These fucking proportions

>these fucking proportions
Did Oda the hack have a stroke?

He's like, 5 meters tall user.

O

Point was that Oda totally did not draw Katakuri this big at any point of the match. This is first time the height difference is this apparent.

That would make luffy less than a meter tall here

MY

yeah that bugged me out too.

Why does he even need editors and shit if they never correct shit like this? So easy to just scale luffy up in photoshop wouldn't even take a minute.

>Did Oda the hack have a stroke?
In other news water is wet

RUBBER

HAKKI

Luffy is literally the size of a boot, BOOT!

Yes and Luffy is around 1,64m, the way that page is put together makes it seem Katakuri is now 10m tall or Luffy just shrinked to being 80cm tall.

Never thought I would live to see the day when One Piece readers would complain about proportions. For all that matters you could as well complain about Looney Tunes proportions.

>5'11 vs 6'0

Nah. It's called perspective.
Looking at this panel, Luffy is as tall as Katakuri's knee. Luffy is 172 cm, so Katakuri at waist height is ~3.4m and ~5.1m total.

It's called surrealism, assholes

>Point was that Oda totally did not draw Katakuri this big at any point of the match

Look at it this way. In the 3 debates between hillary and Trump they looked the same height. Yet Trump has a solid foot on her.

Its all about perspective.

It's off a little bit. Katakuri looks 18' or 19' here, but Oda has always been really inconsistent with heights. They're usually up to 15% off. Remember people saying Smoothie had a couple inches on Katakuri? She's a foot shorter.

Oda never cared to have consistent character heights. You shouldn't act surprised after all these years.

Why is oda such a hack.

It's one piece, who cares

Oda has never been great with keeping scale consistent. Just look at the Oars fight.