I used to be a saberfag and now I can finally say I'm relieved and freed of that curse...

I used to be a saberfag and now I can finally say I'm relieved and freed of that curse. How can you possibly like arthur after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBCzRQXW6o&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>filename
well someone clearly did

Mordred is a retarded test tube baby.

well, she isn't her son, but she is definitly her father

Arthur refuses to acknowledge her own heir, made from her very life essence. But still happily takes teenage nippon dick and chokes on it with a smile. Don't tell me she only did it because it's the grail war and she's been summoned as a servant, and it's a vn. If she was so pure and unfaltering, she should've remained pure in the vn. Disgusting hypocritical whore.

Mordred did nothing wrong. Despite being a mere shadow of arthur, she has ten times more personality than king of knights herself.

Saber didn't need to accept her shitty retarded "daugther", much less give her the throne. She is a fucking autist that admits she just wants to be King because she has daddy issues

Who else would she give the throne to? Who else could say they were Arthur's heir? Fuck Arthur

Being loud and obnoxious is not the same as having an interesting personality

Maybe not to you but compared to arthur she has far more personality, even if obnoxious or loud. Arthur gives up her emotions and becomes the epitome of an ideal. And that ideal then goes on dates, takes nippon dick.

Gawain, her nephew

It rightfully goes to Mordred before Gawain. Does she even give Gawain the throne?

No, she just has a personality that appeals to you more

Saber is a caricature, a cardboard blank cutout who only cries 'muh ideal' throughout the vn and yet betrays that very ideal by falling in love. Compared to arthur, mordred is ten times more interesting. Look at it without your saber bias.

Fate/Apocrypha was not written by Nasu and is not canon that's why it's called Apocrypha you dumbfuck
>Apocrypha are works, usually written, of unknown authorship or of doubtful origin

No one because Camelot was fated to fall.

Shiro x Saber is 10x better than Shiro x Rin btw

Mordred is just a tomboy that wants to be recognized by her father. She is not interesting and her attitude is annoying

Mordred was sent to destroy Camelot. She's the Knight of Treachery for a reason.

well fuck. then i will only say that saber is a cunt in apocrypha

>fated to fall
>do nothing to stop it
>It falls
I sense a pattern of events here.

Little shit should have been glad Merlin didn't magically abort her.

Wrong, even shirou x sakura is better than shirou x saber

Watch your mouth, that's someone's wife you're talking about

Shirou x Sakura > Shirou x Saber >>>>>>>>>>> Shirou x Rin

Of course King Arthur doesn't. You're a girl, you fucking trannie. Arthur has no son.

Apocrypha is called that because Amakusa Shirou was an Apocryphal Saint.

Sakura is literally Autistic.
Saber is by far best girl.

Name 1 fate character who isn't autistic.

>Be a girl
>recognise me as son
Is Mordred from California?

You mean Husband (Female). Not like she'll make good mom considering her role models.

>Illya
Dude.
Cp much?

Are you retarded?

No, but my Hamster is.
He has Hamster Downs.
I named him Sakura

Shirou x the Trash Can is my OTP. I know they're very happy together.

Are Saber's vaginal muscles able to suck in a dick like a vacuum? Like a trained prostitute? I thought not.

.....Y-Yukika?

I'm honestly surprised people haven't tried to draw what Shiro's possible kids look like. Depending on route of course.

t. someone who finished fate for the first time a few hours ago

Mordred would make a great Mom(dad) and a great Dad(mom), thank you

Sakura literally has worms.
Like a Poodle.

She is worm free after heaven's feel, isn't she?

The damage is done. Shinji is the only one who would have properly saved Sakura.

Meh.
Can you imagine how op Shiro and Saber's kids would be?
Naruto tier

>Shinji is the only one who would have properly saved Sakura.
how's that? by more rape?
I don't think I'll ever be able to stop being jealous of shinji. He's able to fuck rider, the hottest woman in all of fateverse, and gets to rape sakura as a bonus too

If she doesn't end up killing her offspring. Either by drinking while pregnant or killing them while training.

