[Coalgirls]_No_Game_No_Life_Zero_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[94FBF221].mkv

>[Coalgirls]_No_Game_No_Life_Zero_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[94FBF221].mkv
Better subs?

coal girls??????????????????????????????????????????????

>coalgirls
>1080
>flac

I don't think my HDD is large enough for this.

fugg how long they back for?

Holy shit what is happening

>11.0 GiB
Too low. Coalgirls needs to add about 20 more gigs to that.

Why is coalgirls bad? I've never watched a coalgirls release

It's Tenshi doing the subs as well. Something is clearly very very wrong here

They aren't bad at all, people just like to meme since they are so used to low quality stream shit that they don't realize Blu-Ray releases are meant to be big.

>Blu-Ray releases are meant to be big

>1080p
Not just 1080p. CRF 13 1080p.
>FLAC
Not just FLAC. 24bit FLAC.

The bloat is back.

you say this like it's a bad thing

I hope this is bait.

Fuck Coalgirls, Coalguys is where its at. When is that nigger coming back?

>Tenshi died for this

Oh shit. Coalgirls still exists.

When are the good subs? I made the mistake of watching this too early and the subs were hilariously bad. Luckily I watched it while drunk so I don't really remember it well so I have another try at it

The best one I've found is at AB.

Are the hair colors swapped in that image or am I missing something?

what > said.
Either way. After you done with a movie. Just remove it from your HDD. Don't believe retards, you can definitely go lower but then you will get lower quality. It's that simple. It's not like 30 gigs is a lot.

The fact you can download a 30gb movie these days in about 1-2 hours and people still bitch and moan about file size

Personally, I would love to but Comcast has a 1TB cap per month so I sometimes have to be careful of how much I download.

it has nothing to do with DL speed in my case, but the fact that I will soon apparently NEED one of those 8TB HDDs to house the damn files.

You can literally make a file the EXACT SAME quality with nearly half the size. Coalgirls are notoriously bad at optimizing compression.

>exact same quality
No you can't sweetie. You're mentally ill. Take your pills.

Just delete a movie after you're done with it? You have no reason to keep a lossy file. Hoarding is also a mental illness.

Yes you can. Kill yourself commie.

You apparently don't know the first thing about encoding mate. Just keep proving how much of a retarded casual you are

I bet you listen to Mp3 files and boast about how you can't hear the difference as well

It's rukia. He's mentally ill. He probably will point out you can use AAC next.

Nope, it's still using my (shit) [animeisdead] subs, with maybe minor edits. This is according to their blog. The encode is also most likely bloated. 10GB, really?

The trusted name on Nyaa is going to mislead a lot of people, here.

>10gb is a lot
Is this 2008 or something. 10gb is fucking nothing for a Blu-Ray encoded movie

>Bloatgirls

What is this, 2009?

There are better looking, more competent encodes under 8GB right now. 10GB is inexcusable.

Explain what you know about encoding and quality before you go near that argument. You might as well go back to downloading your 700mb 720p Yifi's movies too

I know enough about encoding to know that you should almost never use CRF 13 on anything, that's adding unnecessary bloat that doesn't need to be there. 14 at a maximum. Most releases use a range between 14-18.

Coalgirls is notorious for this kind of thing. If you seriously think 10GB is good for a movie not even 2 hours, you're kidding yourself.

Funny how the source material can be 50gb+ and you are complaining about a 10gb encode. Coalgirls was notorious as they released movies upwards of 20gb+ and tv shows at 1-2gb an episode. 10gb is nothing you spaz.

>getting this assblasted over a couple gigabytes
I'd rather they err on the side of bloat anyway, especially for ngnl

What was the weight of Kara no Kyoukai's fifth movie from them? Something near 30 GB iirc

Sure must love using that 19 inch computer monitor user

Grain adds an absolute shit ton of bloat to video file size.

You are literally arguing over 2gb you autist. Buy a better setup so you can actually notice the difference with CRF13

>Just delete a movie after you're done with it?
No.

>expecting Sup Forums to understand compression

The bigger the better, right guise?

Not necessarily.

following Sup Forums's logic, you should only download 50GB remuxes of the BD source.

Everything I've downloaded from Coalgirls looks way better than the stuff I've downloaded from HS. The file size is worth it.

Better jump from one extreme to the other

horriblesubs is a webrip, it's not even comparable to any bluray encode.

Just watched it. Damn fine stuff. Makes me regret not watching it while it was showing in the local cinemas because it's been so long since the anime.

Anyone got a working link to the LN raws?

>Volume 7~10 will never be translated
It's really been too long

if your monitor, speakers or headphones, media player, eyes, and ears are garbage then you can live your entire life with low quality encodes.

Honestly spending 7k on a high end 55 inch tv and 2.1 Towers plus amp was about the best thing I have ever spent my money on. It really makes these releases look amazing

Why not?

>Overall bit rate: 14800kb/s
And I thought 10000 was really high. Jesus, people actually like these encodes?

Seriously whose subs should I pick guys?

10 GB per hour is a reasonable trade-off. Go with a different encode if you don't care for quality.

>14.8mb/s
>quality
this must be bait

>people actually like these encodes?
Only autistic children

>Not wanting to watch cancer is a crime
Sure surprises me how many people out there can't notice shit quality video and sound

Dunno most, seems like the best subs so far is either NoSubNoLife or CyC. I'm to lazy to check both out though, I still only have animeisdead.

normal people are not sitting 5cm from their TV

Sorry that you can only afford a 21 inch computer monitor user. It will get better

Did you ever consider people might actually have good set ups unlike yourself

>watching a 1080p upscale on a 40+ inch TV
this is the real meme

Did you ever consider that maybe all content is not upscaled or at minimum upscaled from 900p? Also if you are making this argument I assume your computer is a piece of shit too running VLC media player

autism sure is strong in this thread

Having only watched the anime, should I watch this? Isn't it set in like the 6th volume?

It's fine, the movie is a prequel.

It's the prequel and yes, you should watch it.

okay thanks.

>50+ GB
Lol, the remux with 5.1 audio is 20.7 GB. Subtracting the audio means the video is less than 20 GB by itself. If you're going to delete it after watching it the less than 10 GB difference is nothing; just download the remux.

As far as encodes go, this isn't live action shit. You don't need 75% of the bitrate of a remux for a transparent encode.