Doesn't the abysmal sales solidify that Extra is just shit and should be forgotten?

Doesn't the abysmal sales solidify that Extra is just shit and should be forgotten?

The audience just doesn't give a shit about a computer-generated Fate/World.

Nobody knows where Nasu is going with this. He's made it some kind of obtuse sequel. I'm of the wait and see crowd.

Of course, sales mean nothing to me.

It solidifies that they should have done a proper adaptation of Extra where you actually get to know the other characters instead of this crap where most of the episode is devoted to Nero standing there and talking endlessly in true SHAFT fashion and the rest is some shitty fight that is always resolved in the most boring way possible.
Extra wasn't that great plot-wise but at least it managed to get you to know its characters and care about them, this shit fails even at that because they would rather show you Nero doing stupid faces for 18 minutes.

>Whore of Babylon
>failure
As expected.

>sales = quality
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF SALESHITTER

Quality is shit too

It's selling like shit because Last Encore and modern Nero are shit, not because the Extraverse in general is shit.

Honest thoughts on Nasu's wild ride thus far?

This anime would sell way better if there was actual Extra anime before it
But sadly there's only niche PSP game out

>audience just doesn't give a shit
Nasu does. He's the one in-charge, so tough luck. Cry more.

It's boring and stupid.

Pretty fucking great.

You shitposted under the same name in a previous LE thread you retard. If you hate it so much, stop fucking watching it. You are literal fucking cancer.

Or maybe it's just because it has really bad direction

Pretty much this.
This anime was made as some sort of sequel or spin-off to Fate/Extra but without a Fate/Extra anime existing first.
If you know the game there is no issue but obviously people who didn't will be confused and drop this shit and as much as we love to shit on secondaries, making a show that isn't secondary-friendly is the stupidest thing you could do.

He should stick to VNs. Honestly, there isnt a single bad VN written by him

>Extra is just shit and should be forgotten
Yes, exactly, thank you
Who need this Extra, when we already have FSN and FGO?
In Extra: story boring and blank; characters awful disgusting, no holy grail wars
Just wtf?

>abysmal sales
This is how you spot a braindead retard who has no idea how actual anime sales work and relies on stalker shitposters instead.

whether there was anything before it is irrelevant considering how last encore actually gets worse if you know how hard they're shitting on extra's corpse

>no holy grail wars
>wtf?
This.

Redman > Foxslut >>>>>>>>>>>>> OOMOO
UBW was the most viewed Fate because Emiya makes Fate.

Oh great, another LE shitposting thread. Like we didn't have thousands of those already.

Can we have a normal discussion thread or is it something that can only happen on BL?

>In Extra: story boring and blank;
it's subpar but not boring in my opinion gameplay, however...
>characters awful disgusting
Definitely not.
>no holy grail wars
Fucker did you even play the game.

>OOMOO
Is like she doesn't have a character besides being a waifu.

>UBW was the most viewed Fate
Pretty sure that's Zero

>I need muh safe space

It's sad that this is the case.

>Emiya
...Who?

My dick does.

I like it. At least I can speculate about it a lot and I love how it looks.

if you're an oldfag who read all the source material it's great, if you're a zero secondary or fgo tertiary it's shit

No it wasn't.
UBW had more viewers than Zero in Japan

go to Boys Love if you want your safe space then faggot

>normal discussion
>for a show that has a fight lost because a HEROIC SPIRIT forgot to reload their magic gun
It doesn't deserve it.

hey if your gonna make fun of extra that's fine, but don't sully Sayuri's incredible single in the process. i've been fucking waiting for this god tier shit since her album came out last year. thank god she's still doing the multiple releases thing with her singles. basically 5 new tracks (including remixes)

Negro, like it or not - FGOFags are primaries now.

>Who is the most popular male Servant guys

These underage retards think they're being very original, LE threads stopped being good ever since they came here. They don't even watch the actual show, they just want to shit on Extra using the same non-arguments over and over again, while defending shit like FGO. That's why not a single fucking person in this thread (or the previous one) said anything about what actually happened in the episode. They don't give a fuck, they just need to shit on something because they not liking something makes them more sophisticated.
Fuck off. Fuckers like you ruined this entire board but you're too stupid to realize it.

>because a HEROIC SPIRIT forgot to reload their magic gun
>Secondaries will believe that

Was the new episode about Nursery Ryhme? I missed the stream.

>Fate without Shirou
For what purpose?

It was either that or her magic gun jamming when she has luck beyond normal comprehension, either result is hilariously stupid.

I'd have conceded if i posted someone like Rin or w/e, but Seiba is consistently at the top of the charts and even her second place on the female side is probs like 5x votes more than Redman on the male side.

Yes.

The new episode was about recycling as many witch barrier assets as they could get away with.

She also has E rank mana

Alice didn't appear, but Alice appeared. Episode about Alice.

That's just the most recent poll.
Emiya is still the top male servant while Seibah has been in a decline.

Damn she's so cute

>The audience just doesn't give a shit about a computer-generated Fate/World.

