Why is this the only manga with good character development?

Why is this the only manga with good character development?

Guts has now a big group of friends who trust him and follow him, just like Griffith did, Void and the others will have Guts to decide between giving up his revenge( cause he has no chance of beating Griffith) or sacrifice his own crew just like Griffith did and complete his revenge on Griffith

>another berserkfag thinks his preferred manga is the GOAT

>I ANGURY BEKAZ BLACKMAN RAPE MY BUTT AND BURD RAPE MY GF ARGHHHHHHHHH *CLANG CLANG
>Character development

I like it

The other option is Rickert slaps Griffith's shit since he wasn't sacrificed and is the only one that can stop him.

>waifufag can't read

There are any which also ended, unlike berserk

You must be retarded.

Any anime/Manga sounds like shit when you reduce it in that way.

>posts bland generic condescending moeblob

What is your favorite manga?

What is your favorite manga? Huh?

Octave is better.

my hero academia

>my hero academia
>anything other than trash

Shit taste my friend

damn I got schooled

Bro, Berserk has like 5/39 volumes with decent character work. Guts last had character development ten years ago. The last time it was good was Volume 17.

You want to read character development, stretch out into Blade of the Immortal and Vagabond.

OR actually stretch out (and not go straight to babbies first decent samurai manga) and read something like Kokou no Hito.

It overuses tropes. Deku is some of the worst mary sue nerd edition shit I have ever seen and worst of all it feels rushed at some points.

not watching your girl get raped = mary sue? alright buddy

Yea it is a really boring trope filled manga. Sorry, just is.

If you want a manga where the main character starts off as a pussy but doesn't feel too forced try hajime no ippo.

Because it was written as a story about humans instead of generic anime #5359.
I'm sure lots of other series have development but few have it the same way as Berserk where you pretty much can believe him as a person.

Dude it's literally just Jump by the numbers. IT has some interesting designs and the fights aren't bad, but it's not thematically or structurally superior to something like Naruto.

>but few have it the same way as Berserk where you pretty much can believe him as a person.
You're actually a casual that has only read popular jump stuff

Well, yes. I was talking mainly about shonens from Jump, I'm counting on people showing Naruto or Boku no Hero and claiming "Look he was a pussy at first and now he's a badass" as if that was character development.
I know there's stuff like Monster and other seinens/serious shonen that write believable characters but those aren't the mainstream.

here's your (you) that you so desperately wanted

This. And there's so much great developed manga OP.

Homunculus, Goodnight Punpun, Oldboy, Evangelion, Shadow Star, Spice & Wolf, Vinland Saga, Velvet Kiss, and this coming from a moderate manga newfag

>read something like Kokou no Hito.
my man

Remember when Berserk was still good.

because it's your first seinen

Allow me to disagree with related picture from one of the latest chapters.
I would have never imagined the Guts who refused to celebrate with the band of the hawk finally drinking and having buddy-talk with his new friends opening up his heart and telling them how he feels.

He really isn't a stagnate character, now it's a different thing if you don't like his new attitude but his character is as human as one can be. In the end Berserk was what he used to be on chapter 1 and the whole manga is about getting him to finally chill down.

That has to be a joke.

Why don't berserk fans care about guts having a literal moeshit in his party?

>followed by moeshit in the first arc
Used to it.

It wasnt created by a soyboy who doesn't watches cartoons all day.

this

What's the best battle shounen manga?

I really want to see the party die. They're all shit.

>Why is this the only manga with good character development?
Guts vs Griffith got nothing on Akagi vs Washizu.

sup

Steel Ball Run and Kurosawa

Typical Sup Forumstard, don't even know what he's talking about.

Because they are edgelords, what do you expect? Berserk wasn't even mean to be that edgy and Guts supposed to have cute loli as his companion, instead we've got gay fairy, noice.

>Because it was written as a story about humans instead of generic anime #5359.
Hurrrrdurrr they are not different from any fucking anime characters whatsoever
>muh dreams
>muh goals
>muh friendship
Fucking pretentious fucktards.

Authors have lots to lose by changing the way characters interact with each onvve they have a sizable readership.

To create new comfy or entertaining character interaction withou oissing off the existing fans is pretty hard

So what anime/Manga do you enjoy?

Aside from catching up with Berserk I haven't watch nor read an anime or a manga in almost three years now. Has anything worth noticing came out in that lapse of time?

Gantz is a good read.

Made in abyss. Watch it.

>Assmad Boku no hero fag shitting up another berserk thread