We all know that manga is always objectively better, but has there ever been an anime that outshines the manga?

We all know that manga is always objectively better, but has there ever been an anime that outshines the manga?

K-On

Yes

Apparently this is an unpopular opinion but School-Live

Vandread manga suuuuuucked

Trigun

Gintama

For some SoL like Natsume or Mushishi, anime are clearly better because of the music. It can set the mood just right and greatly improve the whole experience.

彼氏彼女の事情

Kaiji

Anything's better than mobage garbage though.

Aria, the music really brings comfy out

I've seen a little bit of the anime and am reading the manga right now but it seems weird that a 26 episode anime could outshine such a long manga. Even if what's there is good you're still missing a very large chunk of the content. The manga does certainly have some issues though, like messy art at points and poor speech bubble placement.

Shingeki no Kyojin.

>manga is always objectively better
No. In the vast majority of cases, the original form of the story is the best one, and most of the time where anime and manga are concerned, the anime is based on the manga. Most of the time when the manga comes later, it's not as good as the anime.

Anime that are better than the manga that they're based on exist, but fucked if I can think of an example off the top of my head.

Houseki no Kuni, but it's close

Why is this question asked every week?

Yes to all those

Also Hunter x Hunter 2011 > manga,
FMA 2003 > manga
Jojo Anime > manga
Utena anime > manga
Birdy the Mighty Decode > manga

>Jojo Anime > manga
Maybe for parts 1 and 2. 3 and 4 aren't very good and if you're only watching the anime you're 20 years behind on the parts. The art is shit and the pacing is shit for trying to shove so many chapters into a 30 episode season.

The one anime about the sharpest fangs

Gintama.

The action scenes maybe, but S2 added in things that weren't in the manga until much later that I didn't like with Ymir's backstory. The Beast Titan's design is better in the anime though, I will give you that.

>FMA 2003 > manga
I knew someone would bring this up but no, manga is objectively better in this case.

Fight Club

>>manga is always objectively better
>No. In the vast majority of cases, the original form of the story is the best one, and most of the time where anime and manga are concerned, the anime is based on the manga. Most of the time when the manga comes later, it's not as good as the anime.
>Anime that are better than the manga that they're based on exist, but fucked if I can think of an example off the top of my head.

After writing something so stupid, do you ever wonder why people avoid you?

I wanna violently nut in Rika raw repeatedly

> Jojo Anime > manga

He lives in a basement. The fedora and sandal socks combination are ironic.

People don't avoid him, he avoids people.

Why for? her eggs aren't ripe yet.

One Punch Man

Yu Yu Hakusho

The OVA episode of YKK that adapts Yokosuka Cruise is much more powerful than that chapter in the manga

No

Oh my fucking god, Urusei Yatsura - Mamoru Oshii - god fucking tier

hunterxhunter 2011