One of the better shows of the season

>One of the better shows of the season
>barely any threads

Why aren't you watching comfy woodland waifus, Sup Forums?

I tried getting into "comfy" shows and they were not my cup of tea.

>waifus
>s
If a newfag like you thinks it's good/comfy it's probably shit.

It's very good, but it seems to be mostly such a direct adaptation that having already read the manga, there's not much to actually see. The animation could be better, although the show has strong direction despite its budget. It's still incredibly good at introducing conflict or story without actually making villains or that dark a world.

There is nothing to shitpost about.

>Taking waifuism this seriously

lel

I like this show, but I can see the excess paneling turning off some people.

>Why aren't you watching comfy woodland waifus, Sup Forums?
Shit tier direction

Manga is okay, show adds nothing.

Nonsense. You can shitpost about wanting to jam up your asshole and how each of them would react to it

Is this yuri?

Do you want it to be yuri?

Yes.

Sorry, I can't handle more than two SoL at once, and this season they are Yuru Camp and colors.

I'm probably gonna watch it next season because there is nothing airing to watch really.

worthwhile show. one of my favorites this season.

No. They've talked about marriage before. though it is a little yuribait so i doubt anything concrete will ever happen.

Even it isn't sure.

Excuse OP, but it is actually pretty good.

It's not getting attention because there's nothing to meme about it, and that's how anime gets attention in the west these days.

I hope we get to hear stylist voice again.

I like this but I have nothing to say about this show, other than I want to fuck Mikochi and the bug.
Yuru Camp has /out/ stuff, food to talk about and more fanart.
Slow Start has more yuri and some nice animation.

Hakumei turned me gay

But I am. It provides excellent comfy, but there's nothing in it that makes me go "okay, I HAVE to make a thread about this".

that means you are a lesbian?

what happen to the days people could just talk about the things they like? are memes the only way to have anykind of talk on the internet now?

Sup Forums has shit taste

Best side character (Beside Iwashi I mean)

Iwashi is looking cool here

What is wrong with this dumb fairy?

Yes

I'll show you COOL

she didnt receive wife training, also she lives in the middle of a gang controlled territory.

>Shit tier direction
Is this a dedicated buzzword for 'writing' replacement?

No.