Rokujouma

Dumping volume 28 illustrations.

Thanks OP. It doesn't seem like too much happened this volume.

It's apparently lots of politics this volume. I'm just thankful for all the cute Clan illustrations.

I started reading this after having seen a thread on it. A fairly comfy series.

BEST GIRL

Thanks for dumping, looking foreword to the eventual translation!

>It doesn't seem like too much happened this volume.
Are you kidding me? Look at the Clan head pats happening on 69. If that isn't exciting than I don't know what is.

Also, since volume 27 has been out long enough for most of us to have read it, who was disappointed when Theia and Ruth straight up reached out to the earth government and confirmed aliens? I mean, they've all talked about how they want to maintain a "normal" life, and this throws a huge wrench into those plans. I would honestly thing Theia of all people would understand trying to keep authority and attention away from Kou so she could enjoy him with the others, and then she pulls that shit. Made me a little mad to be honest. It upsets the comfortable status quo that was moving, abiet slowly, and throws a brick onto the accelerator.

New antagonist?

I'm pretty sure that is one of the Sun Rangers.

Cute dragon wife is cute

>Fat dragon wife is fat
FTFY

>a lot of Clan Illustrations
Nice Volume

Talk shit get hit

>she wrote Corona on the omurice

Not enough Yurika but this is good enough since there's a lot of Clan and Maki

PLEASE KISSSSSSSSSSSS

>tfw no clan gf to give headpats
It's not fair.

>Theia and Ruth straight up reached out to the earth government
But that was technically the plan since vol 1, she has to conquer

A KISS IS THIS REALLY A KISS

If it was a kiss that would be the illustration not the moment before.

Goddess will get his first kiss.

This. That way none of the girls end up in any sort of lead. Goddess will also get his virginity.

If Koutarou impregnates the goddess will all the girls be pregnant when they seperate?

This man is asking the real, hard hitting questions.

Dealing with 9 pregnant women would be a nightmare.

RIP

Please come back!

Hell yeah! A Rokujouma thread! Just started reading volume 26 and most done. Gotta keep thread alive

Should I get the Premium membership? I've had my eye on this series for a while and several others on JNC so should I?

I would. Series needs more support. And if it gets more support hopefully it'll get a book print one day

If you're interested in more than just Rokujouma than sure. If not just buy the ebooks.

Hopefully.

He's dead user. Takehaya needed to kill him before he usurped best boy status.

Clan volume?

Great if it is.