Yuru Camp△

Episode 9

Hot spring

komakusanoyu.com/

Japan looks incredible.

Hot spring ticket with meal

I propose we form a posse and shank the first fucker on pixiv who lewds Aoi's imouto.

Too sanitized. Gotta go to Daisetsuzan and find a natural hot spring in the mountains

>that crunchy appearance
God, my mouth is watering.
Who's "we"?

why do those places always look so deserted? there was literally no other guest in that onsen ande it was supposed to be weekend. I think the anime is lying to us

Don't you feel bad if you are crowded?

>people on the internet are telling me what to do and where to go

Are you upset bc there's no cute animu gals in da pic?

The combo was really decent for 1000 Yen. You'll have to pay 13-15€ just for the thermal bath here.

So cute

Upset that you type like a retard.

they rented the whole place so they could shoot those scenes faster

see you next week

I've come to appreciate hair buns a lot thanks to Rin. I don't know why her, of all people. It's not like she is the first character with one, but she made something within me click.
Pic related, I appreciate her a lot more now.

Already next week?

I'll just leave this here.

I want to be Rin's slave.

Delicious.

I always knew Nadeshiko is old, mexican guy

I want to bury my face in Rin's armpits.

I couldn't imagine there was this beard scene.

The anti-lewd moralfag squad from reddit I suppose.

A wild Yama appears!

My wife.

what does Rin do on the internet when she's not using google maps?

Will her reappear?

Cute dork mom.

Remember when that guy asked you to do that thing and you said no?

Will Nadeshiko's hair become purple as she grows older?

Nee-chan is adopted, isn't she? The whole family are all airhead and genki except for her.

She is similar to Nadeshiko older sister.

In season 2.

> can taste it

I have to go back

It isn't. Don't be a weeb.

Where do you think you are?

Compared to my sandy country, it does. I forgot to mention that bit. Japan looks so tranquil. But I guess the entire Americas, as well as most European countries would look just as good.
Maybe a lot less hot springs because they have less volcanic activity, though.

Certainly.

>another 10/10 episode

How are they doing this?

9/10 episode at best, it didn't feature any \ᵏᵒⁿⁿᶦᶜʰᶦʷᵃ/

Now I want two crossover episodes where they respectively teach each other the joy of mountain climbing and camping

The scenery of japan is shit and overrated.

The only people who think Japan is anything special are people who have never been to any other Asian country,

Likewise. It's a crossover waiting to happen.

>yuri camping in Koizumi-san
>noodle slurping in Yuri Campers

t.angry chink people aren't praising his smog village

>Yuri Campers

I'm American. Just trying to stop rampant weeaboism. I mean I like anime but Japan is overrated to visit and hell on earth to live in.

>ywn pump Rin full of your seed
Why even live?

Omikuji fortune telling Doge

God I wish that was me

Stop having a self-denying complex about Japan and people who like it

That dog looks a lot more relaxed than his angry anime counterpart.

>For your own safety keep this door closed

Sure thing school shooting-kun.

Sweaty comfy camping armpits.

America is a continent.

A different version

Just a reaction image I made.

A template.

Only if you're too cheap to hire a guided tour and only visit one place then go home.

When does the boi get some action?

Another template.

Thank you for these.

Because they are but now with the anime ad, the places will be overcrowded with otaku pilgrimagers.

Likes and dislikes are subjective feelings.

Enjoy this show!

It may be "shit", but they're doing a damn good job of advertising it. You can feel the love the people have for their land, and I can't help but like it myself. I haven't traveled outside of my sandy country, and I lack any experience, but I am sure I would be able to fall in love with just anything that is described well. If you see an Argentinian guy, for example, writing about the wonders of his country's nature, wouldn't you grow interested and like the thing he's writing about, especially when it's written lovingly and respectively? Japan may be "overrated", but it's doing a damned good job at attracting people.
You can say that Bulgaria and Serbia have a similar climate and a similar landscape, but it's just not the same. Part of what makes Japan appealing (to me) is its conservative culture, which respects its past. They have not abandoned their old customs and it's a total pleasure to see people respecting their ancestors like this.
NHK programs aired all the fucking time on my country's national TV, so I learned plenty of stuff about Japan even before I started watching anime.

Episode after next at most.

Maybe I am. Still no 2d girls on the photo.

Next week when?

You can almost see her nipple. *drooling*

It's not that guy is either lying or only visited one place. I had a richfag grandmother that took me on vacation to all her favorite places around the world, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Thailand, Canada and Japan was my favorite and most memorable trip and I wasn't even into anime at the time.

Next week!!

>*action*
Please, user. You can do better than that.

Specify. Next after what?

I'm going next week and if I return home just as miserable, I'm blaming you for getting my hopes up.

Do something about it.

Sorry.

Because I built the thread of the sacred place.

>*action*
Get the fuck outta here.

Are you upset?

Are you going on a 2 week guided tour all over Honshu? Because that's what I did otherwise yeah you might be a little disappointed.

Fuck off.

oh boy time for some soupasta

Choked to death by Rin!

You're funny.

Yes? If you'd lurked enough you'd realise that this isn't acceptable on here. You're either too new, or you're doing it on purpose.

>A boy changing clothes with the girls

We’re gonna need a clean version of this one.

Thank you!!

>*drooling*
Are you 12 or something?

I'm sorry to upset you again. I didn't mean to.
Is this that kind of a problem? I don't think so.

Rinpits

But more importantly you can see the shape of her tits.