Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers in a few days. I want to go to karaoke with Eren.

Reminders that:
>Zeke and Eren are now the same height (183cm)
>Eren's seen Grisha fucking both Carla and Dina

>manletgers

>I understood it more as she was forced to keep the baby for some reason, which is why people thought Levi's dad would turn out to be someone significant.
That answer was so lazy, I expected not Rod but the guy to be rich or something and she was deceived thinking he would come back and give them a good life. I understand Isayama is tired with so many fujo question but I wanted to know more about Kuchel.

>183cm is short
They're amongst the taller characters in the SnK world, user.

Well, at least the father is not Kenny.

Not even close, Erwin, Bertolt, Mike, Reiner, Kenny are non manlets. Most of the cast are manlets.

Also Shadis.

We might learn more about her. I guess Isayama's got so many plot threads to tie up that he's forgotten half of the things he introduced and at the moment is more focused on the Marley vs. Eldia conflict and the current war than anything else.

I said taller, not tallest. If you want short characters you have enough of those, anything over 180cm isn't short.

Anything less than 185cm = manlet. King of manlets are still manlets.

Kenny didn't know where Kuchel had even ended up, how the fuck would he have managed to impregnate her?

Kek, you really think that Isayama Read it on the Guidebook Hajime is going to tie plot threads at the end? He just stopped caring about manlet and Mikasa, the plot point is how to use Ackerman with the titans, and is not going to be a nice infodump about manlet or Mikasa’s feelings but just raw information, probably as smart as Reiner’s transfering his brain to his ass.

She left him, so what if they fucked before she went to underground?

Isayama seems tired and want to rush things, thats why his answers are so lazy
>forgot things
Yeah, I thought manlet being a mini Titan and living in the undergrounds eating like shit made him look like that. Also I thought Kuchel would have some autistic Ackerman love for the manlet's father. I would like a manga or an ova about it, I don't know why this series make ovas about boring shit

>we will never have a what if where the ones fighting are papa Smith, Kuchel, Kenny and Grisha.

user, did you not read my post properly? I meant that he's got so many plot threads to die up that he's not going to remember all of them so they've been discarded.

> the plot point is how to use Ackerman with the titans
And that's that the Attack Titan was used to create the first generation of Ackermans, which isn't very hard to figure out with the current info we've been given.

It sounded like much more time had passed than that.

Levi's short because he's malnourished and sunlight-deprived, if that's what you mean.

Alma should have be stabbed in the belly and left to die.

>Levi's short because he's malnourished and sunlight-deprived, if that's what you mean.
>tfw Isayama doesn't give a shit anymore about these details
>she fucked a short guy lmao
He is going to say yes to any change WIT could make in season 3 isn't he

Pictured: Isayama's reaction when fans ask him questions about things he doesn't remember writing

Perfect

He turns into a smelly female?

Here we see Kruger in control and embarrassed at how much of a worthless ragetard the current AT holder is.

Don't be rude to our lord and saviour.

He looks nowhere near 19

Cancer will do that to you.

He’s already an Ackerman. Giving him an important father would make him too much of a Mary Sue. I think his backstory’s pretty good as is.
>Ackermans don’t like King Fritz’s decision
>King decides to hunt them down and they’re forced to go into hiding
>Kuchel has to work as a whore to get by
>gets pregnant one day
>child finally gives her a reason to live and provides her with a way to accomplish something with her shit life
>decides to keep and raise Levi
>he grows up and becomes Humanity’s strongest soldier, etc.
Isayama did say he was displeased with a few parts of Uprising. Maybe he’ll change things so Kuchel’s a random prostitute and Kenny’s his dad.

kek nice

I think it's just the extra estrogen.

Mikasa's new hair style is really ugly

Did manletwhales seriously delude themselves into thinking his dad was important? It was always one of many men his whore of a mother fucked.

Nah, all the shifters look older than they are. Or at least Eren, Kruger, Zeke and Uri do. Maybe it's a Founding Titan thing, although that wouldn't explain Kruger.

