”Oh, you're sad because you don't have any powers? Izuku, when my uncle was my age...

>”Oh, you're sad because you don't have any powers? Izuku, when my uncle was my age, he left school to bullseye commies from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. He fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after him. Don't tell me you have it hard because you are a pathetic powerless kid. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the ladyboy you fell deeply in love with and made passionate steamy sex in a collapsing bamboo shack, Just like my uncle did. You think my uncle felt good about firebombing that village and watching his fuck-hut burn to the ground? He was going to build their lives together there, Izuku! You know what?, fuck you. Get out of my sight!”

Jesus Kohei!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ODVyWqW4ps
youtube.com/watch?v=rya8ZrYdBcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spide has his mind in a different time

ebic

>Izuku: "I'm fucking that frog chick with the 3 foot tongue, how's your marriage to that supermodel"

>when my uncle was my age, he left school to bullseye commies from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle

Uncle Ben didn't go to Korea, did he?

JUST: the dude would easily out-backstory either of them

>Izuku
>fucking anyone
nice one user

Raimi directed spiderman anime when?

>Capeshit

>"The one with the hottest oven wins. That's what Killing Kikes is!"
How is Raimi still getting away with this shit in 2018?

Yes, and had a relationship with a Korean woman and well, this.

Spider-Man: It still ended better than you getting you're ass bullied by your secret love interest.

Recent mainstream movies didn't have creative synopsis, afaik, but still, comparing the whole of anime with capeshit isn't fair.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ODVyWqW4ps
youtube.com/watch?v=rya8ZrYdBcI

Spiderman is a good superhero who went from zero to hero. And unlike his peers who ravel in the spotlight, such as captain, he is just a teenage guy who helps whenever he could. Also, it was revealed that he can go toe to toe with Hulk but chooses to hold back because he do not want to kill anyone.

Izuku is a dreamer who just happened to be lucky. He does not know the responsbility that comes with his powers but he is still young so I'll give him a breather.

>Hating KB

>I am a retarded weeb

You don't belong here

deku only has to say three words to defeat spiderman: ONE MORE DAY

Spiderman is far better written than the entire BnHA

kill yourself weeb

This.

So Hori's a Raimi apologist?

Go back to whatever containment thread you came from and eat shit, normalfaggot.
>>>/JoJo/
>>>/SnK/
>>>/DBS/
>>>/BnHA/
>>>/Boruto/

If we talk about slott, it's just as horrible, we already compared in general, obviously, things like venom saga or kraven

Just read the Spidey/Power Pack crossover if you want to see what could happen, man.