whats his wish
its hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cresrZvamv4
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2427867
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also
EDITION

Do we REALLY need 3 DBS generals on Sup Forums 24/7?

>We could have had a canon Tiencha in the ToP
It hurts

yes

>G-GOKU-SAMA, YAMETE. TASUKETE BELMOD

Was Gohan the only person that Goku ever truly loved? Beyond Chichi, Gohan, Goten I'm sure he loves but not as much as Gohan

No.
We need 4

Delete this.

>Beyond Chichi, Gohan, Goten I'm sure he loves but not as much as Gohan

Cry more, bitch-boy.

13 more days bois

make it 5

So fucking close.

why was this created. I don't care for jiren but this not funny.

Goku's autism love list would probably be this
1. Old Snake Gohan
2. Gohan
3. King Kai + Bubbles
4. Bejeta
5. Piccolo
6. Goten
7. Bulma
8. Chichi

I want to buttfuck Jiren.

youtube.com/watch?v=cresrZvamv4

No one fucking care dragon rat.

Where my gokuchads at?

>king kai + bubbles
goku's gonna revive frieza before he revives them and you know it

>Goku
>Winning

Goku loves his family.

Gramps gohan you twat

>people think this looks good
Literally just a bunch of lines

>goku you truly were dragon ball super

>Was Gohan the only person that Goku ever truly loved?
Yes. Krillin, Chichi, and most of his nakama, every one of them is tied for 2nd.

Not cool man. Leave tiny Jiren out of this he didn't do anything.

>jiren
>winning
It's been confirmed since his first nutcheck

yes

This, can we bully kale instead?

So at this point it's pretty much confirmed the Black arc was the peak of super.

No

Yeah.

imo ending of this episode was fucking amazing, sadly they ruined it with reused animations or annoying loops

Kale is the bully

Stay mad Gokeks, kore de owari da

AHAHAHAHAHHA

pure kekkanon

Wow I didn't think would people still have this shit saved.

sauce?

you retard

dude, we talking about how these speed lines were used, it has to imitating delayed punches to show speed and it was brilliant, kek yourself

>asspull omen UI
>job
>asspull completed UI
>job

Of coursh

>*YAAAWN* Oh hi there Bejita how long have you been standing there? You're still not training all day every day in that gravity chamber and the time chamber are you? Heheh! You should do what I do, this morning I got up bright and early at half past noon and as I rolled out of bed I stubbed my toe and accidentally unlocked Super Ultra Legendary Reflexes! Then as I was eating my first breakfast of the day, Whis-kun came by and gave me Mythical Fabled Bonus Double-God Ki! For no reason at all! Heheh! Then Chi Chi yelled at me to get a job so I came out here for a nap and during my nap I became Super Saiyan 5, maybe 6. Heheh! Bejita, why do you train so hard like a dumbass?

>oh shit he's hugging me, what am I supposed to do again?
>I guess I'll just copy him
>Man, fathering is hard work

Why is so satisfying to see Jiren taking a clean hit? It always catches him by surprise.

Blame the mods and janitors for their incompetence.

PLEASE STOP LORD JIREN-SAMA, WHAT WILL MY FAN(S) SAY, T-THIS IS MY NEW FORM, I'M WAY STRONGER NO- AHHHHHHHHHH

Gohancalvo.jpg

>implying it wasn't teamwork
>implying merged zamasu wasn't already melting like butter by the time Vegito were done pounding his ass and Trunks just finished him off

because anime did great job and portrayed him as bulky asshole, we just want him to job

>everyone thinks Goku is going to win
>at the last second, Jiren defeats Goku
>Jiren is completely out of energy after just BARELY defeating Goku
>suddenly, Frieza eliminates a drained Jiren

How badly would Sup Forums implode?

No it's love

He deserves a ryona for not only being cocky but dumb as well for not knocking Goku off the first time. true darwin award for him

This would be my ideal ending so not at all

>and I stiiiiill haven't foooound games for the PS4

>everyone thinks Goku is going to win
Only fools believe that.

seeing jiren crying afterwards will be worth of it, I hate this fucker so much even if I want him to breed my bitch hole

Can you blame him?

W-W-WAIT J-JIREN SAMA... N-NOT IN F-FRONT OF MY FRIENDS

fuck off trunksfag.
i hope zeno erases you

Merged Zamasu was melting since fighting Kaioken Goku. They really messed the timing there (although Goku was supposed to fight him in Toriyama's outline, so maybe that's why it happened there).

No, I cannot.

Goku created a literal fucking spiral galaxy of energy and then absorbed it. I can't imagine him losing, honestly if he does I'd be pissed. I mean, this is fucking THE ultra instinct. A state that goes above the Gods. Hell, even the Gods were in shock and awe when Goku finally mastered it. You all saw how fucking broken that shit is.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER beacuse they ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
>no jobgeta vs lizardcuck
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

N-NOT AGAIN JIREN-SAMA, M-MY WIFE'S SON IS WATCHING

All Jiren ever wished for was a friend who will stick with him no matter what...

This is literally the best ending possible

What's ACTUALLY going to happen is Goku is going to win then Frieza will eliminate Goku so Frieza gets the wish

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2427867

GOK-G-GOKU- SAMA! BE G-GENTLE! I-I HAVE NO FRIENDS TO HAHLP HEAL ME!!

Jiren will just get UI too.

God i wish this happened.

He didn't even say that the Black arc was genuinely good though. It was simply less shit than the rest of Super.
Also, that image only shows how childish and immature the people in these threads can be.

Nice.

The only good screencap is of the one having a nuclear meltdown of autism because there were now girl saiyans (even though there were saiyan girls before) that ruined his sausage fest

literally most of the powerups in this entire series are triggered by being really mad

They gave Jiren Ultra Instinct aura in the preview though. It probably will be just a bulshit filler power up without explanation, but the idea clearly will be that he's mirroring Goku even if they don't call it Ultra Instinct.

Most of the Internet agrees that the ToP was superior. Sup Forums only likes the Black Arc more because of how smug Goku Black and Zamasu were, plus memes.

Y-Y-YAMERO J-JIR-AARHGHRHGHRHRHGH

Why is Whis so erotic?

I just want to fuck his face.

he would have knocked him off if hit hadnt attacked him

i mean, is it really childish to complain about a completely shit episode that killed the train of the entire arc?

>Everyone thinks Goku wins
>At the last moment Jiren ends up winning
>He collapses right afterwards
>Frieza emerges as the only remaining conscious and standing victory.
>U7 still wins
>Frieza gets to make the wish for U7
>Wishes for ultimate power beyond the angels
>Leads into next arc

I wish.

Whoaaaa guys only Goku and Jiren are left this scene proves it.

LMFAOO what bs is this. most people think this arc sucks outside of a few hype ass fights

Did you read most of the internet? How nice.

so what's next after the ToP? every universe's strongest have been shown and defeated.

Cause you are homosex.

>manga is shit
>actually liking 18, the samefag template of DB
>fine with lewd posting
list discarded, back to the abyss, whis

Because he wears make-up and acts feminine. He's a feminine trap. Also I take it you've never been around super flamboyent gay men, because a lot of them act like Whis. They talk in really high pitched voices and act like women.

>tfw Jiren Calvo is shown to be above The Flash attosecond and the concept of Speedforce and Destruction
>tfw UI Goku surpassed all above
No one can defeat UI Goku now.

What species represent what race?

Humans
Saiyans
Kais
Whatever Frieza is
Androids
Majins
Truffles
Etc