He never raped Sakura.

I wonder how autistic Mordred would be if she was ever a big sister.
Then again, Shiro and Saber's kids would probably btfo her.

>implying

Mordred was just a shit.

Because she didn't resist?

Gawain is stronger than Arthur, isn't he?

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Only when the sun shines brightest.

>being this mad over worm fucker

You admit that the story was written to make Shirou look good and Shinji look bad.
The writer establishes the facts of what Shinji did or did not do.
So since the writer did intend for Shinji to look bad and tells us of the raping of Sakura he clearly wants it to be real rape and not consensual sex.

Holy shit.
Saber and Shiro would have fucking overpowered children.
Inb4 Mordred whining that mommy loves her less

I don't know what you're on about. The show made me hate Mordred in the end. I thought she was a cool feisty tomboy before but she turned out to be no more than a brat that deserves her fate. On another note, DEEN/Stay Night also had a flashback to this scene to show Saber's prespective.

Is that a heavens feel?

Would Mordred not have gone crazy if Arthur just said this to her?

>in all of fateverse
not even top 10

>he can't even name 1

who's the lady in the background?

Medusa Lancer.

Gawain is easily best boy in the KoTR. He literally wets his pants whenever he sees Saber in the battlefield.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOBCzRQXW6o&t=

this bitch is so insanely hot

Except it wasn't.
Taking things from Extella and GO into account - It is a time locked event in human history - that doesn't mean that it will 100% positively, always, ALWAYS collapse in every iteration. It means that whatever timeline where it doesn't gets pruned eventually for going against he flow, so to speak.
it's painfully clear that Merlin set her up, specifically training her in a way where the whole thing just falls apart after a brief period of prosperity - dude sees the future, after all.
It's only fated to collapse, because Arturia was fated to fail.

Mordred is a bastard and a humunculus at that, no rights

I like Sakura the least of the 3, but she's the best fit for Shirou. She channels his ideals into her and can support hm (after the whole Angry Manjew thing has been taken care of)

I like this pasta

He was going to melt all his classmates to gain a little bit of power
That's basic stuff from Evil.pdf

Her chosen heir was Gareth, I think.

>she

>can't see the anus
Why the fuck drew this? Don't position your drawings that way if you ain't gonna draw what should be there, have they never looked at a woman sitting like that... sorry, girl.

Mordred a cute. Cute. CUTE. C U T E.

Indeed she is, user.

>mordred032
I gave up saving mine, but glad somebody else has.

>fucksaber
>someone did
you've got it backwards

>can't see the anus
but I can see your post clearly, anuson

Wow, that was a bit uncalled for. I have feelings too, you know.

Is Nero the absolute perfection? The peak that can never be topped?

no insult intended, Tohsaka's anus is people too.

He laid his grubby fucking hands on 2nd best girl Rider

you can't top perfection

Reminder that Saber was in every conceivable way the perfect king. As a ruler and a knight Saber did nothing wrong, her every decision was right and for the good of the state. Acknowledging Mordred as his son would mean acknowledging Mordred as his heir and we all know Mordred would be a shit king. Saber did win the last battle but wished peace in the end.

Someone post the VN image collection

Aye, she was so perfect that her kingdom turned on her at the 1st opportunity, sorry but that kind of means she WASN'T so perfect - life isn't a game of civilization, you can't treat people like spreadsheets and expect shit not to go tits up in flames later down the line.
If you want ACTUAL perfection - there's Arthur, nigga was so perfect that everyone fucking loved him, even his enemies were only his enemies due to yandere'ish tendencies.

>Wasnt perfect
>Won every battle
>Saved many as he could
Only hike was shit stain called Mordred but Arthur slew her too. Too bad she thought it was good time to retire, otherwise she could have had united the kingdom under her sword.

