>Isekai
>dragon king
>doesnt rule an actual kingdom

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/nksovo.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember that queen from Kuroinu.

Dragons are basically kingdoms

So, last thread croaked. All good things must come to and end i guess.

Any isekai LNs that might have interesting illustrations without a public raw?
There's a quasi sale going on so I might get one or two.
But not those with a price tag of almost or above 1000 yen (I'm looking at you Shield Hero, MT, etc.)

>Isekai
>Realistic Kingdom reform
>Doesn't actually use realistic reforms and uses idols
>It's actually cultural imperialism

idk, bread and circuses is probably pretty smart move

>almost or above 1000 yen
Really?

モンスターのご主人様 never got any raws uploaded past volume 3.

Not all light novels are the same size.
Like the 600~yen novels are generally literally can fit in a pocket size, while the 1000~1200 are generally a bit bigger.
Doesn't mean it's still entirely worth it, though. Like Death Mage has no color illustrations despite the price, and e-book format is the same price as the physical book.

Price tag for Shield Hero, Mushoku Tensei, Kumo (basically all MF/Kadokawa Books LNs) is 1200 yen.
Overlord is 1000 yen.
Sword Tensei is 900 yen.
Etc.

Usually a LN is ~600 yen.

>and e-book format is the same price as the physical book.
Wow, that's lame.

Yeah it should cost more since it takes up less space.

This beautiful brown girl with animal ears wants to do it with you.

Do you accept?

Usual LNs are...LN-sized (tiny), the Kumoko-books are a lot bigger

>Death Mage has no color illustrations despite the price, and e-book format is the same price as the physical book.
Gay
Odd that Ban does color illustrations for Cheat item Isekai but not Death Mage.

Do not trust people that would buy your bath water.

Ha.

One good part is Bookwalker (e-books) has methods of making up for it if you're patient, like what the original user was likely talking about.
They often do hefty discounts, "coin up" or both at time.

Discounts usually range from 20% to at best like 60%, and coin-ups are 'you get back *% of the novel's cost in e-currency).
Like right now you can back up to 60% on novels on Bookwalker for some titles via coins. For example, a 1,300 yen novel gets you back 780 coins (yen), which you can then use to buy OTHER coin-up novels and get more coins for your buck.

So you just have to abuse the system a little.

Monster Tamer got quite a lot of unreleased ones, it goes up to volume 11 (sale only up to 10).
I'll consider it and maybe get one or two, but definitely not all.

I'm getting the Memorial Book for Zero no Tsukaima right now; since I can get it for ~150 yen. Contains basically all short stories that were published over the years in Comic Alive etc.

Size as in printed size?
I don't see how that would justify a higher digital price tag.

Yeah. Going for another 3 days, so I'm currently collecting ideas.
Maybe I'll get a manga or two as well.

That's haram.

>I don't see how that would justify a higher digital price tag.
Yes the actual page size and book size are bigger.
They just standardize the price so people don't only try to buy one format. Sucks, I know.

Here's a picture for comparison purposes

OH wow.

>no ugly feet

Ilias is pretty cool.

It's generally not an illustrator thing but a publisher thing.
Although sometimes it is the artist's fault, like how a couple Madan no Ou volumes had no illustrations.

What about this:

This elf wants you to impregnate this drunk 15 year old girl(the girl is not a slave)

Is this ok?

Also, the text size is the same, or really close to the same. There's just a lot more text, so the higher price is justified.

Stop baiting Seo and just do it already ya fucking COWARD

>the girl is not a slave

Are you sure about that?

Well, I guess that's basically 2-in-1 and that's why the price is higher.
Twice as many illustrations would be nice, though.
Then I wouldn't mind buying them.

SO AI NO TAMENI

>dragon god
>not actually a god

>Pussy ass human form instead of being a real dragon

Yup.

It's totally not his slave. She was just assigned to him.

She also wants to have his kids.

do orcs really have giant dicks?

>dragon slayers
>doesnt even slay dragons

Green-skin orcs? maybe
P'orcs? no they have pig dicks (and giant balls)

They actually don't, they just produce a lot of sperm

Orcs are noble and honest hard workers with normal sized (for orc proportions) penises. It's just those filthy elf sluts the ones spreading rumors to hype them and force orcs into believing that selling their bodies to cock hungry elves is the only way to suceed at life.

Funny enough it's elves that has the longest dicks in fantasy

Did somebody say slaying dragons/

they probably wouldn't be especially enormous but would have larger testicles

long or thick? which is better

I want my Heart of Darkness Isekai

but most are pencil dicks

Thick. If it doesnt touch the sides what is the point.

