What movies should I watch after finishing DBZ? should I go directly to Super?

What movies should I watch after finishing DBZ? should I go directly to Super?

All of the movies are good. Bio-Broly can be skipped. Wrath of the Dragon is preference. Don't forget the Specials!

watch the Bardock movie and the Broly movie, and Fusion Reborn, and the Garlic Jr. one, The Cooler movies are great too.
I thinks Future Trunks had a special too.

Fusion Reborn

Bardock, Cooler, Bojack, Fusion Reborn and Wrath of the Dragon are the only good movies.

>All of the movies are good
Lord Slug, Broly – Second Coming, Return of Cooler and Super Android 13 are pretty shit though. Not as bad as Bio-Broly though.

>Bardock, Cooler, Bojack, Fusion Reborn and Wrath of the Dragon are the only good movies.
Dead Zone and World Strongest are better than most of these.

The first Broly movie was good.

World's Strongest is the one with the big robot guy who wants Goku's body, right? I remember it having some good fight scenes in the middle part, but nothing much besides that.

That's pretty much most Z movies.
A few good fights and then a usually pretty bad villain

Don't watch any movies that have super saiyans in them.

>cool fights
>cool antagonist design
>poor antagonist motives
Yeah that's basically every Dragon Ball movie. From a visual standpoint, World Strongest is one of the better ones.

Bio-Broly is BAD. Broly 2 and 13 are just sub-par.

Slug and return of cooler really aren't bad, I can't agree with that.

True, but I mentioned those specifically because I feel they do a good job at expanding the lore of the series and fitting in-between the main sagas nicely. Well, obviously the Bardock movie is canon, but still.

I actually think the second Broly movie and Android 13 were just as bad. They lack any sort of substance, nothing unique happens in them. While Bio-Broly had 18, Trunks and Goten as the main focus characters, which was cool.

Fusion Reborn is probably my favorite. No bullshit with that one

So TL;DR:?
What movies should I watch after finishing Dragon Ball Z? also, will I miss much if I switch to Kai after the Garlic Jr. saga?

>will I miss much if I switch to Kai after the Garlic Jr. saga?
You'll miss a few episodes here and there, like the Tao and license ones. As well as Otherworld Tournament Saga.

I think I'll stick with DBZ then. Kai main strength for what I could see is the Namek Saga
isn't too long

how many DBZ dubs eng exist? also did they dub DBZ Kai twice for the blu ray and nicktoons?

Yeah, it's still the best way to watch it. I wish there were a cut that removes all the main fight filler and keeps all the original stuff that wasn't in the manga.

The nicktoons Kai was just censored, it wasn't a new dub or anything

after watching 91 episodes of DBZ and 49 DB Kai episodes... I think so far the only issue with DBZ is extending too much the battle with Frieza and Namek really took longer than necessary
I was watching DB Kai with eng subs but the subs are pretty good honestly that's the only reason I was thinking about going back to DBKai. I can't find the other DBZ dub version out there
the censored version you mean like when Freza gave the middle finger or tortured Vegeta? I thought all versions (DVD and blu ray) had these part cut

actually the middle finger was Vegeta and not Frieza

Nicktoons Kai was more like 4kids in terms of censorship

so there is only one eng dub? Can you find the different sub DVDs today to buy or download Ocean dubs?

Watch all of them. They all have good animation, and the highlights are
>the 3rd DB movie
>Path to Power
>Tree of Might
>Both Cooler movies
>Broly
>Bojack
>Fusion Reborn
>Wrath of the Dragon
>Battle of Gods
>Resurrection F

Please don't watch super. Ever. It's one of the worst anime ever spawned.

Best order for the series if you don't wanna read 500 chapters of prime Toriyama
>DB (all)
>DBZ (Saiya-Jin arc)
>Kai (Freeza Arc)
>Bardock special (after the episode where Freeza recognizes Goku as looking like Bardock)
>Kai rest of Freeza of Z (doesn't really matter at this point)
>Z Artificial Humans
>Trunks special (watch after Trunks leaves before the 3 years)
>Z Cell arc
>Kai Final Chapters
>Battle of Gods
>Resurrection F
>Manga version of Super

I honestly wish Toei released a blu-ray version of DB Kai but with all the violence uncensored from the original series. I'd watch that....maybe I would even buy it.

Dr.Wheelo's entire set of organs were originally going to be inside the head of the mech but at the last minute they just made it just his brain. That's why his brain is huge and would never fit in Goku's head.

>Return of Cooler
>are pretty shit though
It's really not.
Cooler is at his most smooth and effortlessly badass, fights are choreographed very well.
Animation gets some general flak but I think it has some gorgeous moments.

Please watch Super. Now. It's one of the best anime ever spawned.

>fights are choreographed very well
What ones? I thought his design was great but that's about it.

> Dead Zone
Very meh, kinda boring, lone highlights are Garlic being kinda menacing at times & Piccolo has zome badass moments.
> World's Finest
Good, has more of a pulp sci-fi feel, final battle with Wheelo is pretty epic as you can see here - Lone flaw is a scene of exposition goes on for a while.
> Tree of Might
Good, Turtles is a solid cruel villain and his manner of destroying the planet is fairly unique for the franchise and comes off very bleak.
> Lord Slug
Decent.
> Cooler's Revenge
Great
> Return of Cooler
Great
> Super Android 13
Decent, gets points for having a actual fight in the middle of a city for once. Upping the stakes.
> Broly The Legendary Super Sayian
Decent, overrated IMO.
> Bojack Unbound
Great, possibly the best. Bojack is a fucking beast.
> Broly Second Coming
Good
> Bio Broly
Meh
> Fusion Reborn
Ok, Has a really great fight scene between SS3 Goku and Janemba and some great animation but overall spends too much time on comedy.
> Wrath of the Dragon
Great
> Bardock The Father of Goku
Great
> History of Trunks
Great

Note, I highly recommend watching with the American score on.

this

>Great, possibly the best. Bojack is a fucking beast.
yeah

The Super movies. Return of Gods and Resurrection of F. Then Super starting from the chapter with new content. Once you're done with it GT.
I wouldn't watch the movies right now. I assume you are binge watching, so better to do the whole stories first.
In the future, when you feel like watching some DB, you can watch a random movie, instead of burning everything now.

>Return of Cooler
>bad
fuck.off.

It was, Big Getty Star was really fucking stupid.

You gotta love the big ghetto star

Return of Cooler had one of my favorite fight scenes though. The railing that Cooler gave Goku and Vegeta at the same time was very convincing.