Citrus

New anthology chapters are up.
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_anthology_sweet_time
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_anthology_imaginary_wedding PUNCH IN THE GUT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiroyoshimura/status/969210992063168512
youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Yuzu would love a fat Mei, but Mei wouldn't love a fat Yuzu.

But why would they get fat in the first place?

I love Mei!

I would love a fat Yuzu

Mei would make Yuzu go on a regime

Say that again,not online, and see what happens.

>fat Yuzu is the push Mei needs to learn to cook

How likely is the possibility of a s2?

Dumping.

a good chance

It's a definite possibility. I didn't know this but it's doing well in China and bilibili (their streaming service) shells out quite a bit of money for anime (not CR peanuts, even if it's doing pretty good there too).

Excellent news. I would like a s2 ver much. Thanks for answering so quickly and for being so informative

Oh Yuzu.

Chinks translated "Violet Evergarden" semantically lel

Yes, the tits were squishy.

Fuck.

Everything went cuter than expected.

Time for baking.

Isn't China anti-gay? Are they fine with stuff like Citrus?

Woo boy.

I'm as surprised as you are.

Dat ass on Mei.

Fuck you, Kodama.

>Isn't China anti-gay?
Except for Hong Kong, but every area in the Chinese is anti-gay due to the communism laws.

She actually apologizes in the afterword because she didn't know anything about the latest chapter.

I thought so as well. This information about China is very surprising. I thought Citrus was banned there.

>Kodama
>being actually sorry
I don't buy it.

Then how can Citrus be popular there?

...can’t compute...

It's not banned but they're being cucked by their streaming service, it was posted in other threads. It's kinda censored. so it's even more surprising that they're watching it.

TIME TO FUG

The government is, but it seems the population has been gravitating towards gay stuff in recent years. When there's literally billions of citizens I can see why people would start losing interest in the opposite sex

That’s quite the achievement then. Based Citrus.. I hope it makes them money. I would really like a S2. Ending on V4 is kind of sad.

Maybe the chinese just wants to stick it to the government.

The chinese youth I mean.

The chinese youth I meant.

It's the best place to end. It wouldn't make any sense to include volume 5 or 6 and finish there.

I hope they do a hook with Mitsuko. She hasn't been forgotten since Harumin mentioned her twice.

Why do commies hate yuri? Does that mean yuri is redpilled?

Beats me. You'd think they'd support anything that would keep people from multiplying further.

>Does that mean yuri is redpilled?

Lesbianism/Homosexuality is very redpilled how do you think Rome was fucked hard and built in one day. Since Australia and Taiwan has legalized it every Asian wants this including Japan, it's not a surprise.

Pinkshit is worst girl.

This is my woman now, Yuzu.

Has everyone accepted HaruMatsu in their hearts?

Yuzu is done with women. All they do is string you along until they're bored.

>Yuzu is done with women.

Yuzu is never done with women. If Mei gone she will another women to marry her.

>go for another woman
Nah.

I have seen the light.

She has no choice to find a good women to marry and keep her needs. She will eventually move on to Mei and probably use the Mei's ring for that women.

Learn English before posting.

I was saying that Yuzu will marry the other girl to give Mei ring to her.

You understand me now user.

Still not making sense, pal.

I think user is saying something about Yuzu not loosing her virginity to Mei.

Okay.

Nene will marry Yuzu oneesama! Nene's the key to all this!

Once. Only the phone call mention made it to the anime. The second mention as the reason why Harumin wants to attend Yuzu's Christmas party was left out. Still, it's a good thing the mentioned Mitsuko at all, it's looking promising for a sequel hook.

For late user who didn't see this

Osaka is next city to legalize gay marriage

twitter.com/hiroyoshimura/status/969210992063168512

What city would be the /u/ltimate victory?

Takarazuka already has it.
I guess the rest of Tokyo, but by then Japan would probably have legalized it on a national level.

Rather than cities, rural areas - but I guess those are bound to follow suit as older people die.

First rural area in Japan will legalize gay marriage this year, just watch.

Older people would want it this to happen before they die.

It will happen sooner than later to legalize it in a national magnitude.

I wonder what 2ch responses are to this

Welcome to jurassic park.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M

Sequel hook doesn't necessarily translate to a sequel, especially since the sequel hook of Mitsuko is needed if if the staff just wants fans to continue on with volume 5 of the manga.

This show is getting too lewd for my tastes.

>Osaka-ben lesbians
Anime, pls.

>What city would be the /u/ltimate victory?
The whole country and we will claim China.

I really like Mei but I hope we get to see her opening up emotionally to Yuzu more, you get pieces of it here and there when she learns about Yuzu's history.

Matsuri's dub voice makes me want to vomit. It makes her Japanese voice sound way better by comparison.

I like her bratty kid take

But she's not a kid. She's only 2 years younger than Yuzu. She's still a teenager.

>Osaka-ben

>Shibuya
>Setagawa
>Iga
>Takarazuka
>Okinawa
>Hokkaido
>and Osaka

Who's next on the list.

What?

The whole island of Shikoku, for /u/ pilgrimages.

Osaka is not a stranger to incestuous lesbians.

And some teens can sound like bratty kids

Don't forget Ehime as well

I don't think it fits Matsuri's sly and at times observant behavior.

It's going to make Harumin look like a lolicon if the volume 3 bonus chapter gets adapted.

Exactly. Her Jap voice sucks because she sounds like a loli. She actually sounds like a teenager in English.

Are you joking? She sounds like an elementary school girl in the dub.

Shikoku will be the first rural city to legalize gay marriage.

>the go-to criticism of female dub VAs is that they sound too old and can't voice children
>admitting that in this case would mean acknowledging the voice is a better fit than the original
>the only recourse is to pretend that she sounds an age that apparently no one else has been able to manage before

The absolute state of dub haters.

Naha is pretty rural.

Mei's VA sounds old, but Matsuri's VA sounds too young.

>admitting that in this case would mean acknowledging the voice is a better fit than the original
Even disregarding the voice itself, the dub doesn't get across Matsuri's personality well at all.

And I'm fine with dubs, but both Matsuri and Harumin have questionable choices for their voices.

>The absolute state of dub haters.

Nice try. But the truth is that Citrus has bad sound direction and voice directing/casting at times. Voices too low compared to background music at times. Lines read with too little emotion or too much emotion and it becomes unintentionally funny (Shou's entrance at the end of episode 5 comes to mind).

Though to be fair to Shou's VA, his performance in episode 6 was way better that how he sounded in episode 5. Maybe Matsuri's VA will have the same thing happen.

Matsuri's arc ends this Saturday. We'll finally find out if the bonus chapter with her and Harumin will get adapted at all.

After that only the twins arc left. It was a bit of a mess in the manga, but hopefully the anime can smooth out its rough edges.

The big question is, how will the anime end? Sequel hook with Mitsuko? Just having Yuzu and Mei walk home while holding hands? Montage similar to the OP of future events with them hanging out with their friends?