Is this worth watching? i like girls with red hair, and girls with braids, so this seems like a double entendre

is this worth watching? i like girls with red hair, and girls with braids, so this seems like a double entendre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICvBtinJe-c&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, you missed the great weekly threads when it was airing

Unrelated but
>When Hanekawa cut her hair and now she can't use long braids anymore
Is not fair.
Speaking of girls you like, have you played Gurumin?

i mean i didn't fully miss them, i got to save the lewd edits.
i haven't

Well, my nigga. Parin is literally a cute redhead girl with braids, the game is fun and the story is pretty cute.
So like, go play it...

Yeah it's pretty alright. Too bad you missed out on watching it with Sup Forums though.

It's so sweet it'll give you diabetes.

will do, thanks.

>like a double entendre.
I don't think that phrase means what you think it means

I'm not sure what Sup Forums voted as AOTY last year but if it wasn't Mahoujin Guru Guru then they were objectively wrong

i mean kukuri is a naughty girl so it works right? iirc she's nude under that robe.

Yeah, give it a watch. It's a fun show.

I want to violate Kukuri against her will!

>kukuri is a naughty girl
She's not!

Best op
youtube.com/watch?v=ICvBtinJe-c&

Fuck off Raid.

Yep.

you should stop after the first two thirds and then just watch the final EP. the last third is pretty compared to the rest.

Absolutely retarded advice. Why would he willingly skip out on more Kukuri and the myriad of cute girls?

because the final third will ruin his overall enjoyment of the show. if all you watch this for is "cute kukuri" then you might as well just put the final scene on loop, since her going of Yuusha-sama to Nike-kun while blushing is the by far cutest scene of the entire show.

Here's what I think about your opinions.

Do you like JRPGs? Then yes.

thats not what double entendre means you illiterate

>illiterate
don't call me that you encephalitic.

I love JRPGs, do I need to watch the old show or can I just jump straight into the new one.

It was in my top 3 for sure

The new one is a complete adaptation in 24 episodes.
The old one is an incomplete adaptation in 83 episodes.
I recommend both, but obviously you should just watch the new if you're not sure you'll like it.

Old show had filler and glacial pacing, new show has 0 filler and I think it cuts a bit of the manga. Nothing too important though

It's pretty enjoyable filler though, if you're not in a rush.

Yes, I watched it recently and it's seriously amazing and really funny. I'm just a little disappointed a real sub group didn't pick it up since CR never bothered to edit the text in all the rpg boxes. It honestly really made me want to play an old rpg. Kukuri is one of the cutest creatures in existence.

yes

AOTY

My daughter-wife Planano is so cute.

Doujins absolutely never

Guru guru is circlejerked here too much. The characters are cute but I didn't find any of the comedy funny.

You're an idiot.

That's because you're an edgy teenager who hates fun.

dont worry. no one with a tripple digit IQ watches this because of its jokes. they watch because its endearing and makes you feel a bit better about your life.

This show has great animation.

There's nothing wrong with the jokes.
Also, people who constantly bring up IQ are subhuman cancer.

>tripple

I only watch for the lolis
The comedy was nothing but DQ references which were never funny

>it's fun
>name calling
This is the laziest way to defend a show. I don't like Guru Guru because the boke and tsukkomi routine gets old really quick (the jokes are unoriginal and not clever for the most part as well) and overall the show feels very repetitive and dull. I do admit I like the overall aesthetic of the show and watch just the OPs and EDs sometimes.

The show is great, but that old dancing dude has way too much screen time.

OP, don't listen to this retard.

Ha ha, no. I bet you'd kill yourself if you were ever to watch the original 90's anime, which is better too. There he's around in every single episode almost.

The old anime was far more enjoyable to watch and fix better adapting the gags. People may complain about 'pacing' but I found it perfectly acceptable. The new anime doesn't have the same charm nor capture the spirit of jrpgs as well as the old one.

Does he ever do anything else than the "I'm gonna help you guys by DANCING"-thing in the original?

Not really no from what I remember, save for the original ending arc which is amazing.

What are the chances this anime will ever be released on Bluray in the west?

Only the old man gags are repetitive and unfunny. Some of the other jokes got a genuine laugh out of me and I thought they were pretty clever, like Juju's decision to literally start shitposting out of sheer boredom once Nike and Kukuri moved on with their journey.

>redditor who "gets" comedy

The old dancing man ruined all of it.
Let's take a joke that was very poor even the first time it appeared and run it to the groud. I'm.sure that'll keep the viewers engaged. Great idea.

I guess it's shit taste hour right now.

OP here. just started ep1. what does this expression convey?

Confidence.

It's one of the best anime of the past year

bloodthirst

Different user here, but I've found that simply listing the qualities of something to explain why I like or dislike something is pretty pointless outside of catching myself at hypocrisy. For example, I disliked Sensei no Ojikan and Seitokai Yakuindomo for repeating the same jokes over and over again, yet I love Minami-ke and Working (and of course, Mahoujin Guru Guru), which can be accused of the same thing. Especially with comedy, either the show manages to catch you in its flow and make you slip over the same banana peel over and over again or it doesn't and you're left wondering why it keeps placing the same banana peel in front of your feet.
While I'm sure there's some way of describing what differentiates these shows at a more fundamental level, I don't think that many people have the vocabulary to do so (I certainly don't), so from my perspective your more concrete critique of the show doesn't seem that much stronger a defence of your position than 's loosey-goosey characterization of the show as "fun" is of his (name-calling aside).

tl;dr Kukuri is cute, all's right with the world.

If I ever see that fucking face again I'm going to hit something

You'll understand when you reach the peak kita kita that happens in the finale

They voted MiA. My personal AOTY was Kemono Friends but Guru was #2.

What will you hit?

I voted Aho Girl

OP here. what did he mean by this?

Sasuga Sup Forums voting for what's mainstream and popular

It's a lazy Konosuba ripoff desu

I can't wait for my Kukuri nendroids to come in. I bought two so I can display one in a cute pose and one with her cat face on.

Nike's mom best gir.l

So cute. Really amazing show, I sorely miss it. Sup Forums focused on all the wrong things those couple of seasons, as per usual.

I really miss the seasonal threads. They started so slow with only a few anons, then got heat and became a lot of fun as the show went on.

Second season when?

baka, baka, kaba~

Is there enough content from the manga to have another season be made?

Yes, the sequel manga Mahoujin Guru Guru 2 has been publishing for a while.

Yes.

>is this worth watching?
Yes.

Kuku and Juju are the cutest girls from 2017

Wrong, she's got bloomers on like every other girl.

This, Old Man North-North was fantastic.

Manga translated when?

Kukuri is fat!

Yes! I love Kukuri!

>Eight-Coin Ku-chan

Her doujin was great

>Kukuri is 13 years old

The hell. She looks way younger then that. She's looks like 9 or 10.

I fucking love how it's just a bit uneven.

Boy you're in for a treat then