Have you ever anticipated a manga chapter more than this one?

Have you ever anticipated a manga chapter more than this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

cingeki-anime.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. I'm pretty excited.

>Weeks of waiting
I wanna know what she's thinking dammit. At least there's no hiatus yet.

The last chapters of Chimera Ants.

No. I don't really like the series anymore. the hiatus killed it for me.

i don't even know if i will be able to see the ending within my lifetime

What all there is actually left after Casca regains her memory? All I can think of is the story with Rickert and Silat, and Guts getting his revenge on Griffith.

And the last one we got was some Avant Garde shit with Kaito being reborn as a little girl with DSL.

The ending. This manga needs to end already.

And god knows how long that will take.

An 8 year boat ride back to Midland.

It's been so long it's hard to care. Plus I didn't really want Casca to come back. I was hoping she would die in the city before they got on the boat.

At this point I am going to just pray for another timeskip.

O MY RUBBER NEN

jump timelines and see if you can find one where berserk finishes before your grandkids turn 50

>Go through hell and back to save her
>This is the face you get

>I have to go and face Griffith. By myself
>You may accompany me to, uh, what was it, Falconia?
>But I have to talk to him in private. Eye-to-eye.

Nope. Years of wondering about what is really going to happen are finally going to be answered

Next chapter revolves around Rickert designing middle eastern projectile weapons

Miura wouldn't. Or would he? It's not beyond him.

He would and he will.

whatever gets him more time to play idolm@
we've lost him forever.

Miura seems understandably tired of the series. At this point I expect the wackiest shit imaginable in order to end it.

I hope Miura eventually learns how to into digital art. These recent chapters look like ass.

>tfw 100,000's of people have died before weve made it to this moment in manga history
Sad!

Trump pls makae berserk great again

Say no more

>Casca wakes up and she is only a little bit more intelligent.

Tired of it, how so? he still pumps out chapters and stays true to his dates. Why would he be tired of a series and put time into it still? Why would he wait to finish it? because even if Miura passes away, or stops caring he already has the 100 something chapters written for the story.

post yfw she wakes up but doesn't remember who she is

Not overtly, but the latest chapters seemed a bit more tame and more like a traditional adventure. Not expecting full edge but something a bit more toned down. Also remember Miura is an old-timer with a certain obligation to end the series but none can force him to shit out 100 chapters just because. Then again I dont hold a certain attachment to this series like other people do, so i'm a terrible person to comment about this.

>casca comes back and is her annoying bitchy self again
you're all going to wish she remained a potato

dumb frogposter

dumb 'dumb frogposter' poster

Is Berserk seriously getting a third season? I checked some old threads and I saw this image posted over and over again.

god i hope not

I don't think so

That month long break Oda took between time-skips. To this day I'm still following Wan Piss but I've mostly forgotten what a shitshow Berserk has been even though I started reading both around the same time (2006).

Remember that the higher your expectations are, the worse your disappointment will be.

>tfw she wakes up and is in a modern hospital bed.
>turns out she was actually in a coma this whole time and has finally regained consciousness

Sup Forums would burn for weeks. It would be glorious.

Dont give the fucker any ideas

Holy fuck

>implying it won't be a cut to Rickerts adventures
Anything else then that and I'll be suprised.

There's no way Miura can live up to decades worth of expectations. All I'm hoping for is for Berserk to have a conclusive end.

DO IT FAGGOT, MAKE THIS ENDING, I NEED THIS NOW; THIS PLEASES MY SUFFERING BONER LIKE LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE!

Yeah.
Can't wait to get even more disappointed.

And Guts and Griffith are actually George and Jeffrey: her bffs gay couple

Casca is just going to go back to Griffith.

>guts is her loving husband that has stayed by her side for all these years
>griffith is the main doctor at the hospital who said there is no hope and had wanted to pull the plug
I would be ok with this

This would be hilarious.

if it's a flashback or a rickert cutaway I'm going to chimp out

Shousa wa?...

>casca wakes up and resolutely rejects revenge
>guts is okay with it
>meanwhile in real world time passes faster
>people realizes Griffith's intention was to turn the rest of the world into shit so everything flows into Falconia
>a large, united army is eventually formed for the purpose of taking down Griffith
>in reality there is something more sinister going on
>the whole of falconia is being marked for slaughter for another ascension event a'la FMA
> as the world progressively turns shittier, it reaches elfhelm
>guts is spurred into action as the last safe haven is corrupted
>they learn of the effort to take down Griffith
>D&D party on the move again
>casca especially has a personal stake now as her child forms Griffith's corporeal body
i actually don't know how likely this would be, especially with regards to how much the rickert-bakiraka shit will influence falconia. but personally I don't think miura has written himself into and inescapable corner, especially since we still have the rest of the godhands pretty much in the shadows

Yes

>and stays true to his dates.
well isn't that a f*cking accomplishment

that sounds awfully familiar..