The audience just doesn't give a shit about Fate since Zero, but japan is obsessed with make this a Marvel cinematic universe with Fate characters recycling same characters again

>nursery rhyme's appearance is pretty much a dark alice
Why does Japan love this Dark Alice thing so much?

>Only F/E thread to talk about the new episode in starts off with a shitposting in the OP
>Can't make more threads since it'll be spamming
Such a shame.

>newtype
Post the one where he lost to Kirito.

Not him, but the show uses lots of cancerous cgi so its really really ugly. Also saber doesn't look like saber and as a result newfatefags are calling her a saber clone, shits getting out of hand.

Drake is someone who lives for adventure and exploration. She was probably weakened to shit by being forced to do nothing for thousand years.

Having LE threads before the subs is pointless. It's just going to be endless shitposting.
I swear, none of this would've happened if LE was on CR.

Is that why UBW outsold Zero?
That was just a bit over two years ago. They clearly care as long as the content delivered is up to snuff, which could not be said for A1's Fate/Dumpster Fire or SHAFT's Last Failure.

>Can't make more threads since it'll be spamming
The fuck? If you want to talk about something, make a thread. No one is stopping you. This isn't a fucking general, that you can only have one at a time. OP was a faggot who made a thread who made a thread asking if Extraverse will end. You can go make a LE thread to talk about the latest episode.

UBW and Zero both sold because Ufotable. There was an influx of secondaries back then, most of them are not even around anymore.
>They clearly care as long as the content delivered is up to snuff
Like FGO, right?

>UBW outsold Zero
Is this what SNfags actually believe?

>UBW outsold Zero
Did it?

Not him, but someone posted in another thread the sales. UBW was above Zero, that was above Apocrypha, that was above EXTRA. The difference from Apocrypha to Zero was big though, but Zero to UBW wassn't that much I think?

What data did they use?
www.someanithing.com/1

Those numbers were shit because they were lifetime sales.
>The difference from Apocrypha to Zero was big though
Because Zero came out in 2012, and Apo came out a few months ago.

>If you know the game there is no issue
This doesn't appeal to anyone, not even if you know the game. It basically requires knowledge of the game to understand anything but at the same time doesn't follow any of the pre-existing rules which makes everyone confused. Hardly anyone's following this in japan anymore, the newbies have definitely dropped it. It doesn't help that it's directed by shaft who have exactly two modes: monogatari and meguka. Nasu's completely dry of ideas, but the worst thing is in his brain he thinks he's making the next meguka (I know) with this, which is why he chose shaft.

But she's a whore

>Dresses like one
>non-virgin
>had an harem
>probably would be OK going to orgies with you and fucking both boys and girls

OH NO NO NO YOU WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THIS

>The difference from Apocrypha to Zero was big though, but Zero to UBW wassn't that much I think?
Brudda, that's somewhat of an understatement.
The respective box sets for UFO's Adaptations were in 40k range, while Apo was like 6k.

Fate/Zero blu-rays were not only more expensive, but also sold more. They're one of the most blu-rays of all time. You were just lied to, plain and simple.

Like your mom and sister and uncle inbred gorilla

F/Z has twice the audience since it could rely on Fate/fags and a massive amount of fujoshi.

Go fuck yourself you filthy secondary.

>Hardly anyone's following this in Japan anymore
Not exactly user

Sadly I played that piece of shit called Extra and did Nero's arc in Go.

Learn English before posting, retard.

>didn't play CCC
>doesn't even know the most basic shit about Nero

There are no errors in that post, mongoloid.

It's not like 98,5% of GOfags even know what spawned it. The clicked for cute gurls, they stayed to GACHA their salaries away.

ANIKI

Shit dude that's pretty hot

>If you didn't play all the bazillion of fate games you are a secondary

That's not how it works, newfag. I was probably reading Fate VN before you even learned what a Tsukihime is.

nononononono
my falseflag post

>Extra is just shit and should be forgotten
This is not funny, retard, new episode is great

Did anyone notice that Hakuno's CS is completely different when he's talking to Alice?

I'm going to be sad when Alice dies.

It was on the other hand, too, wasn't it?

Holy shit, when you slap both "seasons" together, Zero is literally the most sold animu ever.

>if you don't know shit about anything and only played a select few games you're a hardcore fan ready to judge characters by incorrectly guessing their lore

DUDE MADOKA REFERENCES XDDD

Maybe that whole thing was a flashback? I know that Rin had a flashback because her sleeves were different.

Whiny, overly defensive shitstains like you did far more damage to this board than whatever made-up bullshit you're blaming. LE is shit.

LE has a few neat ideas but the way they handled it has been pretty terrible so far, especially the action sequences. The plot is stilka intriguing enough to keep me watching though.

>didn't play CCC
Neither did you, fuck off.

But she is already dead.

>abysmal sales
High IQ post there OP

>Select few games
>Literally the first game in the series that established the character
Uh-uh. Are you butthurt because you didn't have a PSP and you couldn't play it? Since I'm going with the fact you are probably also underage.