Dragon Ball Super

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER beacuse they ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
>no jobgeta vs lizardcuck
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Krillin would look much better if he wore an undershirt with long sleeves like Goten

ESTO ES EL FIN, JIREN

can't wait for him to lose it when Jiren loses.

how about I ignore your stupid rules, faggot?

Anyone else annoyed by how ugly these auras look with all the white shit?

How many episodes left?

I want to see Goku power down after beating Jiren, drop his guard, then get BTFO by Frieza as he OHOHOHOHOHOHO!'s to claim the super dragon balls

Give me a quick rundown on honey select

But user, even the worst of GT is still better than Super. At least the show didn't try hard to take itself seriously.

I got Dragonball Super cancelled.
It was me.
I am the reason Dragon Ball anime is ending with no future plans.
I killed Goku, Gohan and Vegetables.

>Goku runs out of energy just as hes about to beat Jiren
>exhausted Jiren knocks him out
>Frieza shoots Jiren in the back & kills him
>Freiza gets erased by Zeno
>Wish is shared between U7/U11 & they wish everyone back

Seems most likely ending, Frieza not being shown makes it obvious hes gonna do something

this arc peaked with kefura

Nice to see Sup Forums posters here with their "being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian"

Takes one to know another.

Damn, universe 9 got their revenge after all.

>didn't try to take itself seriously
>barely any humor

Was there a universe that you didn't like at first and ended up liking in the end?

It's a program made to let you rape Kale and Caulifla.

Reminder that Jiren did nothing wrong

Reminder all this fighters are stronger than Beerus

Post your face when you found out he was a jealous asshole.

Kelamis' kaioken scream in Dead Zone is goat

So Jiren goes Ultra Instinct as well?

Classy as fuck.

moar

Goku can't control time but yeah

not a Sup Forums poster. I prefer an adventurous setting to a fight in one place for the entire arc. U6 Tournament, FT arc and ToP in particular all force a single background on us.

I liked U2 throughout
>magical girls
>Egyptian waifu GoD
>Legolas Angel
They were great and I hope get brought back

She has the hero DBS needed, but didn't deserve.

Neither can Whis without his staff

it's unclear how Jiren works

It looks like he achieve a control of his body and soul which is superior to saiyan's transformations

I like her cute little buff arms.

bullshit

Is next episode really next week?

I mean 2 weeks

That's UI Jiren right there

What is your favorite DBZ character?

So if Goku needs UI to fight Goku but Jiren goes Ui the gap in power should be gigantic again.

Schemmel's done retarded stuff like this for years now. Idk how anyone is surprised it was him who caused drama again this week.

Freeza wins this shit one way or another.

I still can't believe Goku Blanco is cannon.

Kid Gohan.

His rage bursts are so cool to watch and it makes everyone (even allies) shit their pants.

>109-110 special was the highlight of super
>still manages to output this stuff
>ends up being reused for 129
hahahahaha

what happens when goku wins? will he fight the great priest?

>Hercule and Videl in the same tier as Base Goku
>No Beerus, Whis, the SSBs, Golden Frieza and Black despite them appearing in Z movies

why is she so perfect?

>Frieza wins
>about to state his wish
>DBS ends
see you in 3 years or so.

>Copy pasta fags get out!!

Ok. Then get the fuck out and neck yourself (OP)

>No Black despite them appearing in Z movies

That's base Goku from DB/first episode of Z

They all had power levels in the couple hundreds, so relatively speaking they're on the same tier.

Someone post the Frieza and Cell vs Goku webm.

>grabs a frame that's LITERALLY on the screen for 0.1 seconds
Neck yourself GTspic

>Lord Champa, please have mercy!

I'm out of the loop, what happened? I always figured Schemmel was a cool dude.

>shit peaked with shit
It's still not good.

Zeno wants another tournment against the Demon Worlds but Goku is banned

Uub takes his place

it is 2018 btw

I liked everyone in Universe 2 except for Ribrianne. Also liked the Trio de Dangers.

sauce? wtf?

