>Be in Dragon Ball world
>Be weakling
>Want to get stronger
>Train in Hyperbolic Time Chamber for as long as you are able
>Drink Korin's magic power-up water
>Get potential unlocked by Namekian Elder
>Get potential unlocked again by Elder Kai
>Seek out your Universe's Angel and get trained by them

You are now top-tier in power, and you didn't even need to be a Saiyan.

Why doesn't anyone take the shortcuts that have already been laid out for them?

Mere training doesn´t hold a candle against a dozen zenkai boosts.

Freeza and most of the other U7 fighters would like a word with you.

This only works if you don't have a life outside of training. Krillin is a cop, Tien has his own dojo, Yamcha is a baseball player, Videl has a child, 18 has a child, etc...

Only really works for Piccolo since he has no life

Not really, super sayian is broken cause its a power multiplayer, so if you do all that stuff then turn super sayian you'll be hundreds of times stronger than a human who went through the same training.

I think your best bet would be wishing back Gero and having him turn you into an android,since androids are arguably more broken than sayians.

you are not close to top tier, the average joe does not have much potential to speak of and training would not make a big difference, saiyans becoming much stronger from every major injury is the far more important than Super Saiyan anyway

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber erases that problem. You could spend an afternoon in it and get the equivalent of several month's training before your family even knew you were gone.

Piccolo is the uncle and babysitter though.

>not just wishing for saiyan physiology with the dragon balls
Easiest solution

Time chamber would fuck your joints up pretty fast and then you can say goodbye to training

*fights some poachers and becomes SSB tier*
Nothin personnel kid

All of the human characters have nothing innately special about them, but were able to get more powerful than most of the other Universe's fighters just by training. Training clearly can have exponential benefits for anyone. Does Jiren seem like he comes from a species that's known for their power? No, he was just a normal nobody who had a great teacher and the will to get stronger and stronger.

Freeza was always strong, even without training.
He´s a total exception from the rule.
And the other U7 fighters were pretty shit until Toriyama came up with the power-creep that is Dragon Ball Super.

Sorry, I forgot how bullshit the cash grab fanfiction that is Super is

Korin's water is just tap water. The strength comes from being able to take the water from him. If you are already fast enough to catch him then it won't do dick.

The best way to train would probably be to live in a Gravity chamber and steadily increase the gravity.

>Does Jiren seem like he comes from a species that's known for their power?

we dont know anything about Jiren's race, so yea, the assumption should be that his race is EZ mode given what we know about how dbz power levels work.

Good think I can pop a senzu

I'd rather not make assumptions and go on what we see of them, which is them getting their shit pushed in.

first... you need potential that can be unlocked

Chances are you're never getting a clear explination, the only clear ones you'll get are dumb shit like S-Cells or Yamoshi.

"Unlocking potential" is clearly just a power up. Does Krillin's power plateau after getting his "true potential unlocked"? Does Gohan?

>be saiyan
>zenkai
>zenkai
>zenkai
>zenkai
>zenkai
>zenkai

How come none of the other races besides Frieza got their version of Super Saiyan? There's Super Namekian but it doesn't feel the same.

Because Toriyama hates coming up with original designs.

I find it hard to believe that Jiren is the only person in all of DBZ to reach such a level of power without abusing racial traits.

its so internally inconsistent, but this is DBZ we are talking about.

I see the unlocks as multipliers. Let's say an unlock gives 2x power, 2 times zero potential is still zero

I wonder if Roshi's muscular form could be considered Super Human but that sounds way too ridiculous even for Dragonball.

What is "potential"? Some species have more innate power, some have multiple forms, but they all have Ki, and Ki can be trained no matter who you are. Humans are not special, but powerful humans still exist. They got power through training, not because they were born with more "potential".

do that or just get the dragon balls

First you need the ball finder though.

it seems possible to create your own "super form" like krillen's no ego zone, even then the power multiplayer is not as good since you dont have the zenkia boost increasing your base power.

>Does Krillin's power plateau after his "true potential unlocked"?
It does. He can refine his martial arts and technique but he won't get another spike in his power level
>Does Gohan?
His potential will keep rising because Saiyan genetics bullshit

krillin got super saying 1 tier after training a few months with 18.
guys a genius

Krillin in Super is the same power level as he was in the Namek Saga? That's really what you're saying?

man they hype up krillin so much before the tournament of power.
I though he was gunna do some clever under dog shenanigans. and ring out a few really tough opponents.
man was I dissapointed. we will never get namek/cell arc krillin again

The thing that seperated humans from the rest of the universes fighters was their innate and abnormal talent for manipulating ki and creating complex ki techniques.
Humans are weak and had to use tools and traps to hold their own against stronger opponents. It makes perfect sense for this to be the case

The saiyajins who were a battle race who's talent was gaining great strength from battle and growing exponentially from very dangerous and life threatening situations. And their ability to transform.
They are litteral retards when it comes to ki manipulation and techniques. With Goku, who is an idiot savante fighting genius, being the sole exception.

