OK guys, real talk. Why does Zero Two use "boku" instead of "watashi"...

OK guys, real talk. Why does Zero Two use "boku" instead of "watashi"? I'd say this raises the possibility that she is in fact a trap. Have we ever seen her crotch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyeKAkMwCpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit anime desu

yes.

that doesn't count

>Have we ever seen her crotch?
Yes, she has a foot coming out of it.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=vyeKAkMwCpw

It's official material release, as is the show which has zoom outs to avoid censors. She got no dick user, if you want to be fucked in the ass its gonna be plastic.

Hiro has and he hasn't mentioned any penis

See, you say real talk, but then call her a trap when we've literally seen her fully naked. Here's a (You) I guess. If you still care, try google fag.

>trap
>despite having as close as you can get to a full frontal without running into censorship laws in the first episode

There are a lot of methods to hide the dick. We haven't seen her vagina, that's for sure. Guilty until proven innocent.

I'm ignorant af, what's the difference? Anyway could it be for military reasons?

He clearly tucked his train in his tunnel

Shame she is not a he.

Boku is used by boys.

Though in anime, lot of female occasionally use that as well.

Boku is the male form.

We seen her naked Fuck off

Boku can be used by females too.
Now if she used "ore", then you'd have something.

Because she's an agressive rebellious wild girl

It means she speaks in a masculine manner..

I hear the use of 僕 by female vocalists in plenty of nipgaze, don't know what the fuck you niggers are on about.

I know you were trying to be smart OP but "boku" can be used by girls too. It would be weird if she was saying "ore" though

It means she's a klaxosaur who hunts for her prey and doesn't pussyfoot around. She's assertive.

You've got a whole lot of pronouns in Japan, from Atashi, Watashi, Boku, and Ore plus a slew of others.

Watashi is seen as feminine, but also polite and is still somewhat gender neutral. Boku is scene as boyish, it's not commonly used by girls in Japan- but can be to indicate they're somewhat tomboyish. Ore is used by men, and is seen as masculine. Used exclusively by men.

02 refers to herself as boku, which captures that assertive vibe she has going on. Hiro uses ore, which is the super masculine pronoun.

Anyone who previously said she'd turn out to be pegging him in the cockpit needs to get permanently branded so that their opinions can be disregarded in this thread.

>Used exclusively by men.
orekkos are the best

She's tomboy

beware of klaxosaur attacks

>somewhat

>Have we ever seen her crotch?
She was naked the first fucking episode.
>Franxxfags in charge of logic

Sure, there's nothing preventing women from saying it, but my impression is that they'd be looked at oddly for doing so and it would be more about them making a statement about gender than picking a personal pronoun.

I just mean to say it's the pronoun of choice for most women.

Amazing how things change and yet they stay the same. Back when KLK was airing newfags were talking about how Nui was a boy because she used boku and now, years later the next normalfag-bait show comes out and people repeat the same shit again.

fucking velociraptors

I need to see this webm combined with the first time the klaxosaur caught her mate.

Clever girl

Will pegfags ever give up? They got BTFO already.