Ragetard is a SnK, not a Founding.

wait why did Bert and Reiner join the scouts again? I remember they had a reason but I don't remember

user, I...

Baka

>Eren is not snk
Sure.

He's both. That's the whole fucking point.

He's just snk who ate the founding.

Do you thing Jean likes Eren now because of his beautiful hair?

Except that Marley explicitly refers to him as the Founding Titan. And he has the Coordinate ability and has seen Frieda's memories (and before you say that's through Historia, he saw things Historia couldn't have known)

No, he likes the one with the most beautiful hair of all: Floch

>Implying manlet knows anything.
If that was before 84, he didn't.

What?

Typical.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Zeke in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

No, I have no idea what you're saying. You're not even making sense. Why the fuck would you talk about "Manlet" when I'm talking about Eren?

A little girl with a gun should do the trick.

Kuchel was a whore.
What I want to know is how Papa Ackerman was either the shittiest Ackerman alive or was never activated.

He has titan aids. Remember Uri.

You mean Mikasa's dad? Most likely he never activated. It didn't sound like he'd ever really been in a scenario that would've forced it.

I think Jean had formed a grudging respect for Eren and the basis of a friendship, but probably hates him now/wouldn't understand what happened to him.

This.

He's got 3 years left. Zeke kinda looks alright for having 1 year left, but it seems they are indicating his hair has whitened, and maybe he has lost some mass.
I don't know what everyone is talkin about then I think Eren looks relatively normal

Zeke looks older than late 20s to me, but that could just be the facial hair and glasses. Yeagers love looking like hobos, I guess.

I guess Titan AIDs will do that. Kruger looked awful, but it is possible he had just mere days left, possibly hours. Given his condition it must have been terrible to Shift that one last time.

Don't be rude, Mikasa is a very handsome man.

Most likely. Kruger seemed pretty sick and like his body had already started decaying or whatever, Uri looked pretty bad by the end too. Maybe how old/worn out/awful you look is also linked to how often you use your powers. Frieda didn't look old at all, but they were getting ready to pass on the Founding Titan when Grisha attacked.

>Maybe how old/worn out/awful you look is also linked to how often you use your powers
I'm not so sure about this, simply because of Kruger
Because of what Kruger was actually doing with his time, it doesn't seem like he Shifted much at all. While not likely: It is entirely within the realm of possibility that he never Shifted until the end. I can't really imagine he put himself in many situations which required him to Shift, especially since discretion was a major part of his plan. While Marley knew of the Owl, they don't seem to indicate they believe the Owl to be the Attack Titan.

I thought they were just hiding from the attack on the walls like the First King intended.

Frieda was only around her 4th year.

He must've shifted before. He told Grisha "THIS is how you use a titan's power" before he transformed, implying that he'd mastered it and done it several times. Otherwise he wouldn't have had such an easy time killing all the Marley officers while being on death's door.

Weren't they there to perform some ceremony before the attacks? And Grisha had somehow found out they were going to be there which is why he went?

His hair is grey in that one cover. Dude's straight up dying.

Was she? I honestly don't remember.

>Grey
I thought it's meant to be blonde/white?

I think it was praying but I can't remember which chapter it was in. I found the page dating Frieda's inheritance though.

Okay, that makes more sense then. Guess they really were just hiding. It's been a while since I've read that arc, my bad.

That was his natural hair color, just like his mom.

>His mom was naturally white haired
fucking wat

fuck colt is also pretty grey there. nevermind.

his personal training over the years must have carried over into his Titan form, as shown with Annie. I'm sure he kept himself well trained, even into the final year, simply because he had no other choice. He was one of the 9 as well, he knew his importance as a Weapon.
Though yes, he likely Shifted a few times, hence why I believe it unlikely he never Shifted at all. Yet I don't think he had to "master" his Titan Form simply because he probably mastered his combat abilities while Human. Also those Marley chumps at the docks weren't going to stop him anyways, he didn't even need Hardening to protect himself from being shot

Eren is so dramatic and pathetic, but I still like him.

