Where the fuck is my anime adaptation?

Where the fuck is my anime adaptation?
And Pluto too.

Why doesnt Netflix pick this shit up? West would eat this type of stories. You mostly need elegant direction to adapt both stories and just follow the fucking panels.

I thought Pluto was already confirmed to be getting an adaptation.

>Why doesnt Netflix pick this shit up?
Fuck off

there was a poster or something.

someone needs to fund it. nobody in japan seems interested. hopefully the burgers do it and just hire madhouse.

Is Urasawa particularly popular in japan? Monster's the only work of his that got an anime adaptation,afaik.

>what is master keaton

What is Yawara

is it something worth reading / watching?

Do you like Rumiko Takahashi stuff?

Shit, I've probably been waiting on an anime adaptation of this for like 10 years now.

My guess is the Nips think the shitty live action movies were sufficient.

they were atrocious though.

im actually surprised with the stranger things mania, nobody thought about adapting this live action as a netflix show (and relocate the story).

Century boys was seriously the best manga I've ever read. The live action isn't that bad if you haven't watched that.

I would just love an anime more than anything. I realize Urasawa's stories are great for live action, but I think that almost all Japanese actors are just terrible.

20th century boys doesn't need an anime, the story works better as a manga. The same is true for Billy Bat.

I'm not sure because I've only seen some Ranma like 10 years ago and am abooooout to watch Maison Ikkoku

I hate urasawa so much

why?

Not enough little girls in his works

>And Pluto too.
Pluto is coming, at least.

>Is Urasawa particularly popular in japan?
Are you kidding? He's a millionaire.

delete this

So guys would you fuck Kanna or Anna

What for? It has some decent parts, but it was terrible overall.