Will we ever get Season 3? Or is this all of 17 steps that we'll see animated?

Will we ever get Season 3? Or is this all of 17 steps that we'll see animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKxmYuzpT0Q
mediafire.com/folder/95e3c217xg993/Tobaku_Mokushiroku_Kaiji_[1996]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desu I'm a little mad we're getting a tonegawa spin off instead of 17 Steps or the friendship challenge

Tinegawa spinoff is actually really really great and relocatable, 17 steps is just good

Let me guess you don't know how to play mahjong

17 steps is the best part.

Tomegawa spinoff is made to test the waters. If it sells better than avarage, then they will make a season 3.

I don't know about you guys, but im ordering 100 copies of the bd's, straight from japan.

I could use any new mahjong animu.

I refuse to believe that you have that much money.

maybe if we just believe hard enough we will get season 3

i keep seeing this comment around but where is the proof that kaiji s3 will be animated if tonegawa sells well

Anime is a business. If they make a profit on Tonegawa it means that the Kaiji hype is still there, ergo they will make a Season 3 as it will have a guaranteed return for Mad House. Tonegawa is just a good way of testing the waters, its hard for shows without tonnes of merch potential to sell these days

I kind of feel like it doesn't even need a season 3, if only because the anime ended on a positive enough note. Kaiji ends at zero and Hyodo is still being a sadistic 1%er but Kaiji at least gets the last laugh, pulls off the gamble of a lifetime and him and his crew end up debt free. Yeah I know the manga goes on for much longer but that kind of suits the format more, with the anime I think this kind of conclusive ending works.

... But I'd maybe be okay with it if we got a new Hideki Taniuchi soundtrack (however unlikely)

I like the anime ending, but the manga sequel makes sense since Kaiji is brought back to gambling by very special circumstances

Buy the BD's. It's the only way to be sure.

>tonegawa gets animated
>kaiji/akagi anime fans watch it because same author
>fkmt fans watch it because more fkmt
>nufans watch it because mother's basement made another video
>normalfags watch it because it gets memed
>kaiji s3 gets animated
>becomes the pop team epic of the year
>kurosawa gets anime
>becomes the new watamote
>fkmt threads are now filled with dbs level autism
Everything will go wrong starting from here

Thinking of Akagi.

>kaiji s3 gets animated
That will never happen no matter how optimistic you secretly are about it.

Tonegawa will be successful due to the fact that it's comedy, it's already successful in Japan, and youtubers have just now started shilling Kaiji and FKMT has been getting bigger in the west.
We're also in the age of anime streaming and something like Tonegawa is easy to market.
Once Madhouse sees the success, they'll test the waters with Kaiji S3. If that works out, it'll either be Kurosawa, Gai or Akagi S2

It's not that simple even if it does become popular. There can be plenty of internal production issues which will stop any of that before it even gets started.

Like the Buraiden Gai movie that they'll be making at the same time

Kaiji is shit I want Akagi

fuck off washizu

>anime for the washizu in hell mini arc
Would be pretty great.

Kaiji S13 when?

Here is season 3

youtube.com/watch?v=CKxmYuzpT0Q

Where the fuck can i read chapter 24 and on of the first fucking ship arc? No goddamn Scan group has it complete

mediafire.com/folder/95e3c217xg993/Tobaku_Mokushiroku_Kaiji_[1996]
Watch the anime, it doesn't skip much other than some Kaiji bullying by the black suits near the end