Is Hanasaku Iroha the absolute king of SoL? Since when is moeshit allowed to have characters like the Grandmother?

Is Hanasaku Iroha the absolute king of SoL? Since when is moeshit allowed to have characters like the Grandmother?

Lol no, it's Monogatari. You're just not intelligent enough to understand the Slice of Lifeness of the series.

>immortal loli vampire will never take a slice out of your life
something like that?

>Lol no
>Monogatari
i cant even tell if this is deliberate false flagging anymore.

more like
>all the lives i've sacrficed into tissue and towels watching the series makes me want to slice my wrists

>Masturbating to Shaft's pure maidens
what the fuck is wrong with you?

>it's Monogatari
Hahahahahaha

>Lol no
leave

The anime was okay, could have been 1 cour. The movie was great.

I personally really liked it, as a SoL it did have more richness to it.

What made the movie better than the second cour? I don't think the mother's stuff matched up the the Young Master admitting he couldn't run the inn at that point in time but wanting to keep the name, and the Grandmother tearing up at Ohana cleaning the walkways.

>okadashit
>good

It's just the experience. The middle part was awful, it's one of those shows that should have just been 1 cour.

>actually managing to get turned on by shaft's shitty designs and erotically vapid scenarios
I don't know whether to ridicule you or feel impressed.

I haven't watched this since it aired but wasn't it chock full of melodrama?
2 cours was a long fucking time too, outstayed its welcome.

It's my top SoL. The last episode dropped it from 10/10 to a 9/10.
Watch more than 50 anime

>king of SoL
>not Aria
user please

It wasnt moeshit, main girl was a slit.

Shirobako and Cross Game are strong contenders, but Hanasaku Iroha is definitely top 5.

i want to slap my obasan

It depends on what scale of melodrama we're talking about. It certainly had more than Sakura Quest or Shirobako - but seemed pretty reasonable compared to Your Lie in April or Anohana.
And yeah, I think they could've told the story better in 18 episodes than in 26.

Hanairo is unironically the best Okada and one of the best PA works ever produced. And despite Sup Forums has hateboner of Ohana she's one of the better female protagonists.

I've seen Thai insurance commercials less melodramatic KimiUso and Anohana, I should hope that Iroha was less full on than those.

>wasn't it chock full of melodrama?
It's almost as if they were trying to portray teenagers or something.

It has best mom of all time, that's for sure.

Best Okadashit, very enjoyable show. This is how you write good female characters.

>Is Hanasaku Iroha the absolute king of SoL?

Well, it is YOUR king, but not mine.

Hanasaku Iroha is a good anime, a good SoL, but not my favorite. I would vote for Shirobako or Haruhi, if we could call Haruhi a Slice of Life.

>Is Hanasaku Iroha the absolute king of SoL?
No, that would be Lucky Star.

The only show in recent memory that did SoL-meets-CGDCT right.

melodrama is shit, new fag

>monogatari
>sol

BURUU EYARROW PAAPURU RED

It's more soap drama than SoL.

Epic bait.

No. Non Non Biyori is.

Magical girl shows are better at SoL than the whole genre of SoL.