Colt is light brownish like Falco. Zekek is legit gray.

yeah just Praying. I suspect they were coming to terms with the inevitable. Yet Grisha arrived. I've seen some people think that Frieda would have personally fought back against the "alleged" fate of the Island (as told by Willy Tyber), but I think she only fought back against Grisha BECAUSE the fate of the Island must be secure, IE: everyone dies, nothing can change that. Grisha obviously wasn't going to allow this, but Freida needed to. That's just my opinion

What gets me about this cover is that Zeke's facing away and his armband is hidden. What did Isayama mean by this?

Annie probably trained like that as a titan, though. I doubt Kruger shifted all the time, but I'm sure he did on occasion.

He's blonde in the anime, but he's most likely gone grey over the last few years.

Did we get a height for Connie? I'd laugh if he's taller than Eren now.

One would think if that was so Paradis wouldn't haave a army of thousands of soldiers trained to kill titans.

He looks lanky AF

Reminder that Grisha begged her to take action before he demolished her and nearly every possible inheritor of the first king present. We're still waiting to see the instant where she answered.

>Tfw Connie's now the tallest

He looks taller than Jean. I hope he's the tallest.

I bet Mikasa likes k-pop/j-pop and Armin indie pop.

Armin likes anime music. He's an otaku.

>What gets me about this cover is that Zeke's facing away and his armband is hidden. What did Isayama mean by this?
Also, cart and jaw are in titan form but beast is not.

an army that was also deliberately kept under-developed, and never allowed to travel far beyond the walls (a problem that corrected itself as Titans would kill them anyways)
It would be stupid, in terms of maintaining the guise, to not at least allow the army develop in terms of the threats they actually face. Either that or they would just keep mindwiping them every few years.
It must have just been a clear and concise "no," perhaps something Grisha couldn't even fathom, and thus just went insane.

>under-developed
The 3DMG is overkill, as long as the soldier isn't a lazyass.

Hasn't Beast already been on a cover? Still seems a bit odd, though. I think Isayama's deliberately trying to pin Zeke as the odd one out.

I'm sure she did, but she was also more available to do so for a time (before she left for the Island), but also she clearly had the most extensive combat training of everyone thanks to her dad, and a lot of that was before she took on the Titan.
Grisha probably couldn't just openly train in Titan form too much, especially since he has cover to keep

While he's still a teenager.

Isayama says that he will write a lot more of the high school stuff if he gets a chance to study American culture

True. Grisha definitely hadn't shifted except for when he first got the titan and when he attacked the Reiss family. I'm not saying Kruger didn't train in human form, because he did, I just think he shifted more than what you were trying to say.

>Implying you ever stop being an otaku

overkill, but it seems like the majority of the users were just not as good as SL would become. Otherwise they wouldn't have failed so many times, especially with the loss of roughly 200k (unsure if all of them sent out to die had the gear or not though).
Even the first known incarnation of SL got itself annihilated. Of course, for plot purposes, when Mikasa and friends come rolling around they master the usage of the gear.

Good. A slice of life on the daily lives of Chadner and Edgeren would be GOAT.

200k of civillians, not soldiers.

Source.

So long as we get a modern-day setting where Zeke is a cop always trying to catch Kenny and is forced by his boss Magath to go and ask Levi for his cooperation but is weirded out by how fucking creepy the janitor is.

oops I said Grisha when I meant Kruger, but what I said still remains true: Kruger couldn't just openly train in Titan form very often because of his clandestine activity.
As for Grisha. I guess it remains true too. He had to shift to get to the wall to survive. Beyond that maybe never.
Maybe he shifted more than I believe, I'm not so sure. I think, of the known Shifters we've seen in the story, he is definitely in the bottom 5 of times using his Titan.

>Burger
>Culture
The ending of course would be Eren school shooting

Just like the manga.

He really is a school shooter, though. Killed people indiscriminately that he saw as enemies because they tried to stop him and his friends from fucking shit up.

>American culture
Ewww.

I assume to keep an eye on Eren