Saekano

The cover for Saekano Memorial is out. They're such a cute couple.

Other urls found in this thread:

noitamina-shop.com/event/id/634
twitter.com/misaki_cradle/status/969156123222720517
youtube.com/watch?v=_nzEkpVuNF4
youtube.com/watch?v=ib4hCR2DRBk
youtube.com/watch?v=o9LrLApSyNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBEHIqEJipU
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBP12owQlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL SPENCERBROS OUR GIRL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LOVE INTEREST WHY DID SHE LOST IM SO FUCKING MAD I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Utaha a best.
Megumi a second best.
Eriri a shit.

At least Eriri got a birthday campaign.

>noitamina-shop.com/event/id/634

Not even Utaha got one.

>Best girl Megumi got a great cover with her love interest. Cute couple.
>Eriri got a birthday campaign
>Utaha got absolutely nothing

>Memorial
What is it?

Artbook, maybe?

She got worse than nothing.

Hopefully Maruto will include a side story about their sex life.

I want this.

Utaha is winning in her spin-off.

Post the latest chapter that ends with Mayu basically realizing she's going to lose.

Did they canonically fuck? As in it's part of the LNs.

Only heavily implied at the end. This memorial LN will probably confirm the act.

Eriri a best.
Megumi a cute.
Utaha a shit.

>Utaha
>winning
Sure, just like Kazusa watched Haruki and Setsuna from afar.

Eriri a shit.

She is. Mayu literally has the face of a girl that knows she lost in the latest chapter. Well the end of the latest chapter. Stop trying to push the whole “Utaha will lose” meme.

>megumi got the happy ending in the canon timeline
>utaha has her spin-off
>eriri got her spin-off canned before getting a proper and complete ending

Reprint of the store-exclusive side stories and a special side story on how Tomoya got into Toyogaosaki plus interviews with Maruto and Kurehito.

>Mayu literally has the face of a girl that knows she lost in the latest chapter.
The story isn't even finished Utahafag, the parallels between Mayu and Megumi/Kazusa are too strong but if you prefer live in denial and delude yourself that your walking cowtits will win that's fine. Even V10 spoiled KM ending, Utaha will lose.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Mayufag.

>user, don't let me go!

Hopefully the movie will show it in graphic detail.

>Megumifags still believing that it will be another boring robot end.
it's obvious that it's an alternate ending for the second most popular girl since nobody cares for Erishit.

Eriri was his first kiss in all timelines. They did it in elementary school.

Kiss on the cheek? Lips? Nobody even knows or remembers how it happened and it doesn't matter because it is an utterly pointless retcon.

Utaha didn't even get anything for her birthday while Megumi and Eriri got campaigns.

Why is Utaha so unpopular compared to Megumi and Eriri?

Tomoya looks like he hates it so Utaha is actually last place here.

She has the weakest writing and least memorable arcs.

>“Hey, Tomoya!”

>“Eh…”

>“Did you love me?”

>But even that last remaining courage of him is stolen by the mischievous smile of Eriri who suddenly turns around.

>“Did you love me ten years ago?”

>And yet again, Tomoya’s weak self is saved.

>“…L, like I care about that.”

>Failing to say the words he had wanted to, all he can do is repeat the phrase caught in his heart over and over.

>“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t caaaaaare~!”

>“Ahaha, your face gave it away.”

>Looking at Tomoya’s face who is ruined by tears that simply won’t stop, Eriri puts on a refreshed smile one more time.

>“You’re as stubborn as always, huh, Tomoya…”

>Along with that smile, Eriri disappears into the house. And looking at that smile, all of Tomoya’s regrets which should have already disappeared come rushing back to him.

>As she left, Tomoya thinks that maybe this was for best: that there is no point in him saying that “at that time, you’re the only one for me,” and that it would only hurt both the people who are living in the present and people who are looking back at the past. But in the end, he still couldn’t stop all the pain he’s feeling and his overflowing tears right now.

I wish Egoistic Lily didn't get cancelled. A route for all of the girls would've been great to read through,

What did Utaha do to deserve to get BTFO this hard out of Tomoya's heart?

Being a THOT

Egoistic Lily didn't work because Megumi was in it. Megumi is just too strong.

>elementary school kiss

Utaha is more popular than Eriri everywhere.

>no birthday campaign

The movie will make definitively make Eriri more popular.

