A >14 year old girl shoots a rifle with one hand while stabbing grown men to death

>a >14 year old girl shoots a rifle with one hand while stabbing grown men to death
It doesn't get more retarded than this

This thread is more retarded

You’ve never seen a woman on a period have you? i haven’t either

Never thought I would see you here. But yes, this is weak bait

Oh man, just wait till they get to the chuuni insanity of her backstory. It involves a nun rape cult and a flying battleaxe.

And just as a reminder, fucking Kodansha thought the AWARD-WINNING source novel was a landfill fire and rejected it (probably with extreme prejudice).

I'm a bit hyped about DBZ so I decided to visit to talk about it.

>fucking Kodansha thought the AWARD-WINNING source novel was a landfill fire and rejected it (probably with extreme prejudice).
This is my favorite blatant lie. Nice touch that you're saying Kodansha instead of Kadokawa now too.

>tripfags
>in charge of deciding what's retarded
She literally shoots a rifle with one hand and stabs trained soldiers once and they keel over and die.It's stupid and impossible to take seriously. Also kill yourselves

>blatant lie
???

>VLC
Stopped reading right there.

She also dual wields bolt action rifles. That makes no sense. Is this supposed to be a parody.

Have you seen Franxx? Now that's retarded.

>tripfags

What's the problem?

Violet is probably generic engineer for high ability combat.

Really? I was thinking of making a fanfic that basically includes the same thing, but with psychotic lolis on motorbikes.

Is this Pride and Prejudice meets Elfen Lied?

Its me or lately the amount of new tripfags on Sup Forums is rising like foam?

There's more shitposting. Thanks for the (you)s

There used to be a lot more of them, back in the day. Serious hating on tripfags didn't really start until after the Chanology era.

How tight is Violet?

She is literally superhuman you idiot.

>back in the day
But I don't remember this amount of tripfags in 2009.

2009 was slightly after that era. If you look at screencaps from like 2006 or 2007, they're all peppered with tripfags like an Emril Lagasse dish.

How can be 14-years-old when she´s taller that the princess the other memory dolls?

How can be this 14-years-old memory doll lived on the house of that adult writer ?

>watching this show in 720p
>posting pics in 720p

Well, didn't it get rejected by one of the actual publishing firms?

Are the rape doujins for Violet out yet?

The support for illogical retardation in this reminds me of how many believed that MGS4's knife-gun wield on every gun is legit and not downright goofy bullshit.