The namekians are blessed by the divine and are all either warriors or mages.
With the warriors having both unbelievable ki pools but ki manipulation techniques ki sensing telepathy strong bodies and instant regeneration.
They simply don't have the innate SSJ talent that Saiyajins have or the Ki skills of humans.

If you look at DBZ(not bringing up super because it's just a clusterfuck of nonsense) powerlevels are quite clearly defined.

Non powered up simply in base from strongest to weakest:
Androids
Gohan
Piccolo
Vegeta
Goku
Tien
Krillian
Yamcha
Chaotzu
Yajirobe

The strongest humans are on par with the strongest saiyajins in base form.
However that changes when the Saiyajins use all of their powers.
Which is where things break down.
Humans don't have a power up or unique ability (that is capitalized on )that gives them the ability to hang with the big boys.
Tien showed their potential during the cell saga with the "tribeam" attack.
But it was never hinted at again.

>tien
>stronger than krillin

Krillian being stronger then tien is a meme.

Except korin has a real magic powerup water

Other races have a cap on how strong they can get even if they trained and fought like saiyans.

Saiyans are a bullshit race that gets stronger from everything they do. Gohan in one overnight session with piccolo got bigger gains than piccolo had from his entire lifes training

>Krillian
>then
I thought it was a typo, but you're just retarded.

Maybe he'll snag frost in the manga

I always loves the complexity of human kinda techniques.
I think it's time for krillin to take a long hard look at destructo disk. a simple thinned out saw like kids blast just ain't doing it anymore.
he needs to manipulate a stronger energy into a disk.
like a Kamehameha.

some memes are based on facts.

Piccolo is all of 4 years older then Gohan and Gohan is an established once in a thousand years mutant.

Also, the saiyajins getting strong from battle and growing stronger if they survive life threatening injuries and situations makes sense. The humans training like saiyajins without having that power is bullshit.
Humans not training in a way to maximize their own gifts or even having clearly defined gifts is where things hit the shitter.

Piccolo finally gained his true power after he merged with kami and could get ridiculous gains from minimal physical training but tons of mental training.

The humans had nothing like that. They just trained.

what would he call a Kamehameha that's thinned to a disk?
that's actually a great idea. and I can see it being devastating.

turtle disk

>not just wishing for limitless potential and a a physiology that is 100x what a normal saiyans is

Your problem isn't with what I said, it's with how I wrote it.
Being good with grammar and nitpicking others doesn't make you smart user. It makes you anal.

Facts are based on observable truths.
There is not a single solitary moment in Z that shows that Krillian is objectively stronger then Tien. Not one.
Tien was able to hold back semiperfect cell. Krillian couldn't do shit to ANY version of Cell.
He still can't.

I guess zenkai boosts don't hold a candle to Dr. Gero.

Kamehameha Disc

tien was throwing his life away.

Nah.
A bunch of controllable destructo disks is enough.

But I said "techniques" plural.
He needs more then just one signature techique. Remember the technique he used on the saibamen? That was pretty goddamned cool.
Wonder what happened to it?

Also it should be canon that humans can make techniques better or more potent. Or pull crazy complex abilities out of their ass.
It should let them bridge the gap between them and the power houses but also show that they are even more vulnerable then them and have to be completely on their game to hold their own.

>It should let them bridge the gap between them and the power houses but also show that they are even more vulnerable then them and have to be completely on their game to hold their own.
That was literally what master roshi did during the tournament.

I stand by my post.

>Piccolo since he has no life
He's a grandfather,user. He's too busy to train.

>does Gohans?

Yes.

That was litterally what tien or krillian should have been doing throughout Z.
Not a nontraining fucking 500 year old who has been 100% irrelevant in the story and to fans for nearly a half century.

Also how it was done and the reasoning for it is the most incomprehensibly idiotic bullshit ever.
I do not accept that entire fucking thing and i will never accept it.

krillins destructo disks just aren't cutting the the new more durable enemy's.
the disk used to have the fear of no matter what it will cut through anyone and anything. up until late cell saga.
but now he need something to pack and extra punch.

Unlocking potential is just maximizing their current power levels based on their physiology and life up to that point plus healing any and all wounds and ailments that would hold them back.
It's almost like super healing.