Then again rebellion wasnt really her fault either, Saber being too good of an king was just a contributing factor

Sorry, but you're just proving his point, she was "perfect" on paper only. Unlike Arthur, she was intimidating, yes - but she lacked the charisma to truly inspire people to become more, like Arthur did.
Like other user said, the only reason Arthur had any hick ups was because he was so empathetic and charismatic that the villains adored him so bad, that wanted him all to themselves.

She should have murdered her honestly

Creepy inscestous non-consensual rape babies are unneeded.

>we all know Mordred would be a shit king.
Dunno if it's the same in Fate, but in the legends Mordred was at least competent enough that the people were happy with him during his year long reign - if his position wasn't threatened by Arthur, Mordred would have a good run of it.

I think she would've been a highly charismatic and likable ruler who mostly did everything right but one day some fucked up shit happens and she goes off the deep end and transforms from benevolent autocrat to authoritarian dictator.

This.
Mordred's very existence is covered in so many warning lights that she may as well take a side gig as a Christmas Tree.
Chopping her head off there and then wouldn't be unreasonable in that situation, Her NOPE'ing away from the situation to rape the Romans was a genuine display of mental retardation. Who in their right mind leaves an obviously unstable and heartbroken (wo)manchild with ambitions and legitimacy to rule, in the heart of your empire - i've no fucking idea.
Either resolve the problem, permanently and call some servants to clean up the mess, or actually put some elbow grease into it, and at least TRY to resolve Mordreds emotional issues if you indeed intend to keep her around.
Sure, Mordred ended up being simply insecure and easily manipulated, instead of genuinely malicious, but hindsight is 20-20, i guess.

>perfect on paper only
>steered away his kingdom from destruction
>Saved ten villages for one anyone else could have had managed to save

What the user is trying to say is that if she was TOO perfect, and this brought trouble to her rule, then she wasn't really perfect.

The reason why her people turned against her is because her people thought she was too perfect to the point that they thought that their king was inhuman and started rebelling against her due to that fear. Camelot was only able to experience prosperity for so many years thanks to Artoria's stewardship which is why other countries wanted to overtake Camelot so bad due to its riches. All Artoria's knights also loved her to the point that they're willing to kill themselves for her. And the people who are supposed to be her enemies (like Agravain) ended up wanting to devote their lives to her after they experienced working along her side.

>Gawain modeled himself to something that Artoria thinks best
>Kay wept when he wasn't there to fight with his imouto's side in the battle of Camlann
>Lancelot bonded with Guinevere due to their worries about the king
>Tristan wanted to kill himself for saying that the Artoria doesn't understand human feelings and believes it was his biggest regret
>Merlin wanted to leave the tower at all costs just to give her happiness
>Bedivere literally went thousands of years of suffering just to meet his king
And if you're looking for a yandere there's always Agravain and Mordred who has an unhealthy obsession with her. And it is stated Percival loved her the most so I could only imagine how obsessed he is with Saber.

You cant be too perfect nor can you stop state from undergoing violent disassembly if people are mentally challenged. Thats the shlick of the route, the country betrayed Saber and not other way around.

Same with Shirou really. He was the ally of justice until people whom he protected put him on the noose, he didnt really object or fight that fate though. Exactly same with Saber except he took betrayers down before accepting the misguided will of the people

You cant force people to do whats best for them if they actively want otherwise.

>nor can you stop state from undergoing violent disassembly if people are mentally challenged
If she didn't account for that, then she wasn't perfect.

Literally Oberstein.

What i mean is that she was a perfect COMMANDER who always dispassionately made the "correct" choice, but unfortunately she was a shit LEADER, incapable of inspiring her people other than her closest confidantes, in a large part due to the dispassionate mask she presented to everyone all the time.
It just frightened and alienated everyone and turned Camelot into a powder keg ready to blow the fuck at a slightest nudge.
That distinct lack of empathy also led her to making outright mistakes, like just kinda leaving a seething Mordred at Camelot, because what's the worst that can happen? like another user pointed out above.