I'm not expecting it that much because 20 pages is too short to be excited for since we know this is going to be dragged for a few more chapters.
First she will talk with the girls, and MAYBE we will see her looking at Guts in thr last page.
Blue-balling your fans every fucking chapter gets tiring eventually.

Everytime I see a Berserk thread now I have ecstatic spasms

fucking nervous as fuck dude

>Casca wakes up
>goes AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH and jumps off a nearest cliff (again)
>Guts jumps in to catch her but fails this time
>both fall to their deaths
>timeskip
>next page cuts to Puck sitting on the throne of Elfhelm telling the story of a very angry guy and a potato girl to his kids

>Have you ever anticipated a manga chapter more than this one?

nope. Which means it'll almost certainly be a disappointment

Yes I have. This is pretty predictable:
Casca starts tripping, acts crazy and suicidal and becomes ever harder to manage then when she was retarded.
Guts: "Abort mission, Skull-bro warned me. Just make her retarded again."
End of elf-arc, everyone goes back on the boat.

No, Berserk hasn't had good storytelling since the Conviction arc

wot. second part of conviction arc was a mess, and showcases how lax miura is with worldbuilding. the entire incarnation ritual is how we got into this whole mess in the first place with griffith gaining a corporeal body at no cost. egg of the perfect world backstory couldve easily be improved too

I hope her first words are something about wanting to save griffith

will we ever get something like this again bros. this and rosine's death were the only times berserk made me cry

Fuck Rosine, hated her, but that backstory was amazing, came out of nowhere.

From februaries released manga.

>how much the rickert-bakiraka shit will influence falconia.
They've propably been fighting in the shadows for the last XX years.

Be careful with the "anticipation" user or you might be dissapointed.

Hiatus confirmed cingeki-anime.com/

Yeah for another dicking

I dropped this during the boat chapters, are you sure she's back? She looks pretty braindead. Pretty, but still braindead.

Why the fuck does she look like an alien.

that's a how casca sees herself as a doll in her subconscious. hopefully when they get out of her head her looks return to normal but the art for the past few chapters havent been very promising

I anticipate the next one more DESU

What if she says "Griffith gave me his memories and thoughts, we have to help him"

What if I fucked your face and you swallowed my seed?

I have forgotten everything about berserk after the golden age besides the broad plot details.

Oh so it's a big load of nothing then. Thank you user.

I stopped liking the series during the boat. So no hype on my part.

hardly any progress in the plot. What little progress we get is prolonged by random bullshit, like the small dream arc we just had with Schierke. Someone that is energetic about their series wouldn't drag things out, but it's obvious Miura has no plan about how to end it.

>ascension event
But why?

>She wakes up
>first words: "Where is Griffith? Did we help him accomplish his dream"
>Guts starts crying
>See you again after the hiatus

yes, the basement chapter in AoT by far. and the scaping chapter in the prmised neverland.

How is Guts even going to defeat Griffith much less the rest of the god hands?

Dragon Slayer

Depending on her reaction, Berserk could never end, end in twenty years, or end in like five chapters.

Casca will ditch Guts for Sir Faggith so he is going to win Slan over with the power of a good dicking and together they shall wipe out that dumb tree. Ending chapter is going to be Slan and Guts crying while holding hands when they realize they can't be together anymore after said tree is destoryed.

Considering how formulaic and generic the story has been for the last ten years, most of which was spent on an almost entirely irrelevant sidequest that didn't need to be there in the first place, it seems he's reticent to finish the main story. I can't blame him. He's been setting up Casca for decades and the internal Griffith politics for about half as long. Basically, he's been stalling hard.

Yeah, it was the beginning of mediocrity, punctuated with moments of genius. I wanted to like Mozgus, but he and his ilk really took things down.

Guts isn't going to kill Griffith, either the series ends with him alive or he's killed by moon kid.

MEANWHILE, WITH RICKERT

>next chapter jumps back to Rickert
>ends with a 9 month hiatus

pls no

Ch 337 was one of the best chapters, though

Guts is going to kill Griffith together with the moon kid and Casca.

And then Theresia will stab Guts.

I'd genuinely love to see the series end with Theresia killing an older Guts after a happy end. Even if he's been through a lot, the shit Guts himself has done in the past finally biting him in the ass would be incredibly fitting. I also want to see Jill again at some point before the end

>implying it's not going to be a Rickert chapter