>Spirit of Eternity Sword
Does Sup Forums know good isekai when they see one?

sell it to me

looks like shit desu

>And? That doesn't stop him from making out with each of the dryad lolis for up to an hour.
>He avoids sex with people he owns, because he dislikes the idea of abusing his power.
>Free dryad lolis get plenty of love.

>Tuning fork

Much like gorillas, only inch or so
(Humans have freakishly large dicks)

Is that the MC's harem?

>“Cape Carp is a monster that’s well versed in four attributes of magic, amongst which, it has command over Water magic. It’s resistant to Water attribute and weak against Fire attribute, so it’s weakness is Fire magic.”

I feel like this probably was worded a bit differently in japanese

So it can it use all 4 or it knows 4 but uses only one?

Man, for a genre that thrives in wish fulfillment and self-inserting, it sure feels bad that so many of them blueballs everybody with MC that are walking pussy magnets, yet due reasons like being allergic to pussy or worse, giving him harem members outside their strike range like purityfags having non virgin haremettes or like that fag who doesn't fuck anything that doesn't look legal for japanese standards. There's no point in a harem if there's not going to be hot action or at least treat them like proper characters rather than satellites orbitting around the MC

Cute Eternals (ageless and nigh-immortal transcendent beings removed from the time axis of their own universe) traveling different otherworldly universes of all sorts to do cute and adventurous things from helping a human rebellion in one world or thwarting schemes of antagonistic Eternals trying to destroy.

It's basically MtG's planeswalkers with isekai elements. It uses MtG's 5 color mana and Eternal's strength is determined by the amount of mana in a given world. So they could be anywhere from god-like to Servant level.

Pretty much. The first two installment have a male MC, but the third installment is centered around the silver-haired loli there, who is the daughter of the MC and main heroine of the first installment.

Getting real tired of this elements bullshit

What magic system would you put into an isekai if you could?

punching harder>punching softer
stronger magic>weaker magic

Dropped this after he married Sylvie after like a week of meeting

Cape Carps kinda suck so the novel takes a break from usual 'monsters are actually strong, let me describe every fight the party has' and just kinda skips their massacre, so who knows

You mean rudeus.

Not isekai but just as shit
>O MY FRIENDSHIP POWER

Either straight up different schools of magic because there's no reason why magic was developed the same way everywhere, division in completely different aspects of magic rather that elements such as matter, time, space, mind and others, or both

>3 now
I feel old.

I hate MCs like this. Totally nomalfag MC. And yet, as a series DM have a lot of loli fanservices.

>starring Euphoria as MC
>isekai
what the fuck traveling between worlds is literally her job

I'm still fucking asshurt. If only author could tone down the modern knowledge asspull and get rid of the parallel thinking bullshit skills, then just make him a more competent administrator of its time. Also with better historical knowledge. We could have had our EU4 isekai but no, fucking retard had to wank off at muh otaku culture whenever he could. Why not just read the Outbreak Company then if it's like that?

>The Cape Carp used area of effect water, which it has command over, and wind magic attacks.
>Even though it has command over an attribute, it doesn’t mean it has to be highly powerful.
>There wasn’t much difference between the damage inflicted by its Wind magic and Gummi Slime’s Earth magic.
>It seems to be good at using magic which it has command over.

>silver-haired loli there, who is the daughter of the MC and main heroine of the first installment
Man I don't even recognize Euphoria the Everlasting there. I would play the shit out of her story though.

Is this shit official translation or what? It seems they made it as confusing as possible to increase word count.

I don't blame you. The "commercialized" version's design is terrible compared to the original.

Would you play a QUALITY konosuba game for 70 shillbucks?

Is it even translated.

What do you get out of spamming these?

I dunno. The FATAL /tg/ doesn't say anything about orc dicks.

>queen of the forest folk

What's that saying about elves again?

I still haven't played Aselia or Seinarukana

What's wrong with the one we got?

So, different for the sake of being different, I'll stick with the Greeks and Chinks, thanks.

>Realist Hero
>Realist
>Idol bullshit

What the fuck?

Does it go back to the guy after that?

I want my Disgaea Isekai

Is dis sum hentai sempai?

Watch yourselves

If anyone wants them, here are the illustrations of the Memorial Book for now. It had more than expected.

a.pomfe.co/nksovo.zip

Any info about Tokimi, Aselia and Yuuto in 3?

I was about to say this shit has gone too far, but then i remembered that there's an isekai about someone becoming a magical refridgerator

luckily not even the elf queen can beat the cock

HUMAN'D

Nope. Only nippon runes.

>tainting your pure human flesh with the mucus of a beast
What is wrong with you people?