>Utaha's spin off had to remove the competition for her to win
Hmmm

Want lifesize Megumi. Kurehito is in the middle of supervising this.

twitter.com/misaki_cradle/status/969156123222720517

The picture that the Michiru figure will be based off of.

Of course. Megumi was so strong that the spin-off of Eriri was cancelled. Those two can’t compete with the most popular heroine.

Prices for Saekano trading cards.

why does eriri only have two while megumi 10 and utaha has five

Why does it look like that they're reducing the other girls' chest size while they're making Megumi bigger?

Megumi's breast size is so inconsistent that it's meaningless to talk about her true breast size.

Utaha was clearly sidelined because she was stealing Megumi's spotlight. Nice try though.

>birthday campaign

eririshitter BTFO

So the Eririfag was lying? Color me shocked.

Should Eriri have looked like this?

maybe she would have been more popular like that

she would have even less fans than she does now if she looked like that.

and to be honest they went with the wrong direction with Eriri's spin off.

If Megumi and Utaha wasn't there, Saekano would just be a RomCom with a bit of drama that's resolved by either party admitting they were wrong

Eriri and Tomoya are both stubborn retards, neither would've changed without Utaha's or Megumi's influence.
They would've probably died without ever resolving their childhood conflict.

I'd like to think that the world where Eriri stayed with Tomoya during elementary would've had them making manga together.

though i should remind people that female bullies are a lot worse than their male counterparts.

Judging by V9, Eriri's route was basically a dramatic love triangle with Megumi as the rival, the beginning was a just like the LN but it changed after the first half. I remember that one particular line spoken by Meguri which was a direct reference to Setsuna Ogiso.
>Why did it wind up like this?

though i am more interested in what would of happened if Eriri stayed with Tomoya even more so if it turns out people were still bullying Eriri even after they stopped bullying Tomoya.

That would've been sad and Tomoya wouldn't forgive himself once he finds out

Will this get translated? I need more lovey-dovey stories with best girl

God no. Small breasts is best on Eriri.

Maruto is probably so happy he could have Megumi win in canon.

the thing is what tomoya did to get the bullies to stop would of not work with eiri's own bullies as female bullies tend to be much more cruel and sociopathic than their male counterparts.

The route in V9 would be impossible with how possessive Megumi was revealed to be. Megumi would never lose with grace like that and she'd play dirty.

Even more so if the bullying on Eriri's side actually got somehow worse

Megumi's VA is singing Cardcaptor Sakura's next OP. She's moving up.

Why would it get worse?

The idea that the eriri's bullies were worse than tomoya's and mostly likely would of never stopped if she did what he did to get rid of his own would of made her choice to leave him is be more sad and it would also explain her behavior.

Most of the bullies were males jealous of his relationship with Eriri.

i thought they were bullying them because they were liked manga and anime and they stopped because tomoya got them to like those kind of stuff as well.

SPBP

Based falseflagger

In both timelines it was males. In the LN timeline Tomoya converted them into otaku, but in the anime timeline he was traumatized so badly he couldn't talk normally for years.

She has a lovely singing voice, I love all her Megu songs.

Eternal is one of my fav insert song. Her VA has a really lovely voice

>youtube.com/watch?v=_nzEkpVuNF4
>youtube.com/watch?v=ib4hCR2DRBk
>youtube.com/watch?v=o9LrLApSyNY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZBEHIqEJipU
>youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBP12owQlU

Such beautiful songs.

>Ha ha it was just platonic!

Perfection.

Thank god best girl Utaha will win.

If she was perfection, how come she lost to Megumi and Utaha?

Jesus fuck off already, every thread its "Utaha losing her own spinoff LOL" when there is literally nothing supporting a Mayu win unless you focus solely on the fact her book has the main girl losing while ignoring the entire context of the manga saying how that only happened because Tomoya turned her down the first time and how she doesn't want HER story to end that way

Fuck man its insufferable. Can't even mention her name without it turning into this

How can any other girl even compete?

RINRI-KUN DID YOU LOVE ME RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? YES YOU LOVE ME NOW AND FOREVER MORE

By not being garbage.

Then Eriri already lost.

>Utaha end in KM and Eriri end in anime/movie
>Mayu end in KM and Megumi end in anime/movie
Pick one, Utahafags.

>Eriri in anime/movie
Eririfags delusion is unbelievable.

Chapter?

Mayu is so fashionable. Just like Megumi.

>decide to read the LN since I like to see more Utaha
>her arcs get sidelined and she doesn't get as much development
God fucking dammit, why?