If you like either of these characters you're a hopeless edgelord who needs to leave. Raildex

If you like either of these characters you're a hopeless edgelord who needs to leave. Raildex

Reminder.

Some people like things you don't. Cry more faggot

t. butthurt Accelboi

Never forget

>Defending such a shitty character and terrible person
Why are Accelkeks so annoying?

Mikoto a pile of shit

proud edgelord here

>the edgiest of them all with the worst fanbase is not even in the picture
Gee, I wonder if there's any bias in play

Delete Cuntgino.

She's not a real edgelord, she is just a dumb berserk

>Mugino
>Fanbase
?

PV in5days

I hope Index gets raped.

Reminder.

Why is he so handsome.

That would be giving her too much screentime

Accel will not live happily with Worst and Last Order and Mugino will not get a peaceful death.

Has any moment in Raildex surpassed this one yet?

Yes, plenty

No, none

>railgun version

I like both. What are you gonna do OP?

Tell you off for having shit taste.

Better then liking Touma.

Proud Redditspacer too, huh?

Their conversation was one of the most embarrassingly chuuni things I have ever read. It felt like some kid was writing a fanfiction where he pitted his two favorite edgelords against each other.

Taste is subjective user. Who's your favorite then?

Nearly every volume after OT14 had a better moment

I dropped the series after that so I wouldn't know.

You're not funny, ot15 skipper-kun.

>they go all chuuni and edgy about how strong they are and how they are like gods
>meanwhile magic gods are completely nonchalant about everything

Not even him. I just think Index goes to shit after OT14.

Fucking filename got me

rofl

If you're unsure of your place in the pecking order you have to make lots of noise and fight to figure out who's the strongest. When you're indisputably the strongest and you know it, you don't need to have lots of fights or even conflicts.

Kawakami >> Cuckmachi

The ability is Thermal Hand "Fixed Temperature Preservation"), which allows Uiharu to conserve part of the objects temperature she touches and is registered as a Level 1 ability isn’t as useless as you’d all think. In fact I’d say out of all the level ones in the entire Raildex universe she’s the strongest of all of them. Now some of you might be thinking “you don’t know what you’re talking about” or “so and so level one is stronger” but have you all ever actually thought about her full potential even as a level one? You might be thinking keeping a cup of coffee warm is not a big deal and you’d be right but imagine this. You’re at a beach and your silver haired goddess of love and complete and total beauty walks past in a tube top. What now? You’re going to die of a heat stroke if you don’t do something quick. Oops! Not a problem if Uiharu is there to help you contain your undying lust for the girl you love and respect more than even god himself. Index is truly a miricle of the universe and we all should admit that at the very least.

Man NT17 makes HP's death even worse. After NT13 you just know he would have loved the endless batte royal more than anyone.

Mikoto's socks look like shit

They’re not called cocks buddy.

I'd say it went to shit at the beginning of NT.

I skipped straight to NT so I couldn’t say.

Mugino >>>> Mikoto
Not debatable.

>OT15
>Canon

>railgun manga
>canon

She’s too old. I think most user like their girls fresh if ya know what I mean. When you imagine their skin feeling like old leather that’s when a line must be drawn.

>Old
She's not even a cake yet.

In Kamachi years she is.

I want to kill the faggot who ruined the original image like this

We want a nice smooth girl that’s not running the streets all night and getting all bruised and callused. Preferably if they spend most of their life in a tube that’s what you probably want.

t. vector man

we*

>Kawakami
I started Hexennacht like a week or two ago because some user here recommended it.

What an ugly girl

t. clonefag

Junko? More like Unko.

fuck off sacchan

They’re not clones.

Who?

You know exactly who.

Get drunk and rape Accelerator

t. 90% of magicians in Raildex

Accel manga's story is going absolutely nowhere and you say that about Railgun?

I want to corrupt Himegi!

He hasn’t tongue kissed Estelle yet?

Why would he want to? The bitch will charge him money for that.

I just hate how unrealistic the series is. They’re all 14+ and none of them are even dating. That’s weird and nobody even cares or b ins attention to it.

brings*

Even the old characters are all single.

>realism
Oriana is British, yet has fine teeth and is somehow not stoned to death for how she's dressed.

She’s a gypsy. She has no homeland.

Riff raff, street rat
I don't buy that
If only they'd look closer
Would they see a poor girl, no siree
They'd find out
There's so much more to meeeee.

All Gypsies pledge fealty to Romania, do not believe their lies.

Do you think Sasha shitposts about Ukraine?

Funny, that's the exact thing I want to do to Junko.

Why?!

Why wouldn't you?

*blocks your path*

She's a sweet girl who has done nothing wrong.

She's a good girl, she hasn't done anything wrong!

I don't like her. That's what she did wrong.

>marry Fiamma
>fuck Silvia
>kill Birdway
>beat and rape Brunhilde

The only thing Junko ever did wrong was to use Kuroko to sell her manga*

She also has drills.

But what about Olly?

The only reason Kuroko even showed up was because she hadn't been relevant in like 20 chapters of Railgun at the time Astral Buddy was released.
Notice how now that she's re-appeared via the Jailbreaker arc, she's nowhere to be found in AB.

He can join in fucking Silvia. The more dick the crazy bitch gets, the better for her mental health.

There is literally no reason not to punch girls for fun.

You have drills.

She showed up because people love her regardless.

I forgot why Birdway was on this team

cumdumpster

Janie > Febri > Fremea > Birdway

So the power ranking
Ollerus > Fiamma > birdway > Silvia Brun

I'm not so sure about that.
The rule is never stick your dick in crazy, adding more dicks to the equation does not change the outcome.