Gal Gohan

Chapter 24

>valentine's day chapter

Oh my

Yabechi is popular.

At this point the next morning after she graduates she will crash his place and ravage him then and there.
Yabecchi has balls of steel to be able to resist advances from this.

she'll have to get there before Fujiwara does

Is it just me or has the art style changed in this chapter?

Looks the same to me

I'm assuming her friend just came in and asked her if she had given Yabecchi her honmei chocolate, and she furiously denied it and called it giri. Either way that's cute.

I think that's just due to the quality of the scans

Cute

Did every other teachers just accept it as a normal thing now?

Thanks goodness no homewrecker in this week chapter.

Everything looks fine, but something about the main girl just looks off. Could be scans like you said.

Isn't she just more tanned than usual?

Didnt she just come back from beach vacation?

Hopefully a Fujiwara chapter next giving chocolates as he walks home.

Fujiwara doesn't have a chance in hell. She didn't spend Christmas with him and his family, she also doesn't have the okay from his sister and nephew.

yet

it's kind of a race, user. even if she makes it to the finish-line, if she's been lapped on the way there.....

This, it's Gal Gohan for a reason.

this isn't this sort of story but truck-kun

Yabechi literally can't go outside without making every JK in a 10 mile radius wet their pantsu confirmed.

Wait until she turns into a bad girl.

she wants the yabechi to spank her like the naughty naughty girl she is.

I FEEL THE NEED
THE NEED TO BREED

>obligatory
left or right?
which girl would you rather lose your job for?

If you're *going* to be losing your job for it, you may as well go out with a bang. The answer's the hottest one.
And there's no contest on that front.

>If you're *going* to be losing your job for it, you may as well go out with a bang
The bang is the whole reason why you would lose your job

Lets all remeber that Fujiwara finish school this year, thus yabecchi can fuck her without losing his job.

I have to choose the president

No, she's a 2nd year and Miku is 1st year. Considering it's Valentines Day (Feb 14th) of that school year, Fujiwara has a little over 1 year of school to go and Miku a little over 2 years.

Losing the job is for sex not marriage so left. I'm not saying left is not for marriage tho so don't misunderstand.

How long until she puts a sleeping drug on his food and rapes him

The real question is how long before we find out she already did.

Left, I don't like sluts.

both girls will lose

Right, she seems to be able to land a solid job while left is only good at whoring herself.

This and Dagashi Kashi is the only thing i read were i can't pick one girl that is best girl.
I hope one of them goes full homewrecker mode at some point

That's what I thought too. It looks more sketched out.

Left

Left every day all day

I want to teach right about love

My dick!
I love Miku. Fujiwara is good too but I read this for the gyaru!

I'm seriously jealous of sensei's shoulders. Look at how FUCKIN' WIDE his shoulders are! That's masculine as fuck, even if he's pretty thin.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH A HOT COWGIRL NICE-GIRL BUT KINDA-BAD-GIRL GYARU WITH FUCKIN' BRAIDS OOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i came

Seek help