Season 2 never

>Season 2 never

Why does shit like Overlord and Kakegurui get second seasons but one of the best shows of 2017 gets shut down?

Manga is better. Also those tits just look plain bad, they don't even have proper jiggle physics.

the manga was bad and the adaptation was worse
let it die already
maybe gal gohan will eventually get an adaptation instead?

Virgin bros are unironically the only redeeming part of the anime. Everything else is superior in the manga

>maybe gal gohan will eventually get an adaptation instead?
I hope so, I think it's a superior gyaru manga than this. I'm reading both, however.
I just like gyarus.

shame about rough sketch senpai
do you know others?

Because Overlord is good you dumb fuck.

Second season has been shit though.

>Fanservice show
>Not even OVA's has nipples
Why would anyone even watch season 2?

Blame the manga author for the no nipples thing.

>maybe gal gohan will eventually get an adaptation instead?
What, so they can fuck all the characters up too? No thanks.

Burn the show, but preserve Nen. There isn't enough Nen. We need more Nen

i'm pretty sure the author doesn't even want another season due to adding the whole ntf shit.

Imagine how proud the guy was to get his work adapted into an anime only to have the studio fuck up every single one of his characters and turn them into garbage. That's the real NTR.

You can't fuck up something that was bad to begin with.

Like this thread, for example.

the true ntr is the friends we made along the way

1/10 not even trying, made me reply.

Could we just have a series with Nene and and Ranko?
everything else was shit but I'd save both of them from that garbage fire if I could,

>You can't fuck up something that was bad to begin with.
Maybe you think the manga is bad, but at least there all the girls aren't total cunts. It definitely is possible to make something bad far worse.

What if if we drowned the male cast and just had a series about cute gyaru doing cute gyaru things?

I think it would be much harder to fuck up Gal Gohan honestly
For one there's only like 3 actual recurring characters, and a couple gyaru who show up for a joke or two every other chapter
And the MC while being dense is
1- not a beta like the Hajimete no Cuck
2 - not the one lusting after the gyaru but the opposite
3 - not in a relationship with the gyaru so you couldn't put NTR-bait in there, it just wouldnt have the same dramatic effect as if they were a couple
Maybe I'm just optimistic but I think a Gal Gohan adaptation would turn out much better than Hajimete's

Because it's just bad and no amount of Nene can change that.

>shame about rough sketch senpai
Only 1 volume. But wasn't she more of a delinquent girl than a gyaru?

she was cute, that's what counts.

>that's what counts
agreed

>so you couldn't put NTR-bait in there
are you not caught up? someone might post the feeding panel eventually

We need to extract the Nene from this, we need to contact the author and reboot the series about Nene. We need to have an anime about Nene.

I guess there are Yabecci's constant suggestions she should get a boyfriend or that boy with the desk by a gyaru meeting territory.
I don't think there has been anything like that for Fujiwara

Nene a shit

Thats more your typical harem love triangle than NTR, especially since Yabe still doesnt see any of them as potential romantic interests (at least that we know of, in my headcanon he's been developping feelings for Miku for a while now)

gyarufags BTFO
how will they ever recover?

How exactly were they BTFO?

you didn't FUND IT

Nene beat them out before becoming one herself.

It could get adapted eventually but right now there's just not enough content for anime. Gal Gohan updates so slowly and the pace of the manga is really slow. It makes it nice and comfy to read but that wouldn't fly if you need a full season of action to keep viewers invested.

Because you didn't upgrade her to perflattion.

nene too big

>they ain't got no jiggle

kek

The show is actually bad though, Not even the slutty gyaru could save it.

Well it comes out every 2 weeks and already has over twenty chapters out, imo we could very well get an anime announcement before 2018 is over

>anime only ntr plot
its shit

Not even White Album 2 gets renewed, people only like shonenshit and Fateshit.

How else would you create drama and tension on a romantic story without NTR? It would be like creating a first person shooter without projectiles of any kind.

so studio interference led to them straying from the manga right? that's too bad.

Because, without having seen it, that looks like utter trash.

Overlord has actual plot.

Second season has been great