ITT: Characters that did absolutely nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did absolutely nothing wrong

She just had a mild case of autism.

Weren't you going to hang yourself or something Durchman?

Everything was literally her fault.

Her entire being is wrong.

That didn't take long

Oreimo convinced me to hide my powerlevel and made me go from being ambivalent towards incest to finding it absolutely disgusting.

Stay mad shitter.

she was the voice of reason in this disgusting sibling-fuck-sibling world

i am mad, i am fucking pissed

>go on a crusade about bullshit that doesn't matter
>die because you followed cheap platitudes
Sounds like a great way to spend your life.

No. She was just jealus, she would have tried to ruin whatever relationship he would have ended up with unless it was her.
Also, sibling love is the purest form of love there is. And it is only natural that it turns romantic and/or seuxal. And it is not disgusting, it is beatiful.

fuck you

you fucking piece of shit

Autism doesn't kill people. She was just a fucking monster.
I'm still mad at her being with best sword.

burn in hell motherfucker

i will straight up kill you

>drop such a massive truth bomb that half the thread starts crying

your truth is incompatible with reality, romance, or good story telling
i'm so mad i'll fall for any bait you throw at me tonight

i've actually never been as disgusted as i am now, and i once watched ntr hentai with a college anime club.

>comparing pure wholesome sibling Incest to NTR
Kill yourself

please do not use the words "pure" and "wholesome" to describe incest.

Sibling Incest is perfectly fine.

incest of any kind is wrong

You must be new to Sup Forums.

>reality/romance
Super jealous girl trying to ruin her beau's relationships under the guise of morals is plenty compatible with that.
>storytelling
If the point is to show how hollow her objections to it are, it's doing great on compatibility there too.

The only thing wrong here is that Kirino is a stupid bitch, but not as much of one as Manami.

I outgrew Sup Forums

don't give me that shit, she was 100% supportive of whatever he was doing up to the point where he decided to dick his sister
she didn't pull any shit with cat or ayase, and you know perfectly damn well why

Only thing Kirino did wrong was deny the Onii-D she thirsted for.

kirino didn't do a single thing right

I don't even think of it as canon, it's so stupid and nonsensical and pointless and out of place. It's like it never even happened.

>mild

Being THIS buttblasted.

Go ahead and tell yourself whatever helps you jerk off to you're waifu at night.

I see you are a righteous man just like me. Keep spreading the good word brother.

This was the author's intention the entire time. If editors weren't being assholes he would have gone way further with the ending. Read some of fushimi's interviews you pleb.

As said. It was always intended to have an incest end and he did the best he could with the restrictions he was under.

>Did absolutey nothing wrong
>When it was her own stupid plan that made Kirino fall for her brother in the first place

The irony is probably lost on a lot of people.

God her design was so hot.

But she completely fucked off while he was dating Kuroneko.

Making Ayase cry is a crime. They'll pay when they have to buy special shoes for their retarded offspring.

Because she knew Kuroneko was going to give up on trying to cockblock the pure love. Kuroneko is a coward bitch.
Kirino won without trying to force Kyousuke to love her.
Admit it, they were made for each other.

Of course they were made for each other, it's a gratuitious wish fulfillment fantasy

Her being successful in ending this wretched world would have been a better ending to the series.

If thats the case then why do the other fags exist? They knew their waifus stood no chance against Kirino.

>their retarded offspring.
This is actually a meme. Kind of at least.
Incest does not produce retarded offspring. What actually happens is that if the sibling have a defect that is hereditary, then the child is more likely to get it as well since he gets the defect gene from both parents, as apposied to just one.
If neither of the siblings have any hereditary disease/defect, then the child will be just as healthy as any other child.
And even if it was actually true that incest produced retard babies, it's a moot point, since nobody is telling people over 30 to stop having sex, even though the chance of autism in offspring skyrockets after that.
Even actual midgets can have sex and even reproduce without any social stigma attached to it, despite there being a near 100% guarantee that their child will be complete shit.

Meanwhile, if two siblings have great genes with no real hereditary defects, then their child will also have amazing genes, better than if one of the siblings reproduced with a mediocre person instead.
And considering that Both Kirino and Kyousuke are good looking, healthy, intelligent and atletic, their offspring would be way way way better than if he got a child with the fat ugly, near-sighted shit that is Manami.

tl:dr Best girl won and there is nothing wrong with incest.

>She was just jealus
She had every right to be. She devoted her entire life to courting him, whether she consciously realized it or not. Everyone around took it as a given that they'd end up together. Then he cast her aside to play house with his sister. There were better odds of him winning the lottery and leaving her behind for a private island.

None of the girls in the show really did anything wrong. Kyousuke was the faggot retard that fucked up his entire social life to play pretend.

Only if you are an edgelord who thinks grimdark endings are automatically good beacuse they're not happy.

This. Anyone who roots for any other stupid girl needs to fuck off.

>fucked up his entire social life to play pretend.
>He still believes in this meme.

>Kyousuke was the faggot retard that fucked up his entire social life to play pretend

So you would rather him ignore his true feelings and just settle for someone he didn't love just keep up appearance?
A real man follows his own heart, not the will of others.

>Meanwhile, if two siblings have great genes with no real hereditary defects
Which is unlikely as fuck. It's possible you are not affected by them, but you transmit them to your offspring. You literally just give birth to a child that will have all diseases that your family had in the last 5 generations. You minimize that risk if you have child with somebody outside your family.

unironically

The same can be said with a normal child. Everyone has some form of genetic defect, and a child that is from a sibling pair will actually have less of them since he will only get the defect from one family as opposed to two. But the chances of him getting the defect is higher, so it kind of balances out.
It is only after several generations of inbreeding that incest becomes a problem as the heredetary defects starts adding up.

Yes, Manami was JUST

>Cucking herself isn't wrong doing
The absolute state of Minorifags.