Where would you rate Akemi Homura on a scale of 1 to 10?

Where would you rate Akemi Homura on a scale of 1 to 10?
1 being Sayaka and 10 being Mami-san.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/169346033/#169356890_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 or 6

Best ship

Negative infinity

If 10 is a Mami-san then she would be an 11.

This. 11 and best character in the show.

>1 being Sayaka
Get 7 types of colon cancer.

Honestly she's average.

All of the girls were.

The fuck. What the hell are you talking about? Who the fuck are you.

Leave this thread lest you learn the truth of this world. It's not too late for you.

He's the resident nutjob. Don't respond to him, it only feeds his delusions.

Why Madoka threads are doomed to this shit?

At this point I don't even mind it, there's really nothing to talk about until we hear fucking anything about the next movie. So at least we can laugh at a crazy person who keeps the threads alive by bumping them and getting replies.

Colon cancer is still preferable to Sayaka.

Thats pretty rude dude

Don't give it attention.

Is Mami the thickest meduka?

This. Espescially in her Rebellion dress oh god.

Yes.

She's also the straightest.

>
plump

Homura and Sayaka are girlfriends

>that left hand

A shame she has to deal with lesbians on a daily basis.

Oh look, you did it AGAIN, Rape spammer.
You waited until your thread was on page ten just to bump it so you could keep your shitposting alive for longer.

It's just so pathetic how you get so ass ravaged when you can't have your safe space in garbage harem threads, so you shit up Madoka threads to get "revenge".

You know what the real shame is? That you're alive.

This one was obviously made by a ban evader for the sole purpose of starting shitposting.

His posts in this thread screeching about "ack" were deleted. So he made a crack Madoka thread to try and "hurt" people for making him feel bad.

(OP)
Oh look, you made a thread for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
How do you actually live with yourself like this?

Everyone remember to report him because he's not only ban evading, he's intentionally trying to start shit fests as well.

>replying to yourself trying to pretend people actually fall for your shitposting
I mean, when the thread gets bumped from page 10 with one bump away from being pruned, it's obvious you were waiting just to bump it.

Still obvious who you are.
Still obvious you're not actually a "canon shipper" (normal person).
Still obvious you're just trying to make it look like even "canon shippers" have no issue with you shitting up threads.

>he actually thinks people won't see he waited until the bottom of page 10 to bump his shitposting thread
>he actually thinks he's not a pathetic low life

Hey, shit eating retarded janitor. Stating objective facts about how garbage you are isn't actually complaining. Maybe you should learn what words actually mean.

>tries to call other people insane
>thinks that if he ignores posts other people will ignore them as well
See the irony here. You're insane for thinking that people will just copy what you're doing for literally no reason at all.

On top of all the other things, it's really obvious who you are because you always try to pretend you're not the only one who bumps your blatant shitposting threads. Everyone else uses sage for shit threads like yours.

Listen pal, we're not on /u/, and we can discuss any and all things anime here. Why don't you hide this thread and pretend it doesn't exist if it upsets you?

You're not upsetting anyone, you autistic retard.
Seriously, you need medical attention.

And your shipping cancer bull shit is not related to anime or manga.
Just like youtube bloggers who talk about anime are not related to Sup Forums, neither if your shipping bull shit. Because in both cases the actual subject is the poster's shipping fetishes or the bloggers views, not the actual anime or manga itself.

Fuck off with your garbage posts, better yet, kill yourself.

I don't know what you're on about mate.

That's a left hand on a right arm.

Oh look, like usual the mod is protecting a ban evader because he's a crack shitter.

And people wonder why threads are bad. It's just fair that everyone has to lose out on good threads because of one shitbag mod and one extremely bad ban evading shitposter.

Maybe you should try actually reading the post you're replying to then. You fucking brain damaged subhuman.
Because the post literally explains itself. If you can't understand it, you have genuine mental defects.

You're not upsetting anyone, you autistic retard.
Seriously, you need medical attention.

And your shipping cancer bull shit is not related to anime or manga.
Just like youtube bloggers who talk about anime are not related to Sup Forums, neither if your shipping bull shit. Because in both cases the actual subject is the poster's shipping fetishes or the bloggers views, not the actual anime or manga itself.

Fuck off with your garbage posts, better yet, kill yourself.

This one was obviously made by a ban evader for the sole purpose of starting shitposting.

His posts in this thread screeching about "ack" were deleted. So he made a crack Madoka thread to try and "hurt" people for making him feel bad.

Oh look, you made a thread for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Everyone remember to report him because he's not only ban evading, he's intentionally trying to start shit fests as well.

>replying to yourself trying to pretend people actually fall for your shitposting
I mean, when the thread gets bumped from page 10 with one bump away from being pruned, it's obvious you were waiting just to bump it.

Still obvious you're just trying to make it look like even "canon shippers" have no issue with you shitting up threads.

>he actually thinks people won't see he waited until the bottom of page 10 to bump his shitposting thread

>tries to call other people insane
See the irony here. You're insane for thinking that people will just copy what you're doing for literally no reason at all.