WHERE IS LORD FRIEZA???

How did spics meme blanco into existence /dbs/? meme magic isn't supposed to be real

y everyone say Jiren loses?

I liked Bri until she gained weight.

I washed Tori's dick

Toei will use any excuse to sell more toys.

>not even you... or Oob?
Oob confirmed stronger than ultimate Gohan just a few years after start training with Goku

Neko Majin Z you dummy

Because she fits my PHY team perfectly.

This
The fight was amazing
Everything between 116 and 128 felt like filler
The arc really needed a 3rd wheel in the finals
Toppo didn't do it for me as a mini boss
Glad the ratings support my opinion

Missing base Trunks, Kid Trunks, Goten, Future Gohan, MSSJ Goku/Gohan.

Also missing Android-saga Krillin/Tien/Yamcha which would be in D tier between Ginyu and Frieza.

Besides that, good list. Don't see any errors. Although I'd put Vegito in his own tier above the rest.

just watched the episode
it wasn't nearly as bad as you faggots said

Because the meme came about after Toriyama mentioned how, one day, he would do a white haired form, and then Gohanfags started spouting that he would get it until it became a meme?

why did we wait 2 weeks for what mostly ws still frames or 3-4 looped frames of ATATATA with a bunch of special effects and explosions
seriously, what was up with those special effects?
Why did lightning strike?

also missing the great apes, but who cares about them anyway.

don't play this game, why does kid goku have the best stats and costs the most points?

Maybe because people always say the last episode is the worst episode ever.

>Why did lightning strike?
How about you finish your English lessons first, Paco?

I know that it's from the on shot lol, im asking if there's a source that confirms uubs appearance in super, hopefully he's in the movie

It was literally 90% reused animation and stalling with side-character dialogue so that they could show off Goku's new form at the end, just so that they could have the actual fight be in another episode.

i'm still waiting for 100% Jiren

my head

>How about you finish your English lessons first, Paco?
What does that have to do with English? He's asking why lightning was literally striking on what was supposed to be a desolate planet with no conditions.

Because she is a lime monkey
And more playful / pure than cauli

The movie probably takes place after the epilogue so Oob is supposed to be Goku's pupil already

>somehow Saiyan Pride is not considered Nazism in Sup Forums

>ningen

virgins

He got Peter Kelamis (2nd FuniSaban Goku/Ocean Goku) uninvited from a Dragonball convention because of his ego/inability to accept that Goku is not solely his/nor was he the first. This went public and the backlash against Schemmell led to him backing off. Kirby Morrow (2nd Ocean Goku) has also talked about how when he mentioned he was the voice of Goku on twitter, Schemmel replied with "no you aren't! I AM!".

trying to get her for my fucking potara team

It's Kid Gohan, and he's an LR.
LRs are the highest ranked cards in the game, if you've ever played Pokemon, they are the equivalent of legendary Pokemons.
They are often special cards referencing different stuff.
For example, Gohan has another LR card of the moment he finally finishes off Cell, pic related.
There's also another LR with Hercule and Buu.
The game has no "canon power scale", an optimal team can have a Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, a Super Saiyan Blue Goku and a Beerus in the same team, for example.

see

What's that, another thread for Caulifla? Oh go on then.

What does that make vegeta?

Also Oob already appeared in Super, he's mentioned twice in the anime, once in the manga and we even saw him two pages, Toyotaro even drew an old king Chappa with Oob while saying it would be neat if Chappa and Oob are from the same region and Chappa was the one who trained Oob for the tournament and encourage him to participate

Spent 250 stones to get my first one.
Got every single other featured card before I finally pulled her.
I even rainbowed Caulifla with the 3 dupes I got from this banner.

ok?

> I like this fight better than this one
>lol virgin
What?

soon

No buff Kefla card?

a neonazi that wants the Fourth Reich on Planet Salada