Boku no Hero Academia

Is Momo 2D perfection?

Is Momo the most stacked anime girl ever made without being an old hag and fat?

Reminder

Just dropping by to let you know mina is a piece of shit

Less than 24 hours before Aoyama shoots up the school

Why did Hori think energy from wishing was a good idea?

Everyone in these threads seems to adore her, but I get a huge clueless-Stacey-like vibe from her. I also find myself liking Jirou more and more, but Mina and Tsuyu less and less.

You're my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy

No.

Fuck off Aoyama

SOFT!

>Stacey
she interacts with spergs like aoyama and deku

2d perfection is aqua

what the fuck? have you even watched more than 10 anime?

No but she’s the one that can transition between flat and stacked and still be hot, while possibly doing this in canon

>Interacts with Aoyama
If you count bullying as interacting
>Interacts with Deku
Literally when, once?

Momo is fat, though.

Everyday until canon.

is that kale?

I'm like 99% sure that Orihime makes her look like a titlet.

>thinking shounenshit posters read or watch anything besides shounenshit

nice headcanon.

This sun will never burn out

top of my head
>she told him she was cool dogging kachan attacks
>asked him if she could go at the intershi with sir
>teched him to dance like 2 chapters ago

>Little brother recognizes my all might shirt
>Ask him who best girl is
>"Momo cause of her... you know...."

I actually can't think of any time she spoke to Deku, besides this one

In any picture of her with the other girls, she is consistently the biggest

She seems to only humiliate and make fun of Aoyama. She's barely interacted with Deku, too. At least she's better than Hagakure, who is a paper doll who doesn't even have a character design to get user's dick hard.

Learn English

>humiliate and make fun of Aoyama
you guys are so fucking sensitive its just banter

when was the last time the author called momo chubby?

Fuck off DBSpic she existed before Kale

Orihime is a dwarf at 157 cm though

There are more.
It's just not that frequent.
She just prefers to stick with the girls.

Pants-ing him on national TV is humiliating. Don't be controlled by your dick.

>tfw I was right about the fact that people were going to start hating mina
Slowly but surely

How does she look like kale?

it wasn't on purpose she aim at his belt

What show is this character from?

i do

Post tumblr until we get spoilers.

To be honest practically all the females in this series are shit especially Ochako. The only I can say that has actually done something is maybe Mt.Lady

ISHYGDDT

Hell no, post the good shit

I'll join in too.

Were the spoilers from last thread fake or something?

Momo is healthy

Mt. Lady is a cunt. Most of the other girls are at least fine or even good, but Mt. Lady is generally unpleasant.

Is she aware that Ochako likes Deku?
She had to have put 2 and 2 together by now.

Shonen readers tend to hate most female characters. Because of their closeted-homosexual preferences, female characters taking screen time annoys them on a subconscious level.

This is why background characters like Tsuyu tend to receive the most love (or at least, the least hate): they receive very little sustained narrative focus, so they can be safely ignored. Notice how the shitposting of a female character increases as her screentime goes up.

>Liking a Mutant Slut
Wew lad

>put 2 and 2 together
That might be too hard of a problem for her

I think she doesn't give a fuck.

fuck that i was happy to push the frog hate when user got mad at her for being a lawfag but mina is a good girl

I like that she's spunky and outspoken and wears her emotions on her sleeve.

A lot of the other girls either overly plain and normal or shy and reserved.

Mt Lady is an awful hero who puts her own personality cult ahead of actual effective hero work.

I just shitpost girls who gets their screentime because they shitposted mine when she got hers.

AFO steals 3 quirk from the heroes and gives it to 3 LoV members

Who and who?

Why is Todoroki there?
He's not even there with Momo, which would at least be an excuse, since she's his girlfriend in some people's imaginations.
He went there of his own accord. He took time out of his busy day of eating soba and brooding to watch this.
Do you think he was invited? Do you think Deku or one of the girls offered to let him watch Tooru get painted visible?
Or do you think he overheard their conversation and was like "Yeah, this seems like how I want to spend my day."
He's clearly not there just out of curiosity, because he's smiling like he's genuinely happy to watch the girls do Tooru's makeup.
The artist could've drawn any other character there and it would've made more sense, but for some reason, it's Todoroki.

knowing which classmates are fucking is a priority for her

she stopped compress with her own face after being beat up by afo

Hell no. Jirou is infinitely better.

God I wish that was me

And yet at the very beginning of the series she's incapable of helping or doing anything because she's too big to help in the city.

She should work in the country. Instead she works at cuntry.

You can tell who the anime only/speedreaders are with these kinds of posts

Toruu's quirk to spinner
Camie's to compress
Bakugo's to toga

It's still shitposting even if you are being ironic.

When was the last time the author actually pointed out any girl as the chubbiest?

Bonus points if you give me proof that isn't just the interview where he says that intentionally draws ALL of girls as chubby, and mentions that Uraraka's design in the anime is thinner than he typically draws girls.

You people better tell me when are the spoilers or else. . .

>deleting tumblr shit
cheers mods

I don't think she knows it's Deku, but she's definitely aware that Ochako's in love with someone.

Well, that and shonen writers generally can't write women worth beans.

So anybody got anything they want to talk discuss?

I think so far the only character that we know that is outright "chubby" is Inko. I tire of the "Ochunko is a fat lard! oink oink" shit.

5 minutes

How come best girl is a loli?

taro-k

I forgot about this. I don't like her. I hate when people meddle in other's business.

I always want to talk about Tokoyami, but no one else does. I can't wait to find out what kind of internship he's been on.

>best girl
>after she trade deku for mirio
eri a slut

>discussion in a MHA thread
You're a funny guy user.

>beak with teeth
Uncanny valley shit

an internship of darkness

Red Riot both best girl and best boy

Eri is too pure to like Deku, only golddigers and crazy girls are attracted to him

We had 2 spoilers both unconfirmed , one is just Mirio and deku showing Eri around the school, the other is one were Eri meets class a and La brava infiltrated the school disguise as a student

I hope he's with a hero who has a similar kind of quirk, and that he's learning how to control Dark Shadow in the dark.

behold my objectively superior tastes
mina>jirou>ochako>momo>tsuyu>hagakure

I feel like we need more information on tokoyami before jumping to conclusions of what his internship was.

in the recent chapter it's explains why izuku didn't shoot air pressure when he was fighting overhaul at 20%

But best girl isn't a loli, user

Let's talk about the LoV