Dagashi Kashi 116

dumping

This week's ep adapted 116 and 121, next week is 117 and 119.

last page~

>Mamaaa
kek
Also
>>Ugh I wanna see that
You sure this is correct?

When will hotaru come back?
I need to see the dagashi queen and her triumphant return

Thanks for the typesetted chapter.

>Ugh... I wanna see that!!
yep it is

Huh, I just thought that line was weird
Anyway! Thanks for the TL and typeset

Not the user who originally asked about it, but perhaps rather than "wanting to see it" in the sense of "watching an enjoyable view", she wants to see it in the "to examine; to judge" manner. After all, she's worried about Hajime's relationship towards Kokonotsu's. She's not there to enjoy seeing him wrap his arms around her, she's there so she can figure out whether or not Hajime is someone to be trusted, or is at least not a danger.

Oh, okay.

However, putting it as "Ugh...I wanna see that!!" seems to imply that she "wants to see that sight, which is enjoyable" rather than "I need to confirm/disconfirm my suspicions!" Something like "Ugh...I need to make sure!!" would work better, I think.

Hmm, well, she literally says "want to see", though.

Original user who asked. Yeah, basically why I asked because “I want to see” implies it is something enjoyable or something
Probably a moon context thing, so I can’t really say anything

>Took a bath as well

LEWD

>Hmm, well, she literally says "want to see", though.

Alright. But to my eyes and ears, the way it's worded right now seems to make it seem like she wants to see it out of pleasure rather than wanting to judge for herself, which is what she's going over there to do.

I see that on Jisho, 見る has the following definitions:

見る
1: to see; to look; to watch; to view; to observe;
>2: to look over; to look on; to assess; to examine; to judge;
>3: (Usually written using kana alone) to look after; to keep an eye on; to take care of;
4: to view (e.g. flowers, movie);
5: (Usually written using kana alone) to try;
6: (Usually written using kana alone) to see that...; to find that...

たい
>1: (after the -masu stem of a verb) want to ... do something; would like to ...;
2: (Particle)
3: (Kyushu dialect) (at sentence-end) indicates emphasis; () (after a noun or the -masu stem of a verb) very ...

I'm seeing the logic as to why it was put down as "want to see." Still, the way it's worded right now, it sounds like she wants to get off to the sight of it, rather than being distressed and wanting to alleviate her suspicions.

Incidentally, would you happen to know of good books on learning Japanese? Whenever I have these discussions in these threads, I keep thinking to myself I ought to finally learn it properly rather than relying on Jisho and half-assed recollections of past Japanese lessons.

New ep is out, still no Hotaru, unfortunately.

Uhh, you can check DJT guide.

>DJT guide
I don't know what that is.

Thank god

Daily Japanese Thread, I think they’re over at these days

>tfw no mommy mangaka GF

Thanks, found the thread.