If Mami would tell you to stop fapping/schlicking to her, what would you do?

If Mami would tell you to stop fapping/schlicking to her, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/542617/5cd7e1dfa2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

genuflect

If I was physically able to schlick to her I most certainly would refuse to stop.

cum on her

I would ask if she'd ever schlicked to me.

If she says yes, then I will tell her that I will only stop if we can exchange duties. She can fap me while I schlick her.

But I don't masturbate to her.

I have never masturbated to Mami.

respectfully refuse

"You do now."

show some respect
down on one knee

Man I don't like masturbating to characters from shows I really like but Mami has some of the best doujins out there period so what am I supposed to do.

BLS GIB MILK

Thank you for reminding me I haven't fapped to Madoka stuff yet. I'm off to explore this venue

Be sure to check out the NTR tag. Lots of good Sayaka suffering.

I don't fap to her or any of the Madoka crew.
if I did it would be Foodface or Shoots McGee

Didn't think of that. Excellent.

expect Yuri

I'd beat my meat to Mami and Homura having non-consensual hate sex with one another!

Only if she'll have sex with me

"Well, you're a beautiful girl and I'm a man with urges. If you insist that I not satisfy them on my own, then you'll have no choice but to satisfy them for me."

exhentai.org/g/542617/5cd7e1dfa2/

A favorite of mine. Replaces sweaty tits and ahegao faces with frilly dresses and sadism.

Masturbate even more

Why would I masturbate to the least attractive meguca?

Lie directly to her face, tell her I'll stop, and then go fap to her a few hours later.

how's it like being gay, user?

She’d probably do something more like this as lonely as she was in the anime. That’s the sad thing.

Why are you such a brain damaged shitbag?

???

Who do you think you're fooling? You're the only person who posts garbage like this

I'll have you know that I, too, would gladly partake in aforementioned meatbeating.

But I always do it to Homura.

You are also the only person who constantly tries to pretend he's more than one person, and thinks that it's normal for people to try and give their word as proof over the internet.

Woah, who activated your almonds? It's written in canon that Mami tied up Homura on two separate occasions, the two obviously don't like each other. I don't think their intercourse would be the loving kind.

Why do you reply to posts multiple times?
It's literally nothing but a waste of your own effort because everyone can see through your samefagging anyway.

Sorry you're mistaken. I'll never stop beating my meat to questionable relationships in anime, especially the hateful kind.

I'm not mistaken in the slightest, !Akemi.

Why do you reply to posts multiple times?
It's literally nothing but a waste of your own effort because everyone can see through your samefagging anyway.

You are also the only person who constantly tries to pretend he's more than one person, and thinks that it's normal for people to try and give their word as proof over the internet.

Who do you think you're fooling? You're the only person who posts garbage like this Why are you such a brain damaged shitbag?

Why are people like this

Because no one likes shitposters, and people don't want you alive, because you do nothing but drag down everyone around you.

The better question is "why are people like you", and actually, most people aren't. Because people don't enjoy being shit like you.

Well, this got personal fast.

bite her head

Considering you've spent every single day of your life for the past 5 years trying to personally attack people with crack shipping bull shit, yeah, wouldn't call it "fast".

Nigger how is me making my bald man cry to drawings of Mami and Homura taking turns to ream each others' buttholes with huge futa dicks supposed to be a personal attack on anyone?

Well, seeing how we're on an anonymous image board, i can see how you've gotten me confused, because everyone here is named Anonymous. I'll forgive you this time.

You're all wrong. Sayaka is the best worst magical girl

Tell her to stop worrying about such things and destroy the usurper!

Nah, she even sucks at being the worst. Honesty, not even good cannon fodder.

I want her to bite my head...wait.

Fap much more vigorously

Tell her to suck my dick.

>implying the gutter litter would ever have manicured nails

Thanks for the laugh

Resentfully finish inside her.

I'd whip out my throbbing cock and say
>YOU did this to me, Mami-san. Please take responsibility with your breasts!
And then she'd paizuri me and we would live in her apartment where I would fucc her and succ her tits erryday

Trashy girls where nail polish all the time.

Mami is a pretty cool dude, she'd probably be fine with it

Holy shit, this is fucking hot.

Jesus christ who is responsible for this!?!?

shut up and let her feed you

Sure she can feed me alright

Fap to Homu instead.

Not for fapping. For Homura.

Careful, I heard having sex with her can be deadly

That may very well be true, i think i'd take my chances though!

Hold up, i just noticed that after posting this image, it appears Homura is trying to scramble her brains via pocky through the ear. What the fuck!

Mami is a miracle of the universe!

I would masturbate WITH her instead

She found her head at last. Precious smile.

Try your best to stay calm
Brush off your shitpost alarm

Oddly enough, she never comes to mind when I'm about to do it.

why is mami so lewd Sup Forums

>take the most attractive character
>kill her in episode three

What did shaft mean by this?

I could post Mami for days

It is in my opinion that Mami is not the most attractive meguca. I prefer someone else.

Then prithee do tell, who do you elect to be the most attractive meguca?

I dare not say.

Is your conviction so weak that you mustn't speak her name? Is she not worthy of your declaration?

I don't want to encourage lewdposting of her.

Literally Best girl.
No contest.
That lazy smile shit she does is fucking lethal

Mami and madoka holding hands.jpg

Your love is of the forbidden kind then, step into the light or remain forever in the shadows!

If you keep her fed it should be safe.
Her brains are scrambled enough as is. I make fun with love.

Ketchup and Mustard. Hold the relish.

>amerifat

>Jonestown: the Jap
Kek

The breasts talked!

>Turns only straight chick lezbo
What did you mean by this?

I guess Mami just has those kind of skills.

It's not forbidden love, I just don't want people posting impure things about her.

>Implying Mami eats carpet like Homura
Although that lazy smile could probably turn angels dyke