Post your face after guts party is massacred again ")

Post your face after guts party is massacred again ")

If farnese gets the same treatment that caska did, then I'll probably have the same reaction as last time.

you're dead inside then huh

Well, it would be worse than death of his previous group of literally whos. I mean we barely new them, while the new party has been with us for quite some time. It's the opposite from Guts' perspective of course.

The idea of Berserk ending makes me sad. It's been going for so long that it ending would feel like an end to an era.

I don't think he has the balls anymore desu.

It will eventually.
Also your life will end as well.

;_;

That's a interesting point of view.
You think if would reverse Guts to his try hard edgy persona?

I don't think Miura has the balls anymore,also I can't see Isidro being killed of all them.Maybe Miura is giving us this false sense of security on purpose.In any case,Guts's part will eventually meet Griffith's pack and shit will go down

Technically, the golden age took six or seven years. At the moment, readers knew that something happened to guts but not to the degree of all his fucking friend being killed.
Guts has been with this party at leat 15...
What Im saying is...
it's not entire impossible, as you say, that miura is giving us a false sense of security

fuck you two

Why didn't Guts just mercy kill Griffith in his cell?

>Miura hasn't got the bulls anymore
They might not get massacred but something bad is going to happen.

>but something bad is going to happen.

I think that's a rather obvious prediction user

I can't imagine that more than one or two members of his current group will die, assuming any do. Still, pic related.

Guts was naive enough to think Griffith could be fixed. Everyone else was in denial about it.

Kinda inevitable if they do (if VERY unlikely) go after Griffith. He has an entire army at his back. While they have nothing.

With Schierke rape scene please

"It's never going to happen though"

it's going to be pic related who kills them right?