Like someone who's been training for years being given a drink that allows them to fully utilize all of their strength and skill with little rest as well as healing any injuries that would make them weak and hinder them.

The destructo disk always works.
Only in non canon idiocy have the ever been rendered impotent.

He needs something outside of the destructo disc. Just give him more of them and let him control them.

Also give him MORE techniques. Show us why he's the natural inheritor of the turtle hermit school.

Korin also had real power up water. It’s dumb

Did'nt Jiren knock Goku's kienzan away?
Unless those weren't really kienzan.

Also wonder why Frieza does'nt use his death saucers, those are far superior.

zamasu did it

1.Super is trash that fucks shit up all of the time.
2.Frieza's death saucers are knock offs of Krillians technique.

Yes, give or take a couple thousand.

That's wrong he made goku go ssj

Knock offs, but still an improvement.

He's shown to be near his wife in power in Super. She was already stronger than a Super Saiyan by a wide margin in the Android Saga. A Super Saiyan is thousands of times stronger than Krillin was in the Namek Saga. You're talking shit.

Why do human and saiyans look exactly the same except that one has a tail?
Are they related towards each other but split off from each other thousands of years ago that must be the case considering they can make FERTILE half breeds. would that mean their is a human variant of the super saiyan

>Gohans calvo form is because he is half human

At last I truly see

> another tien thread ruined by krillin fags
Fuck Off!

>use solar flare
>use kienzan
>dead frieza

>use neo-tribeam
>dead androids

>be a human
>use spirit bomb
>dead kid buu (and everyone weaker)

There was no reason for the humans to be as useless as they were beyond their lack of popularity with Jump's demographic of ten year olds.

I feel like the humans are at peak popularity right now but they just don't Wana do anything with them.
Well at least in the west it seems like everybody was excited for krillin to be part of the ToP.

I remember the humans training for the saiyan fight having god damn cool techniques such as multiform, spirit ball, solar flare and such stuff...now evehyone spams ki beams and just gives a ki beam a name.
Like final flash is just a gallick gun or kamehameha with a different color.
In super they dont even bother naming them anymore.
Just look at kefla's final attack.
And that one was more than just another beam too.
It was lots of cutting beams.

This is honestly all on toriama.
I'm actually at the point we're I think toei can make a better anime without him.
The guy is just to old and his new art style sucks

Aren't toei they ones that add kienzan failure filler?
Like on Cell?

Sure but they also seem to give more attention to the humans in general but can have them do anything because his script.

More like 6000x more powerful, and that's assuming Krillin's power had jumped quite a bit between his powers being awakened and the end of the saga.

It appears primates evolved into a humanoid form a lot in the Dragon Ball universe. Saiyans just so happened to evolve from monkeys instead of apes.

TENSHINHAN THE STRONGEST

HIS NAME IS TENSHINHAN NOT TIEN AND KRILLIN IS NOT HUMAN BECUASE HE HAS NO NOSE

HUMAN*

AND HIS WIFE IS A ROBOT*

Almost had it.

Kame Hame Zan.

Tienshithan
Keep crying about krillin tien fags.
Krillin gave up martial arts for a few years and still ended up better than his ass.

>The thing that seperated humans from the rest of the universes fighters was their innate and abnormal talent for manipulating ki and creating complex ki techniques.

You'd say that but did Tien even learn or come up with one new technique between the End of Dragonball and the end of Super?

that isnt how evolution.

This picture is honestly amazing.

How old is this picture?

No tien is complete shit.

how are they improved?

What does it do better?

It can home in on targets.

Also looks cooler.

Nope.
He's mastered the crane hermit school style and hasn't gone beyond that.
But just becuase Tien doesn't do it doesn't mean that other humans lack the ability too.

Krillin can Litterally control 4 active destructo disks at a time.

I was really hoping at least ONE human would make it to the top 10 of the tournament, but they're the first ones out of U7 like everyone predicted they would be. They didn't embarass themselves, but I would have liked for Krillin to have done better than job early to Frost.

can you imagine how badass it would have been if Krillin were the one to cut the stage out from under Jiren instead of Goku pulling Kienzan out of his ass?

Android 17 was already stronger than a Super Saiyan when he was at essentially power level 1.

If Frieza can became SSB tier with 4 months of training, then fighting poachers for years is also believable.

Destructo dick has complete manual guiding.
That's way better than homing.

It woulda been great writing too because it's the exact same trick krillin tried to pull on goku.

>They didn't embarass themselves

Tien's one fight was really embarrassing actually.