separate OP threads? You fuck off user.

>sanafags threatening to fill threads with sana posts once they meet together
Its not threatening. Its just a fact like people are posting SanPu. You guys will get BTFO just like when 889 came out

>If I don't like the outcome of the fight, then the author is at fault instead of me unable to do critical thinking and analyze!

>celebrating a cliffhanger as canon
>it could very well be another twist
A new low

It wasn't their arc. The Charlottes were the real highlight of this arc. Who the fuck cares about that bunch of nazis.

Let the SanPufags have their fun. It will be more satisfying that way when they're utterly btfo next chapter.

REMINDER THAT WANO WILL BE A CLUSTERFUCK AND WORSE THAN DRESSROSA

Kaidou and his crew
Luffy and his crew + fleet
Law and his crew
Kidd and his crew
Hawkins and his crew
Apoo and his crew
Drake and his crew
Moria
Minks
Samurai
Probably also marines involved
Smoker/Tashigi comeback
Green Bull reveal
Weevil

It applies to them too hence why I brought up the crew romance thing. It's not going to happen between anyone. I swear you faggot have such a victim complex.

Cause of the fucking stupid way it was resolved.

>muh lunafags
Oh fuck off.

None of them would be here if the Sanatards didn't post their shipping shit in the first place.

Why the hell are you even defending them? Shipping is cancer but everyone knows its the sanafags who are the root of the cause. Check the archives.

Not sure why you're even saying it's just Lunafags when most of the luha shippers I've seen also ship sapu due to cheap parallel.

>Find me threads where sanafags were this obnoxious
Are you serious mate? Hard to find one where they weren't.
I think the most recent form of shitposting they've done is avatarfagging as Nami with SaNa filenames.

You forgot kuina's return

They will be eternally BTFO when Sanji seems the Vinsmokes with Nami. We also need to have the Husband Stealer name come into play

jobberkuri vs kaido's top commander aka traitor samuria who wins?

Yeah I know that's what I am doing but just posting to let them know I see them so next week they can't pull the "no one said that" excuse

This wouldn't happen if Oda could kill characters.

>where sanafags were obnoxious

Are you honestly fucking autistic? Did you miss the Sanatard actually breaking the rules and avatarfagging?

>"that"
What did he mean by this?

You forgot Whitebeard's real son

Are Katakurifags the new Doffyfags?