I always knew that 002fags would be the one to ruin Sup Forums but this is just way over the line

I always knew that 002fags would be the one to ruin Sup Forums but this is just way over the line.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66850832
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embrace it

I hide most Franxx threads, what are they doing?

What the fuck is her problem?

Oni shouldn't be trusted

Sorry f a m

I would be genuinely happy if the whole Kim family died, both of them.

I always knew Triggerfags in general were a fifth column

She deserved better

Look up

I take that back. The Korean family at least has at least one respectable human being.

I don't think onifags are happy with all of this. More like it's all the crossboarders trying to have some fun

You're not fooling me, Onifag

I wonder how the japanese will react

id read that book

I wonder how the artist will react pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66850832

>two nips letting him know

Trigger doing their usual thing with normiebait entry level garbage shows.

yeah, let's follow this, it sure must be good

>normie

Still salty about EP 8?
Also:
> Actually caring about what celebshits are doing

>bait

Anons said this about TTGL vs Lucky star back in the day as well.
And About PSG
And Kill la Kill
It seems Trigger/Gainax makes board ruining anime but they never quite ruin the board in the end.

>not caring that what celebshits do will affect anime as a whole

Anime is increasingly becoming more popular than ever, so, uh, how long until the anime industry jettisons its ever declining domestic otaku demographic and start fully pandering to the west?

>

Fuck off Sup Forums

Liberals should have full control of anime by 2021 or so.

Pls no

The dream is dead. Now it's time to walk off into the sunset.

“Meh.”

Paranoia at its finest.
>WE GOTTA STOP THESE SO-CALLED CELEBS FROM COMMENTING ON ANIME THEY WON’T BOTHER LOOKING UP, U GUIZE!!!!

Fuck off, normalfag

Reddit: the post

Anime is much better watched without Sup Forums. This place is dead, it's only for shitposting now. There's not even funny OC anymore.

The westernisation of anime already begun. There are more and more fans in Europe and the US. Time can't be turned back and soon there will be a huge normalfag audience. What's left to see is how much the industry will bow to western taste and more importantly, what it'll recognice as "western taste". It all comes down to how they will read the audience.

That would be the worst case, yes. Then robots would have to move on to the next best medium.
Lets hope that they won't bow to feminism and retarded individualism

>Liberals
Stop turning this shit into politics.

Kanye tweeted that there's no way Spirited Away is better than Akira

Does that mean Akira is dead now too?

>NORMALFAGS CAN'T LIKE THE STUFF I LIKE
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
dear r/anime, stop.

Hmmm things are coming to an end

Only a normalfag would care in the first place.

Never. If anime ever began to gravitate towards such a blatant counterculture it is absolutely guaranteed to collapse and that's a fact anyone involved with half a brain fully understands. They would only ever do this if they wanted the entire thing to go up in flames, destroy countless jobs, ruin thousands of lives and kill a perceived aspect of their culture that's been prevalent for over fifty years.

Japan's been mocking liberals since forever despite some artists being left wing.

My little Oni can't be this Kardashian!

Why are you 002fags doing this? Any other character's fans would be quick to distance themselves from shit like this but here you are defending it.

02/10 bait, made me reply

>What's left to see is how much the industry will bow to western taste and more importantly, what it'll recognice as "western taste". It all comes down to how they will read the audience.

We all know how they are going to read, it's going to be marvel all over again

Fuck on, scaremongerer.

Nice meme: the post

I never defended it. I just used it as a placeholder for any other series.

But it's the truth. Liberals have Western media by the balls, what makes you think the conservacucks are going to be the ones to get their hands on anime?

Meh. Its happened before. People get interested in some stuff, the wave lasts for about 5 to 10 years and then people stop giving a shit.

He made a music video inspired by Akira like a decade ago.

back to /r/anime

Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

>Why are you 002fags doing this?

The "culture war" against liberals isn't really something Japan's involved in. Or most other countries. Or liberals. It's mostly just conservatives in the US doing dumb shit on purpose, then acting like they won when people call them dumb. Trolling used to mean something, god dammit.

Time to start.

Yeah, how'd that work out for Marvel?

The anime industry is incredible inaccessible to gaijins. As long as no demigender lizardmenkin gets access to the industry, that won't happen.

Why would anyone but normalfags care about what a normalfag celebrity likes?
It's quite obvious since anyone mentioning this, aren't even trying to hide their faggotry with the way they type.

Rollin

Stupid stories and low sales that led onto cancelation of lots of mangas and restructuring that is happening until nowdays

roll

rolling, you filthy (you) grabber!

>As long as no demigender lizardmenkin gets access to the industry, that won't happen.

You know that Japan is opening space for gaijins that want make manga and anime right?

I'm not gonna report you but please just fuck off with this shit. Left or right I don't care. Japan has never caved to that shit and just because some celebrity made a post and netflix have started making westernized garbage doesn't mean they'll get control.

Hey

>kanbaru
I wanted Mio but can't say I dislike the result.

could you fuck off with your retarded left/right false dichotomy
fucking americans

Threads like this proves that American should be ranged banned.

SOME companies are, but not all of them until they see what is to be offered.

See

rollen

>SOME companies are, but not all of them until they see what is to be offered.

This was how marvel downfall started as well

I have to disagree. The conservatives in the US have just begun to actively fight back on the internet. Currently, theres a lot of redefining whats acceptable or not going on in the world. There even is an effort to make pedophilia less taboo. Some people don't agree with the redefining of societal standards. They want to 'conserve' the standards that were set before, thus conservatives, thus culture war against the redefining forces, like most of academia and media

It’s all speculation and uncertainty at the moment, though. How Japan will go about this is another matter; it’s a cultural difference that’s the key.

And the domino's begin to fall

rerolling, cause I'm too much of a pleb to know who the fuck Rin is.

The dominos started to followed when a anime YouTube adimited that had SJW ideals

Rolli olli

Roll

>it's real
holy fuck i thought it was a joke. what's happening to anime

lets see

Rock and roll.

gimme

Lucky fags

You should've known by this point, considering the mods do their best to clean up the mess. I don't blame them, celebshit belongs on Sup Forums

>attention whore who doesn’t bother to look up the series says something about a character
Big fucking whoop. Meanwhile, water is wet and the sky is blue.

Someone cute please

Ah, fuck it. hit me.

anyone have a webm of 02's hopping attack?

Shhh, you're not allowed to have common sense on Sup Forums

You're supposed to screech like a retard at everything

This needs an update bad

1 qt pls

She's just too popular, Who knew a pink haired Oni would blow up this big.

rolling for seiba

fuck

ROLL

rerroling since idk who this thot is

gimme gimme

Roll for Haruhi

might as well.

hmmm