On top of all the other things, it's really obvious who you are because you always try to pretend you're not the only one who bumps your blatant shitposting threads. Everyone else uses sage for shit threads like yours.

Yeah I read your Post alright, but you seem to be under the assumption that we have some previously shared knowledge about something, which we do not.

>we
Look at how you are literally begging people to think you're more than one person.

And even if you wanted to pretend you had no previous knowledge of the situation, you wouldn't need it. Because the post fucking explains itself.

>you say you're talking about anime
>it's explained how you're not
Wow, so hard.

Right now, i'm forced to talk about things other than anime because i feel compelled to respond to completely inane ravings of some fellow user.

Do you just have nothing better to do or are you actually artificial intelligence left to respond about some random specific subject your algorithms picked up years ago for testing purposes? I suspect many post on Sup Forums are just bots

This is a case of having one's brain replaced by artificial intelligence. This was, however, an alpha model and there's numerous kinks to iron out still.

Homura - 8.5/10

Cute HomuSaya.

But really best Homura ship is KuroHomu.

At least you could post fresh crack!

Like this.

That one sat on the hot plate for at least two hours! I SAID FRESH!

Hanekawa Homura 4/10
Senjougahara Homura 6/10

moderate improvement.

Just in case i need to clear this up for you folks

Even if she gets friendzoned at least she has Kuro.

Homura is literally the worst girl.
On the other hand, Mami is Queen tier
That lazy smile fucking is deadly.

>Mami is Queen tier
You know it!

It's funny how you keep trying to pretend it's not obvious as fuck who you are.

Yes, it's obvious you are talking to yourself.

You are by far the most obnoxious and shit person to have ever used this site.

This person is so much of a pathetic bitch he acts extremely obnoxious in the archives and is too scared to act the same way in live threads.

(OP)

>calls other people insane

>we
Look at how you are literally begging people to think you're more than one person.

And even if you wanted to pretend you had no previous knowledge of the situation, you wouldn't need it. Because the post fucking explains itself.

>say you're talking about anime

>Mami is Queen tier
You're god damn right!

>we

This person is so much of a pathetic bitch he acts extremely obnoxious in the archives and is too scared to act the same way in live threads.

That title actually goes to Sayaka for actually lusting after dick, closely followed by Madoka who wants love letters from boys and friendzoned lesbian satan.

All of your posts amount to the same thing, !Akemi. You either talking to yourself to try and look like more than one person, or you just trying to attack and harass "ack", the figment of your imagination. Which is why there's no reason to do anything other than copy and a paste a reply that proves everything you are trying to force wrong.

If acting like you was normal it would have happened before you showed up on Sup Forums.
People would have been attacking other people who tell of shitposters long before you did.
Seeing as how they didn't, you're clearly not going fool anyone with your lying.

You will ignore this post like always, because you can't handle the fact that you're so stupid and transparent.
You scream about "ack" constantly and yet you have never once actually given proof "he" is real.
The fact that every single one of your personas acts exactly the same makes it clear as day who you are.

>Watch Madoka
>Decide best girl is Mami by episode 2
>Next episode

>we

I knew this one would set him off even though it's just a joke straight from the show

I know the feeling

Ume Aoki feels your pain

>that image
>this is the quality of poster that the mod protects
!Akemi, you are not "setting off" anyone. You are shitposting and being told to stop shitposting.

People do not like being attacked, and it's obvious you are trying to attack people, so they take issue with you.

It DOES NOT MATTER what you post image wise, !Akemi.
All that matters is that your intentions are you trying to attack people.

Post best Madoka music

Sagitta Luminis

It begins indeed!

TELL ME ABOUT HOMURA
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE PANTSU

If I pull that pantsu off, will she die?

Decretum is up there, i wish there was a longer version of it somewhere.

For all the right reasons!

I like Decretum a lot, but Sagitta Luminis by far my favorite. It's so beautiful and emotional.

It's hard to pick a favourite really. The entirety of the OST for both the Anime and the third movie is just a beautiful thing. Serena Ira is quite nice as well, although the scene flashes in front of my eyes every time I hear it.

Speaking of Rebellion, Never Leave you Alone and Pulling My own Weight deserve a mention

I have been waiting for this moment

Yeah, the whole OST is amazing. I also really like Her Wings+Rebirth, Credens Justitiam, and Fateful #2. Clementia too; I don't know if it's one of Madoka's songs, but it certainly reminds me of her.

7-8

Mami and Homura share best girl status, albeit for mostly different reasons. Though a shared one is their use of guns despite them not being their original magical girl weapon.

Madoka is the real best girl.

>this whole fight

THANK YOU BASED SHAFT

Mami and homura were watching equilibrium before this weren't they

Reminder that this person is ban evading.
You should be reporting him.
Not only for ban evading, but for intentionally trying to ruin threads and attack people.

See desuarchive.org/a/thread/169346033/#169356890_1

4/10

what a fucking autist

Imagine being THIS pathetic.
You literally can't let your thread die because this is all you have in your life.