I forgot what Najimi was like when they were introduced

I forgot what Najimi was like when they were introduced.

I mean, damn.

Also, that absolute territory. Hngh.

What's absolute territory? Is it in reference to how short she is, cause I think that's pretty hot.

It's the space between the top of her stockings and the bottom of her skirt.

Yeah, it's weird. It's as if the author scrapped her original personality and went for something more modest. Oh well, it's fine either way.

was it around the time she became definitely female?

...when would she have become "definitely" female? Last I checked they were still going with the "guy that looks great in drag" route.

pillow fight?

Everyone who tells you Najimi is a he or a she is lying or is dumb.

We'll never know.

Najimi is a Najimi

How does that confirm anything? Even the girls thought it was weird that Najimi was there.

All that confirms is that the girls aren't sure either.

proven to be a mistranslation

Who's on top?

Tights>ZR

Do you have the raw/a better translation?

They continuously switch as the person on top becomes too embarrassed to handle it.

They both switch.

And it involves a lot of cuddling and staring into one another's eyes. Komi-san tenses up and tries to hide her face every time Tadano-kun says, "I love you," and every time, he gently pulls her hands away and kisses her lips.

Impossible question
They're side by side in separate futons as they hold hands

Komi can only get it from behind because shes too shy to face him.

It is in my personal belief that komi-san is actually highly aggressive in bed and will fuck Tadano unconscious every night before snuggling up to him and falling asleep

what if

At this point, I'll take any doujins as long as it features only Komi and Tadano, I'm not that desperate

I want a doujin where Najimi takes everyone's virginity.

Even her/she/it own?

Komi has some strange fetishes.

I would like to seem them going on a date with Tadano crossdress. She would have cat ears all the time.

Shit. I never stopped and realize if I want this doujin, Najimi has to give his/her virginity to someone first. How would Najimi even choose who?

Maybe she's hermaphrodite and she would take it herself.

More like they stopped doing that because they realized Tadano and Komi were crushing on each other.

Patrician fetishes are what she has.

How do you do that even if you have both genitals?

I have seen some educational doujin about it. But wait there was magic in it. I mean maybe she could bend it in some crazy arc.

If Najimi had gaps and could use him/her dick/strap on to fuck him/herself then sure.

author will deliver, r-right?

He'd fucking better. I swear to god if they don't at least hold hands before graduation, I am going to flip my shit.

They're near the end of their first year. And we didn't saw Tadano's birthday yet.
What thefuck

>before graduation
So you don't expect them to hold hands for another 2 years?

At LEAST hold hands, BEFORE. I've damn near lost my mind at times mentally screaming, "FOR FUCK'S SAKE TADANO, STICK YER TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT! HUG HER! CONFESS! DO SOMETHING!!!"

Those two had better kiss under the fucking sakura trees as soon as they start blooming and then make a god-damn marriage promise or a I swear to god, there will be blood.

Perfect time for mom to get introduced to Komi-san as well! SHE WILL SHIP THEM AS I SHIP THEM!

Yeah they still need to clear misunderstanding that Tadano is not gay. I hope for good development. Recently ReLife has granted me peace of mind. I hope this author can do it too.

They're at couple level now. Their confession will be one of the sweetest thing in manga history. And I don't think that the whole class would be surprised once they start dating.
The author has been teasing her for a little while, so she'll appear soon. I'm curious about her and Tadano's dad

I can see happy development but on the other hand I can see other way. She has alot of friends and now there so many people around her Tadano chickens out of confession and say something like I am glad I was your first friend. They all go to karaoke or something. Series ends and everyone bleeds from their eyes.

One of the things I absolutely love about this manga is how literally everyone in the class has gone from, "Step off kid, you're not worthy to even breathe the same air as Komi-sama," to, "I ship it." So many bad romance stories get hung up on the idea that the whole class- nay, the whole school, or the whole WORLD is against the two main characters getting together.

>Look at me, I'm a newfag!

Even the class were protecting Komi (and to some extent, Tadano) against Naruse. And they even didn't bother them when they were alone in the trip to Tokyo.
I wonder when will the class be facinated by Tadano too

Najimi on top, Tadano in the middle, Komi on the bottom.

The dude can literally do anything at an 'average' level. I swear, you could put in in the school sports day or the Olympics and he'd finish in the middle of the pack. Whether he's flipping burgers or working for NASA, his boss'd still give him a reference of, "Meh, he's alright."

You now realise that Komi-san will only be 'okay' with his kisses and/or lovemaking.

Maybe se so average at everything because he's unconciously beast of a lover and will ravage Komi once the day comes.

You're wrong, my friend. Komi and Katai think that Tadano is freaking awesome. So, at sex and kissing time, she will be amazed by it.
And he actually is kinda awesome, the class needs to realize about it. They'll end up admiring him at the end of the 3rd year, just like Komi's parents were admired.

>Their confession will be one of the sweetest thing in manga history.
There will be spaghetti everywhere. I'm ready for this.

>implying that komi-san won't be the dominant one in the relationship

They'll be holding hands way before graduation tho
No doubt about it

Is Tadano more pure than Komi?

Who would voice Najimi in a Commie-san anime? Would it be a boy or a girl?

More importantly, who would voice Komi?

It wouldnt matter that much as many woman had voiced male characters so it might be woman.

This. Najimi's VA should be a female VA with an androginous voice. Komi's VA should be somebody with a sexy voice.
And Tadano's VA should be somebody with a generic harem MC's voice

Stop with the daily komi threads

no

Reminder: Tadano indirect kissed Komidad

New chapter when?

Fuck off, go make a GB thread to cry about how the anime will ruin things.

>generic voice for Tadano VA
So Junji Majima?