How come anime and manga that star cute girls are almost always hypersexualized shit for the lowest common denominator...

How come anime and manga that star cute girls are almost always hypersexualized shit for the lowest common denominator while anime and manga that star manly men are more often than not an industry classic?

>homoerotic shit
>me gud u bad i kill u
>classic
lel

This may be a shock, but the majority of people are not gay.

And hokuto no ken is definitely a classic by the way.

As I have to ask every time I make this thread, who are you quoting

Seniority. More people grew up with Hokuto no Ken. It's practically imbued within Japanese DNA. Name three other 'manly' series with as much pull from that era.

Hokuto No Ken unlike moe shit has engaging characters and stories.

Not only does it have over the top violence but readers/viewers want Kenshiro to succeed, they don't want Toki to suffer from his illness, they understand the meaningful history and relationships between the three men.

JoJo, Berserk and Slam Dunk from the top of my head, though I don't know what mentioning them helps with because HnK was just an example, manime from then all the way to today are either great or timeless, with the manly factor barely or not even attributing to the quality at all was my observation

>manly men roleplayers are at it again
ADORABLE

Ashita no Joe, it also helps that it's an unironic 10/10

And Jojo and Berserk were inspired by HNK, come on user.
I give you Slam Dunk tho.

Based manime poster

Why does them being inspired by HNK make them ineligible?

Because you’re just cherrypicking the good ones and of course manime will always be more normalfag friendly regardless of quality.

I didn't mention any anime of either side and tried to be as general as possible to avoid cherrypicking

Well, they were primarily released via Weekly Shonen Jump, an extremely popular magazine amongst many young boys. Naturally, those sort of series led to a lot of people growing up with them, and subsequently having a culture that recognizes the significance of Raoh raising his fist to the sky. It's only natural that a massively popular kid's manga is remembered compared to more niche titles not published within Jump.

Is this a Jojo or a Hokuto no Ken reference?

How come your retarded?

That's the problem though, there are just a couple good characters and the rest are just generic bad guys or rei clones

This is... actually quite right.

And how does this compare to something like Sailor Moon?

*you're