Anyone here excited for the upcoming Baki the Grappler Netflix series...

Anyone here excited for the upcoming Baki the Grappler Netflix series? We're finally going to see an adaption with great art and animation since it's being done by TMS. The 00's series was decent but it looked like shit for the most part and the limited animation was pretty obnoxious especially considering it's a fighting series. The OVA from the 90's was fun and well animated but it was a crappy adaption. What are your expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZyQAkAlO3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been eagerly awaiting since 2016, I'm so fucking ready for it. I hope this gets Baki some more exposure, and thusly, more popularity.
(I'm also REALLY glad to see none of it was bs rumors and we're legitimately getting a new adaption.)

is this the anime where in some guy got his chest stabbed just so his heart can be massaged? art looks familiar

>What are your expectations?
Hopes, or expectations?

I'd love a super-refined version of the manga paper animation opening from the OAD as the OP, with the same song. They have to keep the song, don't they? It's so fucking perfect for Baki.

No one ever deliberately gets stabbed in the chest in Baki. Someone does get a heart massage in the first series, though. That's already been animated.

DOPPO BEST BAKI

Anyone else love those Baki clips on youtube that all have really stupid names?
"Strongest man in the world anime fight" etc etc.
They'll always have a special place in my heart.

Shitty CGI aside, the music for the second season's OP is AMAZING. The series as a whole as an underrated soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=oZyQAkAlO3k

I'd trade a new anime for good scanlations of all manga chapters.

It starts off bad, but gets better, so I can reasonably say it's good. Though I feel like they could've kept the second version of the first intro and maybe added some more modifications to it?
Either way, the new opening for the new series should be sick as fuck.

Hyped as fuck.

Are you trolling?

That's hands down one of the worst anime openings i've ever heard. It's really bad. I skipped it every single episode.

Here's hoping.

What the fuck? That music is beautiful. If you don't like it, I cannot imagine what kind of garbage you listen to on a regular basis. I bet it's those really upbeat girly j-pop trash you hear in almost every slice of life/romcom.

I remember my and my brother initialy laughed at it but at some point we came to the conclusion that it was great stuff.

Good series. Not great but good.

>Netflix series

I'm tired of this shit, Netflix didn't do it.

Better than Berserk 2017

No shit, tard. Netflix is just the place where it will be watched on exclusively. No one here is saying they made it. It even says in the OP that it's being done by TMS.

>Netflix is just the place where it will be watched on exclusively
>exclusively
Wrong. If you're going to yell at someone, get all of your facts straight.

It is an exclusive. You won't see it on any channels in Japan. Also don't contradict yourself.

>it is an exclusive
>NETFLIX 先行配信
ok